Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Present and Future

by PhoebeADA
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Present and Future

by PhoebeADA

TITLE: Present and Future
Author: PhoebeADA
e-mail: NF1703@aol.com
Spoilers: all up to now ( middle of the fourth season.) Hey I'm living in Germany after all............. And the second season in Farscape.
Rating: PG-13 I don't get this rating stuff right anyway.
Pairing: Sam and Jack Aeryn and John
Category: Future story, romance angst, tiny sexuell situations
Summary: It's a crossover between Stargate and Farscape
Disclaimer: I don't own anything of Farscape or Stargate just Tara Sun, Colonel Matthew Parker and Justin Daniel Carter are mine if you like to lend them just tell me were that I can have a look of their growing!
Archive: anywhere just ask please.
Status: Part 1 and 2 of ??? Oh and I don't want to forgett my wonderful beta-reader Connie, isn't she great?
Feedback??? : Is this really a Question??? ( With feedback there will be sequel... if not... Well do I really have to complete this sentence?
I know life is a bitch.... )

"Major Carter." Major Samatha Carter looks away from her mission report to face General George Hammond. "Yes, Sir?"

"There is a new member of the SGC I want you to instruct him. He must arrive at 0900."

"Yes , Sir. I'm looking forward it."

0900 Stargate Center Briefing Room

"Sir PX-9123 has a atmosphere where humans can live. Loud the MALP is there nothing that would harm us in anyway..." Sam stopped talking as she sees someone standing in the doorway. He was large and good looking with dark brown eyes and light blong hair. He stand there only smiling at Sam and says: " Surprise." She stands up and embraced the man stormly.

"D.K. It's good to see you again how long was it's since the last time?"

D.K. Smiles sadly. "Since the funeral almost four years ago. You missed me?"

Sam slapped him playfully on his shoulder. "Of cours I have what did you expected?"

"Oh I have expected a call from time to time like 'Hello D.K. How are you doing is everything fine?" he said amusing.

"Well I could say the same."

Colonel O'Neill was frustratet he hated it not to know whats going on.

"Carter would you mind to introduce your friend to us?"

"I'm sorry Sir." Sam almost blushed. "This is Dr.Daniel Knight he is... we know each other as long as I can remember. D.K. This are General George Hammond, T'ealc, Daniel Jackson and Colonel Jack O'Neill." After the short introduce everybody sat down again.

Generall Hammond was the next to speak. "So D.K. You may have seen I haven't said a word to Major Carter about your transposing."

D.K. Smiles at Generall Hammond. " Of course I have noticed George I have seen her face I know she couldn't fake it. She is a lousy actress."

"Wait that means that you are the new member of the SGC? Right? But why I thought you were happy with the IASA." Sam mentioned surprised.

D.K. Just smiles during Sams statement. "Of cours I was happy. But after what happend 4 years ago I couldn't face it longer. Everything there reminds me of him. Thats also why I couldn't visit you. And so I have decided to move on. It's time don't you think? I've heard about the Stargate Project and decided to take this chance, John would have loved it."

"Yeah I know everytime we go through the gate and meet another race or something I think John would have loved it."

The others in the room haden't have an idea about what this two are talking. So the General decided to break the briefing.

" SG-1 you are dismissed next briefing is at 1400."

Sam and D.K. Stand up during the Generall and the others leaves the room. Than they sat again. "How is Jack doing?"

"Oh I believe he is fine. He went to Dinner with Dad last week."

"With Jacob?"

Sam laughs. "Of cours with Jacob did I have another one?"

"No surely not. It's just I haven't seen Jacob in years what is he doing anyway?"

"Oh he is a Tok'ra know."

"Wow"

Somewhere in the uncharted territorys

"Thats the last time Rygel. At first no I haven't got an idea what it is. And yes I would like to take a look on it. And no I don't hid something from you." John Crichton looked bored at the small hynerian Dominar.

"That's enough. Chianna have you anything on the scanner?"

"No D'Argo. There is nothing like the hole last weeks. Everything is just fine no PK no anything. What means that I could go shopping as well don't ya think?"

D'Argo just rolled his eyes. "No Chianna you have to stay aboard from Moya with Stark. Rygel and I will go to get these supplies. And you could stay here with Aeryn."

"But I don't want to stay here and look after this stonering. I need some supplies by my self what means I will go with you. Crichton could stay alone here until we are back." said Aeryn stubborn.

"Look Aeryn I don't think split up would be such a good option besides do you really wan't to take Crichton out of the mess he will finally have when he is on his own." D'Argo said jokily.

"Oh, very well then but you must take my thinks too here is the list." Aeryn just gave him the piece of paper.

"Come on guys I'm not that bad." Crichton grumbled.

But nobody seems to notice him.

D'Argo went to get these supplies with Rygel and Aeryn and John stand around 15 metras from the Stonering. "I really don't understand your interest in this Stonering Crichton. It's just a Stonering." Aeryn observed.

"I dont think it's just a Stonering Aeryn look this seems to be a remote control to the Stonering. It's not different to a ring."

"A ring?"

John smiles seductively over his right shoulder and says: "Yes Aeryn. A ring it's a form of communication on earth."

Aeryn just rolls her eyes. " I shoulnd't have asked. Just another Earth saying."

John went towards Aeryn and takes her in a loving embrance. "But thats what you love about me."

