Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

bedtime discussions

by Perley
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
bedtime discussions

bedtime discussions

by Perley

Title: bedtime discussions
Author: Perley
Email: levity12001@yahoo.com
Category: MissingScene/Epilogue
Episode related: 610 Cure
Season: any Season
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Rating: PG
Warnings: adult themes
Summary: Post Cure discussion about Jack's lack of tact
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

"I can't believe you said 'Man friend' out loud" Carter shook her head in feigned disgust as she rubbed lotion on her rough elbows. Gate travel was hell on her skin. Her skin paid the price for the daily climate changes and working underground, that along with her complete absence of personal time. A free half-hour to spend on herself was a luxury. She was starting to feel and look like one of the guys, rough skin, messy hair. Her nails hadn't seen nail polish since her last trip to D.C.. She spread the excess lotion down her bare arms, her skin drank it in hungrily. She sat down on the bed watching Jack brush his teeth in her bathroom out of the corner of her eye.

"Gehehre" he replied with his mouth full of toothpaste. He rolled his eyes, spit and rinsed so he could defend himself.

"Hey admit it, you wanted to know too just as much as I did" he pointed out, throwing his toothbrush in the holder next to Sam's.

"Well .. yeah but couldn't you have found a better way to ask?" she laughed checking out her leg. Lovely dry skin there too, she sighed and resigned herself to more lotion.

"Their way is just so...." He struggled to find a word as he turned on the cold water tap.

"Efficient?" she interrupted.

"I'm thinking more along the lines of 'nasty'". He replied dousing his face with refreshingly cold water.

"Do you honestly think their way is better than ours?' he continued as he dried his face off with a towel.

"Of course not, I just think with everything you've been through the last few years with the Goa'uld and Tok'ra your opinions may be a little biased".

He smiled at himself in the mirror knowing she was trying to bait him into an argument. They were both exhausted, it had been a long week. She wasn't forced to agree with everything he said when they were alone and he liked it that way. At times at work he could see she was itching to say 'Jack I think you're an ass', but she saved those comments for the quiet evenings.

He sat down next to her on the bed observing her progress with the lotion. He leaned over and kissed the spot where her shoulders and neck met. He slowly made his way up her neck with his lips, to her ear. He felt her responding to him, her body melting into his. Her lips met his and she allowed him to push her back so she was lying on the bed. His free hand moved up the length of her body; she sighed contentedly, enjoying his touch, feeling herself respond the way she only did to him. He abruptly stopped causing her to open her eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked as he pulled away from her.

"You may have a point..this is all pretty much a waste of energy. Maybe we could look into cloning ourselves like the Asgard.

"Jack don't be an ass". She whispered pulling him back to her. He smiled breathing her freshly lotioned body. It didn't take him long to convince her the human way, though primitive had some very good points.

End.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Perley