Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Wanderings at Night

by Pagemaster
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Wanderings at Night

Wanderings at Night

by Pagemaster

TITLE: Wanderings at Night
AUTHOR: Pagemaster
EMAIL: crazysexycool@c4.com
CATEGORY: humor??? I don't know, d/s maybe? j/s more likely
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: none (you're welcome to write your own sequel or prequel if you like)
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: Danny's lust (hee hee hee!), sexual implications
SUMMARY: Sam is bored on an offworld mission and decides to have fun with the guys' respective heads, well whichever one 'accidentally' stumbles across her
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I don't own them, just like to play with them. *evil grin*
AUTHOR'S NOTES: so I was bored....

"Daniel!" came Sam's exasperated yell.

"What?" Picture of innocence. "I didn't touch a thing! I swear!" He grinned as Sam grabbed her bag of samples away from him.

"Did ya mistake them for the MREs?" Jack asked lazily. He was leaning against one of those ever-present trees with his cap pulled halfway over his face

"Nah, just trying to annoy Sam."

Teal'c watched the group, amused more by their strange concept of a joke rather than what actually took place.

This was one of the more peaceful planets they had visited in a while. Peaceful mainly because there wasn't any one there! The team became easily bored no rocks for Danny to go ga-ga over, therefore no babbling archaeologist for Jack to tease, no villains Teal'c needed to protect them from, and too few samples for Sam's liking. So they were all sitting around the fire looking at the 3 full moons in the sky, and trying to entertain themselves.

After securing the samples again, Sam decided that she had had enough of the guys' bantering she could handle for one day or night or whatever. She took up her pack and started walking towards the river they had found not far off.

"Hey Carter, where ya going?"

"Away from the testosterone," she shot back over her shoulder.

"You know, that makes me wonder," Jack stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Teal'c, do Jaffa have testosterone?"

"What is testosterone?"

Sam listened to the men's conversation with half an ear. 'Maybe I should have stayed and annoyed them a bit,' she thought. 'Now they have something to do and I'm still bored.' Suddenly, a scene came back to her, one from a previous mission similar to the situation now. Sam grinned. 'Why the hell not?' she thought. 'I just hope someone does happen to walk in on me, otherwise it wouldn't be fun.' She dug around in her pack and came up with a sheer negligee. 'What were you thinking of Carter, seducing Apophis to death?' she could imagine the Colonel saying. Oh no, not the Colonel...Jack...

"Okay Danny boy, go get Carter. It's her turn for first watch."

"Aww Jack! I'm already down. 'Sides if I'm alone, I'm more at risk of getting beaten up by her. Send Teal'c."

"He's already in Kel-no-rem. You know what it takes to get him outa that."

"Then you go. You're her CO, she'll listen to you."

"I'm your CO too. So I could tell you to go get her and you go."

Daniel grumbled and pulled himself out of the sleeping bag. Jack snickered at him and dived down in his own bag. Daniel walked towards the river, not sure of where he should look first, since he had no idea where Sam was. He decided to walk upstream first.

As he walked, his mind wandered. The scenery reminded him of the many illustrations in books he had poured over. The silver moonlight streaming through the trees and reflecting on the flowing river was very romantic. 'All I need now, is a water nymph on a rock.' Daniel stopped suddenly.

His eyes couldn't believe the ravishing spectacle before him. A scantily clad water nymph on a rock, moving her hands over her legs, waiting for someone with a sensuous look in her eyes.

'Wait a minute,' said the remaining 0.9% of his brain that was still functioning. 'Do water nymphs have Sam's haircut?'

Reality came crashing back. This was Sam! 'Sam?!' his brain still wondered. 'Sam in skimpy clothes doing what?!' He leaned closer. 'Why the hell is Sam shaving her legs?!' his brain exploded.

His eyes found themselves following the movement of her hand over the creamy curve of her calf. Daniel's breath came faster. Against his will, he was wishing to be the blade on the razor, feeling every inch of her skin beneath his lips. 'Why are you doing this to me Sam?' he groaned. She bent slightly, and he glimpsed a little too much cleavage for his mental health. 'That did it,' he groaned, this time in despair. Full-blown erection.

Sam laughed as she heard Daniel run away back to camp. It had to be Daniel - Teal'c would have said something, and Jack wouldn't have just stood there breathing hard. Ah well, she had her fun for tonight. She quickly changed back into regulation fatigues and packed up.

"Jack! Jack!" Jack wanted to swat the little mosquito that was chanting his name. He opened his eyes. It was only Daniel. He was breathing fast, looked as if he had run miles, Jack noticed, and his eyes were shinning a little too brightly.

"What is it Daniel?" Jack asked without raising his head.

"Do you," he paused for air. "Do you know what Sam was doing when she left us?"

"Oh, I don't know, Danny. Shaving her legs?"

Daniel looked at him in amazement. "Yes! How did you know?"

"Lucky guess?"

"But why?"

"Maybe she was bored?"

"Since when did you know me so well, Colonel?" Daniel and Jack turned to see Sam settling down near the fire to take up first watch.

"Oh, maybe it's just how much of your mind you expose to me during our sometimes impromptu rapport sessions."

"You don't really hide much either."

Daniel shifted uncomfortably. "Okay, I didn't see the look that just passed between both of you." They ignored him. "Fine, can't you just wait until you two are alone, you know, without the archaeologist and the Jaffa?"

He sighed and pulled his sleeping bag as far as possible from his teammates, then snuggled in for wild-fantasy-filled dreams.

"I was hoping you'd stop by again," Sam whispered to her CO as he made himself comfortable in his sleeping bag.

He grinned. "Maybe next time."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Pagemaster