Aeryn looks him deeply in his eyes. "Don't bet of it."

Their lips met in a passionate kiss. Their tongues dueling lovingly.

Aeryn moans as John press her harder against his body.

They nearly missed the sound from the activatet Stargate. Aeryn takes a step back from John. "Do you hear that?"

They turn in union to the Stargate and look in surprise at the moving second ring in the inside.

"What is it John?"

"Well I don't know but I really think we should go out of sight. Come on."

John and Aern hide behind Moyas transporter Pot. Suddenly the blue whirl apperas out of the Stargate. "what the frell.."

Abruptly four persons appear through the Stargate.

The Uniforms look very familiar to John. "Oh my God Aeryn. I believe they are from earth."

Aeryn looks fearfully to John. That was the moment she was afraid of. She don't want to loose him this soon. She hasen't expected it now and she didn't know if she could face it. She knows she coulnd't let him choose between her and earth. She knows that he loves her but would it be enough if he had a real chance to go back to earth? And how could she hold him back from his homeworld?

Stargate Room

"Okay Campers let's go for a nice little walk on another nice little planet. In a nice little galaxies." said Colonel O'Neill one moment before he goes through the event horizon.

Sam Carter just smiles to herself. She knows that the Colonel was bored. There was nothing interesting at the last planets they have visited in the past month.

Sam goes after Teal'c and Daniel through the gate. Just a moment later they apperas on the otherside of the event horizon.

Uncharted territorys

"So Daniel come on collect some rocks so that we can go back in time." Colonel O'Neill said. Suddenly he saw the Transport pot.

"Carter look over there." Sam grasp after her weapon.Together they go towards the Transporter.

Aeryn watched with different emotions the arriving of this four people.

"What makes you shure about it." John looks Aeryn in the eyes and squash her hand.

"Trust me they are from earth you see their Uniforms? Well this are the colours from the US Airforce. Come on lets go." John sees Aeryn hesitate.

"Believe me I wouldn't do anything to harm you. You know that right? Okay.

And Aeryn. I love you." Aeryn gave him one of her radiant smiles.

"Love you too." Together they go towards the group.

Colonel O'Neill see the two at first and grasp his weapon higher towards them. "Hey don't move. Who are you?"

John opend his mouth to speak but suddenly he saw the blond Major behind the Colonel.

"Samantha?" he asked unsure.

Sam looks surprised at the man. Oh my God. She couldn't believe it. Could it be possible. Was that really John Crichton?

"Carter do you know this man?" Colonel O'Neill asks with surprise.

"I do Sir. Well that means I believe I do but it's impossible the John Crichton I know disappears 4 years ago in the Farscape one."

"Who are you."

"Well I'm Commander John Crichton. And this is Officer Aeryn Sun. And who are you?"

The Colonel smiled at this. He think he could like the man.

"Well we are SG-1 from Earth." he observe the reaction from John Crichton.

John embraced Aeryn and whirl her around. " I was right Aeryn they are from earth. Yeaahhh."

"Crichton put me down NOW." Aeryn demands.

"John..? Is that really you?" Sam asks during she walks towards John.

John also went in Sams direction. "Of cours I'm John Crichton Sammie."

"Oh John I have thought I've lost you..."

John took Sam in a strong embrance. "Oh you never would lose me Sammie. Remember we are bloodbrothers." They part but still looking each other in the eyes.

"Yeah I remember. But John what to hell are you doing here? We all thought you were death."

"Well you remember the Ion-Storm during the Farscape one test flight? Well I have created a wormhole. It spit me out in the uncharted territorys. But thats a really really long story. But what are you doing here anyway?"

"Well on earth we find a piece of Alien technology the Stargate it brings us through different destinations in the hole uni..."

"Major Carter thats all really fine and interesting but don't ya think we should go to another place. Maybe earth?" The Colonel asks bitingly.

"Oh sorry but I can't go to earth and Aeryn can't go either.." John said.

"Excuse me?" O'Neill asks in a surprised voice.

"Well you don't expected me to bring Aerny to earth do you? What would ouer government do with her? Take her in a loving embrance and say ' Fine come on you get a green Card'?"

'Oh yeah I really like him' O'Neill thought."The government don't have any Problems with aliens believe me. You see Teal'c here he is an Jaffa."

At this Aeryn takes a step back. "You are a Jaffa?"

Teal'c just nodded. "Yes I'm."

"What is it Aeryn do you know his kind?"

Aeryn nodded and says: " Oh yes but I have thought they were just legends. Thousend of years ago the Sebaceans were under Goa'uld control but.."

"Excuse me...but do you say you have driven out the Goa'uld?" Daniel asks.

"Yes, we have what did you call it 'driven out' the Goauld from this Galaxie. But I have ever thought it was a fairy tale. To hold up the spirit of the squad or something like this."

"Wow your race would be a powerfull ally." Daniel said with a smile.

Suddenly they here gunfire from the direction of the town. They also saw D'argo and Rygel running towards them. Well D'Argo was running.

"Who is that?"

"Oh these are my shipmates."

"Crichton in the Transporter now PeaceKeeper are all over this frelled planet." D'argo screamed.

"What the hell are peacekeepers." O'Neill shouted.

"They are a kind of military race. You don't want to know them believe me."

The gunfire was getting nearer.

"Carter deal us home."

Sam headed towards the DHD. "Yes Sir."

Suddenly a bomb hit the transporter. "Oh no."

Aeryn runs towards it and try to start the engine. But the actuation was destroyed.

"Crichton we cant go back to Moya."

John looked sternly at O'Neill. "Can you promise me that we will be able to go back here in one week? Promise me you will not hold us back."

O'Neill looked also sternly back to John. "I promise you we will not harm you and you can go back." The two men shared a gaze of knowledge.

"Okay. Aeryn D'Argo Rygel we go back to earth. In one weak we go back to this planet. I know you are not overwhelmed with joy but we have no other choice. Chiana can you hear me? Good. You must Starbust now. The PK are on this planet and we are not able to come back. Memory these coordination's and come back in one week. We will be there."

"But Crichton..."

"Don't argue with me Pip. Trust me. Just do it. One week."

The Wormhole opened and the seven (Rygel glide) people run through the event horizon.

Just a moment later they arrived on the other side. The Earth.

"Close the iris." O'Neill screamed.

"Lower your guns, guys." O'Neill shouted.

"Colonel O'Neill who are ouer guests?" General Hammond asks during his walk to the stargate.

But Suddenly he stopped. "Oh my god. John is that really you, son?"

John smiled. "Yeah the last time I took a look in the mirror it was still me George."

"But how. We thought you were lost during the Farscape mission."

"Excuse me General" O'Neill said. "Didn't you think we should have a little visit in the infirmary with ouer friends and not to forget with ourselves". he asked sarcastically.

General Hammond nodded. "SG-1 you are dismissed. Briefing at 1800.

And Colonel after the infirmary take ouer guests to their quarters."

"Yes, Sir!"

---------------------------

"Okay Sam what is so important that I had to come her during my downtime?" D.K. asked sternly.

Sam pulled him in strong hug.

"Well you wouldn't have believe me if I had tell you so I decided to show you."

"Sam you are killing me. Spit it out. Whats the matter?" Sam looked him sternly in the eyes.

"He is back." was all she said.

"What do you mean who is back?" D.K. asked

"John. I know it sounds stupid but he had created a wormhole."

-------------------------

Briefing Room

Sg-1 and Moyas Crew sad around the briefing table.

"So Sam what have you done the last 4 cycles äh years?" John asked.
"Well I went to the SGC and lets say it's a long story." Sam smiled.

"Do you still see this geek what was his name Jeffrey, Jackson..."

"Gregory. His name was Gregoryand you know it. You just didn't like him." Sam answered with a smile.

"Of cours I like him. He was really very ... let me search for the right word. BORING. Thats it. He was just boring."

"John Robert Crichton thats nothing you should worry about. But no I haven't seen him in the last three years. Satisfied? And when my memory is correct, your last girlfriend wasn't better."

"You never have liked her." John smiled.

"You should have seen her on your funeral. She behaved like a widow."

"What was my funeral like?"

"Oh John you would have loved it." D.K. Said. He hasn't said much he still coulden't believe that John was back. They have seen each other after his visit in the infirmary. They had hugged each other in tears had welled up in both their eyes.

"You have it all the guns the Jets...everything. Everyone was in Uniform even your Dad , Jacob and George where also there."

"Really old George?" John asked with surprise.

"John of course I was. I'm your godfather. Do you really think I could avoid it. Besides I had to comfort your Dad." General Hammond said as he entered the room.

"Yeah thank you for that George. How is he?" John asked concerned.

"He is fine John. He had need time to come over it. But he is better now. Jacob and I went to dinner with him two weeks ago. Your sisters are also fine.

But John there is something you should know. Your father has married again."

"What. He has married again? When? Who? "

"Two years ago. She is really nice."

John laughed. "Well the universe is full of surprises. I never thought that he would marry again. But well he is not an old man and Mum died 8 years ago.

So I have a stepmother."

"Excuse me Commander. But could you tell us what has happend to you in the last 5 Years?" Colonel O'Neill asked. Was there anyone who not knew this guy? Hell General Hammond was his godfather for gods sake. Jacob seem to know him as well and not to speak from Carter and the new one D.K.

But he had to admit that John Crichton was a man like his taste.

He really liked him. But he didn't like his good relationship with Sam.

She was his. Well she would be his when there would be no regulations between them. He loved her.

"Of cours Colonel." John said.

"It's Jack." O'Neill smiled.

John returned the smile.

"Well then it's John Jack. Okay relax and enjoy my story...."

John told them what has happend the last past years well of cours not everything. From time to time D'Argo and Rygel add something. But Aeryn was silent. She didn't say a word. She didn't feel comfortable in this room. With this other human. This was Johns world. His friends. He just fit in here. And now she was the stranger. She didn't know the manners of this earth. She didn't know how to act. What to say. What to do. She hated it.

And for the first time she really understood Johns situation of the last cycles. Alone the only one of his race in a strange part of the universe. And now she even loved him more. For his force, his faith and his hope.

"Well John thats really interesting we didn't know any of this

races. And you are one of the Peacekeepers Officer Sun?" Jack asked and took Aeryn out of her thoughts.

"No I'm not longer a PeaceKeeper. I'm irreversible conterminiert by another Alien race. There is no way back for me."

"Aha. Daniel?" Jack asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"She says she is deserted Jack."

"Ahhhh. Well then. And the rest of you are prisoners?"

"Well sort of."

"I'm not a prisoner. I'm Dominar Rygel the 16th. Ruler of 6 billion Hynerianner and..."

"Should up Rygel. We can't hear it anymore and they wont understand you." D'Argo said.

The SG team looked stunned during this exchange.

"Just ignore him." John said.

"Okay explain me again why you understand him." O'Neill said

"The translatermicrops. I was injected with them when I first came to Moya. Every race I have meet since have it. That's why I can understand them. And They can understand you. I have teached Aeryn english long ago, so she is able to answer you but you will not understand the others. Expected you would have these translaters. Allright?"

"Well actually no. But I will drop it. Daniel that sounds like a perfect christmas present for you." Jack said sarcastically.

" By the way what date is it here? I think I have lost my calender so..." John said to Jack

"Oh no problem I will lend you mine. It is the 22 of July 2002. "

"Thank you. It's a good time for a vacation anyway."

"You are right it is John, but I think you could use a break. We prepared ouer VIP quarters for you and your friends John. We can everything else discuss later."

"Thanks George we would like that."

"Dismissed."

General Hammond went out the room. Teal'c and Daniel leave the room too.

"D.K. could you do me a favour? Could you take Aeryn, D'Argo and Rygel to their rooms? I will follow soon."

He gave Aeryn a quick kiss and a loving smile. She understand he need this time with his old friends. She smiles back and went after D.K.

"I have to do some reports Major, John. See you later" O'Neill said before he also leaved the room.

"So you love her?"

"And I think you love a certain Colonel?" John said with a smile.

Nobody mentioned Jack who stood behind the door.

"I have asked first. " Sam said with a smile.

"Well, yeah I love her. No I adore her. She is so wonderful, she is strong she is beautiful, intelligent and you know what? She loves me too." He smiled.

"I'm glad. I like her. She is much better for you than Alexandra."

"So and you...?"

"Am I that visibly?"

"No, only for someone who knows you for ages. You love him? Jack I mean?"

"I think so. Who am I kidding of cours I love him but at first we can act on it. Second I don't know if he loves me. I know he cares about me but love? And third I really don't know if I could take this a second time."

"To first you have done it before. All I say is Matthew. He also was your CO and that didn't stop you two. How long where you together? Two years? To second ask him. Usually you are not this shy Sam. And third. Nothing was your fault. It just happend. Matthew disappeared during a mission. It was nobodys fault. Things like that just happend.

If he loves you. You should take the risk. Don't ya think? That means if he is worth it."

"Of cours he is worth it." Sam said amazed.

Jack leaved his place and went to his quarters

"So, and what hold you back? Think of it Sammie. I will go to Aeryn.

See you later." John stood up and went through the door.

"And Sammie" Sam looked up and meet his friendly gaze. "I love you."

She smiled "I love you to John." He leaved and let her alone with her thoughts.

------------------

Aeryn lay on the bed in her quarter. She waits for John. She was afraid about what would come next. Would she be strong enough? Would he like to go back? What if he will stay? What if they would break their promise to let them go back? What if..

"Hey Sunshine whatcha thinking?"John asked as he entred the room. He jumps besides Aeryn on the bed and took her in a loving embrance.

"Nothing why?" she asked innoncent. She don't wanted to tell him her fears. Not now when he was so happy to be with his friends again.

"I really would like to know whats going on in this beautifull head of yours." He mumbled near her throat. His lips were moving up and down her neck.

Aeryn closed her eyes and cuddled herself against John.

"At the moment I'm just thinking if this room is observed?" she lied.

John looked up in surprise before a bright smile appeared on his face.

"I think so. Should I stop?" he asked innoncent. Knowing that she wouldn't care.

Aeryn smiled and pulled his head towards hers so that their lips could meet.

"What do you think?" she asked grinning.

John laughed and rolled her on top of him.

"I'm all yours...." he whispers against her smiling lips.

-------------

"D'Argo don't say me you like this situation more than me. Yotz a planet full of stupid humans like Crichton! You don't think that they will let us go away do you?" Rygel whined.

"Rygel to hezmana would you shut up? I don't trust them either but Crichton does so just give him this weeken Than we will see. Do you agree with me?" He asked menacingly.

"As if you would give me a choice , luxan!" Rygel said sulked

"Oh Rygel just shut your mouth or I will do it for you." D'Argo grolled impatient before he laied done on the bed to get a little bit of sleep.

-----------

"So Carter a happy family again?" Jack askd as he entered her lab. She was working on one her doo hickyes.

Sam's gaze meet his and she gave him one of her brillaint smiles. One of that she was only gaves him.

"Yeah Sir. It's really good to have him back. John is like a brother for me. He is more a brother to me than Mark ever was. D.K., John and I we growed up together. Well most of the time. Ouer parents where all in the USAF so we had pretty much incomment. We have seen each other regulary over the years we ever have held contact. When John disappeared four years ago we were so shoked. I'm so glad that he is well."

Jack smiled at her.

"And I'm glad for you Major. What do you think would you like to join me to a cup of coffee?"

"Of cours Sir! I would like that. Let's go..."

"That is correct Mr. President. Yes it is the same John Crichton we are really sure of this. Yes, Sir. No actually he has asked to return to PJX-452 with his friends.

No Sir, ..... Yes Sir. I don't think so Mr. President.

It would be a honor Mr. President. I think this would be a great Idea. Yes Sir.

Thank you Sir. I will inform them immiditely. Good bye Mr. President."

General Hammond took a deep breath.

Well that was hurdle NR. 2 That lefts just two more.

He took the back phone and dealed another number.

"Hello Jake. How are you? Thats great and Shannen? Thats good to hear. Why I call? Can't a man call one of his friends from time to time?

Maybe in your opinion. I would like to invite you to Colerado Springs. Yeah this weekend. Fine. I'm looking forward to it. No I will pick you up.

Okay until Friday. And greet the girls from me." Georg hang up and stared for a while at the telephone receiver. So just one more and I will be finished. It's time.

"Seargent I will that you deal the coordinates to the Tok'ra planet. And send SG-7 through it. They should try to inform General Carter that his presence is wanted here on friday. Thats all. "

I really deserve a place in heaven for this.

The General smiled at himself in the mirror at this thought.

------------------

"John?" Aeryn asked silent.

"Yeah?" John answered sleepily.

"What are we going to do now?"

John hugged Aeryn a little bit stronger as he heard a mild tone of infirmness in her voice.

"Well I would say we make a little sightseing . You know take D'Argo to Disney World, sell Rygel to a animal-show."

Aeryn laughed. And John smiled.

"No John honistly. What are we going to do now?"

"We will stay her for the next 6 solar days than we will return to the planet. And than we will go to Moya and live happily ever after. And now sleep you will need it." Aeryn closed her eyes.

"Good night John."

"Night sunshine."

-------------

"Hi Janet." Sam said as she entered the infirmary.

Janet looked up and smiled at Sam.

"Hi. Where are ouer guests?" Sam sat down against Janet.

"I believe D'Argo and Rygel are sleeping and John and Aeryn well I can just guess but..."

"Okay you don't have do go further I can imagine the rest. He is really cute insn't he?" Janet asked. Sam laughed.

"Yeah he is. But it's to late now. He adores her. What are you working at?"

"That are the test results from them. I don't know there normal physiologie but I think they are all healthy. Especially Aeryn. I think she is pregnant." Janet smiled.

Sams eyes opened wide. "Pregnant? Are you sure?"

"Yeah pretty sure."

"Do you know in wich month she is?" Sam asked exited.

"Well if she would be a normal human I would say she is in the second month but with her being sebacean and the child being a hybrid I really don't know." Janet answered honistly.

"Do you think she knows about it?" Sam questioned.

"Maybe, maybe not. I will ask her about it when she comes around today."

"Okay. I have to go now. I will see you later." Sam walked out of the Infirmary.

"Bye then." Janet said.

"Hey D'Argo did you sleep well?" John asked.

"As well as I could on a strange planet being prisonert by humans." He answered sarcastically.

John laughed and took the seat besides D'Argo.

"Okay D. What ever you say. Do you want to have breakfast with me? Aeryn is still asleep. She was pretty exhausted yesterday. And Fluffy well I'm sure he is still eating. He has room service you know? So come on let us go to the cafeteria. I will pay."

John and D'Argo walked together to the Infirmary. Earning strange lookes from the people they meet. Of cause the SGC base was used to Aliens but most of them were looking very similar to the human race and D'Argo and Rygel where just a little bit out of line.

They got a table in the corner and John had loaded D'Argos tablet over and over with food.

"So this is coffee I think you will like it. You can drink it with milk and sugar or just black. What have we here? Ah muffins, pancaces, sirup, eggs bacon, bread... cereals." john said as he unpacked the tablet.

D'Argo just looked puzzled at the table.

"Are all humans eating this?" he asked.

John looked up from his food.

"Most of I think. You will love it. Trust me."

"I really think I hear that phrase a lot to often from you John." D'Argo said before he taste a chocolate muffin.

John watched him carefully.And than a smile appeared on his lips as he saw that D'Argo really enjoy it.

"Well. Maybe not all human customs are bad." he just said before he takes another muffin.

Aeryn entered the Infirmary with a really bad feeling. A guard has just stand before her door and request her to go to the infirmary.

"Good Morning Miss Sun I hope you did sleep well?" Janet asked smiling.

"Yes thank you and it's Aeryn drop the Miss."

"Okay. Than it's Janet. Sit down please." Aeryn sat down before the table in Janets office.

"Aeryn I would like to ask you something. I have the test resukts back and .. And I believe you are pregnant." Janet was looking for any sine of emotions in Aeryns face but she failed.

Oh my god. I'm pregnant? But how? My implant have to work at last for three more cycles.

What an I going to do now? Should I keep it? And what if I keep it. Will I tell it John? If I tell him he will stay with me. If he wants or not he is to honorable to leave me.

If I tell him he can't decide to stay on earth or not.

And at last the child would be in great danger. The UT where just no place to race a child and I'm no mother. I'm a worrier. Not to forget that the child would be a hybrid. Of cause I love John but I'm not sure if I could stand this.

"Aeryn you still with me?" Janet asked concerned.

Aeryn loked up and meet Janets concerned gaze.

"Yes everything is fine. Did you tell John about it?"

"No I haven't." Janet wouldn't tell her that she had told it Samantha.

"I don't want that anybody will know about it. Okay? What would you say which monen am I in?" Aeryn asked.

"Well I'm not sure because you being sebacean and the child being half human if you would be human too I would say it's the second month. How long do sebacean woman carry a child?" Janet questioned interested.

Aeryn thought about this a moment.

" I think 5 monens." She answered.

"Really? That short? Than I would give you three more months to give birth. Congratulations."

"Thank you. Was there something else?"

Janet shoke her head.

"No. That was all. Should I call to a airman to bring you back to your room?"

"No thank you thats not nessecary. I will find it by my own. Good bye."

Janet watched Aeryn with concern as she leaved the infirmary.

------------

four days later (Friday)

One day was like the other for John and his friends.

Sleeping eating answering questions, eating, .... and sleeping.

D'Argo Rygel and Aeryn were looking forward to the day they where able to return to the planet and Moya. Aeryn hasn't told anyone about the child and she was still not sure what to do.

It was a morning like the others before. After the breakfast the Moya Crew and SG-1 meet with General Hammond in the briefing room.

"Good morning I hope you all sleep well. At first The president has allowed you to return to the planet." General Hammond smiles as he saws John breath of relief.

"And second we will give you a GDO with a code so that we can open the iris for you John. If you ever decide to come back. It will be no problem."

John smiled. "Thank you George. I really appricate this. It would be nice to visit earth from time to time."

"I have another surprise for you. The president has given me the permission to take you to the surface. I thaught you would like to show Aeryn the Town and after that Colonell O'Neill is giving a BBQ at his house."

Jack looked up questioned. He didn't gave a BBQ as far as he knows. But one gaze from his General and he said:" Yeah thats right. You are invited SG-1 is coming General Hammond and some other people."

"Of course you understand that D'Argo and Rygel can't go along with you." General Hammond said.

John looked questioned to D'argo who nodded his head in agreement.

"We know that. And I would love to show Aeryn the town. We will go to the BBQ after that."

"Okay than. You are dismissed. John Major Carter will give you the details.

And I will see you later. Colonell would you come to my office."

General Hammond leaves the room followed by Colonell O'Neill.

------------

"Come on Aeryn I'm sure you look beautiful..." John said starting to get impatient.

"That doesn't mean that I have to like it."Aeryn answered not minor impatient.

Finally she cames out of the bathroom and John had to hold his breath.

She wore a baby blue sommer dress and her raivenblack hair was open.

She looked a little bit unsure.

"Wow, sunshine. Maybe I will carry my gun with me." he smiled.

Aeryn looked puzzled.

"Why? Don't you trust them?"

John sighed. He was used to this. Nobody understood his earth sayings.

"No... it means that ... oh forget it." he ended frustrated until he saw Aeryn smiling.

Damn, she knew excatly what he had ment.

"You are getting to smart for me Aeryn."

She raised an eyebrow.

"And that would be bad?" she asked innoncently.

John meet her playfully gaze and just grinned.

"Lets go. We haven't got time the hole day."

He raised a hand towards her and she took it.

"Show me this world of yours...For real this time.."

----------------

After John and Aeryn have left the mountain they drove to a near park.

It was a beautiful summer day and the park was full of couples.

John took Aeryns hand and they entwined their fingers.

"what did you call this?" Aeryn asked.

"It's a park Aeryn. People go her to relax or to play or just to spend time together." he said.

The concept of relaxing and doing nothing was completly new for Aeryn. Peacekeepers don't spend their time with laziness.

"You mean their are doing nothing?" she asked puzzled.

John laughed and laid an arm around her waist.

"Well Sunshine it's an human thing. But don't worry I will teach you..."

And he taught her.

They spend the whole together. Like every other couple they meet.

Their were eating ice cream. They had a picnic.

John lend a rowboat and they spent a couple of hours on the nearest lake.

"I like it." Aeryn said as she raised her face towards the sun.

John smiled. He couldn't believe how perfect she suited in his world. She looked like she would belong here.

"What do you like?" he asked lazily.

"This world of yours. I like it. And I think this weeken helped me to undersood your behavement better."

"Really? Does that mean that you wouldn't hestitate to come back sometime?" John held his breath. Her answer was really important for him.

Aeryn opened her eyes and carefully went to Johns site of the boat.

He watched her coming towards him and smiled. God she was so beautiful.

Aeryn layed herself against John. She kissed him sweetly on the lips.

"I think I would like that, John." she whisperd near his ear.

John held her stronger and they shared a wonderful loving kiss.

"I would like that, too."

-----------

The day ended to soon for Aeryns taste. She loved spending time with John. He was so different from his normal self on Moya. He was more relaxed, happier as normal. He belongs to this place. His people. His world. That was the way it should have been.

She laid her hand over her belly. She carried his child. Their child.

Aeryn closed her eyes and tried to imagin what her child would look like. She hopped it would look like him. The man she loved.

"You ready?" John asked.

"Yes. We should go now. It is time for that BBQ. John? What is a BBQ?"

--------------

They arrived at Jacks house at 1900.

John helped Aeryn out of the car and lead her towards the door.

But suddenly he stopped.

"Aeryn. I know this may not be the perfekt time or the perfekt place but I really want to do this." He took a deep breath and looked her deeply in the eyes.

"Aeryn I ..."

The frontdoor opened and Jack showed up.

"Hey friends."he said.

John sighed and shoot a angry look to him.

"Am I interupting something here?" Jack asked innoncently.

"No nothing. Everything is just fine." John said.

John and Aeryn went to the door.

They went inside the house and Jack closed the door behind them.

Sam, T'ealc,DK, Daniel and Janet where sitting in the living room.

"Hello Aeryn what was your first day out like?" Daniel asked.

Aeryn gave him a little smile and sat down next to him. She must add that she liked this humans.

"It was really exiting. But I don't understand why humans spent so much time just doing nothing." she said.

"Oh. Well I mean... Now where you saying it. I think they just want to have fun." Daniel answered.

"But why? Your race would be further in Technology if you wouldn't spent so much time doing nothing. Peacekeepers, Luxans or even ... wouldn't never spent their time so."

"Yeah but ..."

"Oh for crying out loud Daniel forget it. She won." Jack interrupted them.

Aeryn smiled and Daniel sighed.

"Don't be sad Danny. She does the same with me everytime." John said.

"Men." Janet said. "They can't lose."

Sam laughed as Aeryn said that this seemed to be a problem in the hole galaxie.

"Come on guys lets go outside we will leave the women on their own." Jack said. Daniel, Teal'c, DK where heading outwards with Jack.

"So, John. Are you going to marry her?" DK asked. John almost spit his bere.

"Ähhh, don't you think this is a very privat question?"

"Was that the answer?"

"Yeah John tell us are you going to buy a nice little asteroid with a white fence for her?" Jake joked.

Teal'c raised on of his eyebrows. "I don't think that you can buy them O'Neill. Or that you could build a fence on them."

"Ähh Teal'c..." Daniel started but then he stopped. "You know what just forget it."

"It's complicated you know. Aeryn well Aeryn is she is fantastic, strong, beautiful and she loves me. But I don't think she will agree to marry me right now. Maybe later I hope."

"So Aeryn did you tell him about... you know." Janet asked.

"No, I ... I haven't. Could we please change the subject?" She answered feeling very uncomfortable to discuss something this privat with someone.

"Of cours. So what did you like most on your freeday?"

"I like your earth. It is so different from the planets I'm used to." Aeryn said glad of the subject change.

"Yeah John tells me something about it. Theese commerce planets really sound a bit tediously." Sam said.

Aeryn nodded. "I think it depends on your viewpoint. The first time I vissited a commerce planet I was really impressed. Peacekepers were born and raised on spaceships this was my first visit on a real planet, so..."

"That is really interesting Aeryn. Our races may be familiar by looking but that seems to be all. " Samantha said.

Suddenly the doorbell rings.

"I'm coming." Jack shouted from outside the house.

He hurried towards the door and faced General Hammond and to other persons. An older man and a woman.

"General come in. Who are your guests?"

The General just smiled.

John had followed Jack inside the house to check up on Aeryn.

"Dad?" he asked breathless.

John couldn't believe it his fther was standing a few metras before him.

Jake Crichton looked like he had seen a ghost. This couldn't be. His son was lost. He couldn't be standing a few feets away from him.

"John?" Jake said also breathless. " My son you're alive."

Suddenly they were lieying in each others arms.

General Hammond smiled and leaded the woman inside the house.

The rest of the night were spend by laughing, telling stories and speaking about old times. ( I'm sorry about this really really short reunion, but I didn't knew what to write.)

The next day (Aeryn, John and Janet and Sam had spend the night in Jack's house) Sam and Janet where already awake and sitting in the kitchen where they were low talking. John came silent downstairs.

"So you think she will tell him?" Sam asked Janet.

Janet shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe yes. Maybe not. Who knows?"

Sam looked over the rand of her cup of coffee. "I hope she keep it.He is so happy with her. He adores her. I see it in his eyes."

"Thats right. It is really nice to see this love and I hope they will be happy." Janet said. Then she checked her watch and stood up.

"Sam I have to go. I have to catch Cassie up."

"Oh i will come with you. You could depose me at home."

Sam said before she puts the cups in the sink. Together they left the house.

John stared at a point in front of him. Aeryn was pregnant? Pregnant? With his child. And she didn't told him. He couldn't believe it.

He run upstairs and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Aeryn wake up. We have to talk." he said.

Aeryn smiled sleepily.

"Morning John."

"Aeryn I have to ask you something."

Aeryn pressed her head deeper in the pillows.

"Can't that wait?"

"No, my love it can't. Aeryn are you...." John took a deep breath. "Are you pregnant?" he whispered.

Suddenly Aeryn was fully awake.

"What?" she asked surprised.

"You heard me, Aeryn. Are you pregnant?"

She sat up and pulled the blanket around her body.

"Yes. Yes I am." She said looking him straight in the eyes.

"Where you going to tell me?"

" Of course I would have told you. Maybe later. I I just don't know John everything is so complkicate. Loving you is one thing. But carring a child from you is completly different." Aeryn said.

"Why because I'm non sebacean. Is it this. Because I'm human? You don't want to have a hybrid child. Am I right?" he shouted.

Aeryn had tears in her eyes. " John it's not so simple.... I..."

"Am I right Aeryn?" he whispered.

"Yes but..."

"No thats enough for me Aeryn. I can't talk to you right now. I have to go.." he ran out of the house and disappeared in the dark.

Aeryn shouted his name but he didn't react to her.

Suddenly a pair of strong arms hold her against a strong chest.

"It's okay, Aeryn he will come back." Jack held her and let her cry.

---------

Jack woke up with the feeling of a soft body against him. A female warm body beside him. A naked body against his naked body. I his bed.

Suddenly he remembered the last night. He had held Aeryn during her break down and then well then one thing

leaded to another and they ended in his bed.

Jack felt Aeryn move. And then she looked up to meet his gaze.

None of them could speak right now. They were just looking in the other ones eyes.

Aeryn exhaled calm. She could see her own thoughts in Jacks eyes.

She smiled.

"Well, Jack. I believe we are thinking the same. It was a really nice (?) night. Thank you. But I'm sure you agree with me when I say that nobody has to know something about this."

Jack gave her a smile of his own. "You are right. It just would to cause problems that none of us could use just now."

Aeryn nodded. She sat up and went to the bath room.

Jack watched her leave and couldn't resist to lokk at her beautiful naked body.

A few minutes later Aeryn came out again this time dressed in her clothes from yesterday.

Jake stand up and pulled the blanket around his hips.

Aeryn looked bemused. "I will never understand why humans make so much ado about nudity."

Jake looked a little bit embrassed.

"Well, not all humans have such a nice body as you."

"But you have a nice body, too." She answered honestly.

Jack laughed.

"Some more of this Aeryn Sun and I want to keep you. You know what you can go downstairs. I will follow you in a few minutes. Alright?"

Aeryn nodded and turned around.

Jack shooke his head as he watched her leave. She really was a wonderfull woman.

--------------

Back on the Base

As Aeryn and Jack arrived inside the base John was sitting alone in the briefing room.

When Aeryn walked trough the door John looked up and she met his gaze.

Jake nodded toward the men and sat down at the table.

Aeryn hestitated a second before she also sat down opposite of John.

"So people have you got packed?" Jake asked.

"Yeah we are almost done." John answered.

"Well than. I will go and search Carter. Maybe I'm able to distracting her from her work. See you later guys.." Jack left the room. Aeryn didn't react to this she just looked surprised at John

"You mean you are comming with us?" she asked.

John shook his head in disbelieve. "Of cours I'm comming with you Aeryn. Do you really think I would leave you?" he said hurt.

"No,...i mean... I taught that you ..." She let the sentence unfinished.

John sighed.

"Aeryn. I love you. Every time you pushed me away I get you back. Every time you hurt me I put it away. Every time you pretend not to care I just hold you a little bit stronger. So do you really think I would let you go away? Do you think I would leave you alone when you carring my child?" he asked hurt.

"John. I'm sorry about what I said. But you have to understand that this isn't easy for me. To live in a relationship with a none sebacean. Don't get me wrong. I love you. But the taught of carring your child frightens me. I was born and raised as a Peacekeeper. I never knew a life different than this. Than you came along with your smile and your hole 'you could be more' thing. But I am what I am John.

I'm a product of my breeding." she ended looking him straight in the eyes.

John stood up and walked towards her. He took her hands and pulled her onto her feets.

"Aeryn I understand this really, but the thaught that you don't want to carry my child had hurt me. It still does. But if you decide that this i to early. I will understand." They looked each other deeply in the eyes.

Aeryn smiled and kissed him tenderly.

"I want this child. I allready love it. And I'm not frightened anymore. I mean after all I have you."she whispered.

John hugged her and she laid her head on his shoulder. "Yeah. You have me Aeryn. You always have and you will always have me. Forever."

------------

A day later

SG-1, Jake Crichton, General Hammond and the Moya crew where standing in front of the event-horizon.

Jake Crichton had tears in his eyes as he looked to his son. He didn't want to lose him again.

"So, I think we are off now." John said.

Daniel gave John a little paket. "Here this is a GDO. If you want to come back again. Then you have to deal the right codenumber. If not the iris want open."

"Thank you. I really appricate that." John said. He hugged DK, General Hammond and Sam.

At last he stepped towards his Dad. They hugged.

"I don't want you to go, son." Jake said.

"i know Dad. I promis that we will come back."

"I love you son."

"I love you too, Dad."

John and his fathers had both tears in their eyes as they parted.

"Take care of your woman and your child, John" Jack said.

"I will."

D'Argo and Rygel went trough the event horizon, followed by Aeryn.

John looked a last time over the persons he loved.

He smiled and stepped trough the Gate.

"Don't worry, Jake he will come back." General Hammond said.

"Come on I buy you a drink." He said.

All expect Jack and Sam keft the room.

"Everything alright, Major?" he asked concerned.

Sam meet surprised his gaze.

"I think so, it's just. I feel like I lost him again. Stupid, isn't it?"

"Na, not at all, Sam. It's allright. Come on I will take you out." He laid his arm around her waist and lead her out of the room.



Maybe all would take a good end? Maybe John and Aeryn will get their child and live happily ever after? Maybe Jack and Sam will finally their way to a happy ending? Who knows?

I hope you like my story. And I want to say thank you for beeing so patient with me. I know I really take me time to finish this story. And I'm really glad that you read it to the end.

I know I'm pushing things here but I would die for feedback.....

Phoebe

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to PhoebeADA