Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Liquid Dreams

by Pagemaster
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Liquid Dreams

Liquid Dreams

by Pagemaster

TITLE: Liquid Dreams
AUTHOR: Pagemaster
EMAIL: crazysexycool@c4.com
CATEGORY: Humor, Action/Adventure, Drabble, Thoughts
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: Ever 'bumped' into someone?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Stories 'based' on a song seem to be my speciality

Every time I look into his eyes, my heart stops beating. And I cannot ever get enough. It does not help my light-headedness that his eyes are the flavour of my favourite indulgence. I am being drawn into those warm chocolate pools, melting...

And I see through the looking glass the soul that is his. I sense the sadness, joy and downright anger. I see the glint of mischief and the shine of tears of laughter yet unshed. All at once, rolled into one man overflowing at the edges drowning in ecstasy.

Every time I look into her eyes, I wonder how a little piece of heaven found its way to Earth. Shades of blue envelope me as I float somewhere among the stars. Her eyes are almost like mirrors but sometimes I see past them. There is something lurking there, something always eluding my grasp. Something as enigmatic as she.

A clear haze descends as I wade around in the deep blue. And it lifts me clear away, spins me round and round till I cannot breathe to speak of her beauty so far away...

Dr. Daniel Jackson rounded the corner and almost tripped over two people kneeling on the floor.

"Whoa! Couldn't you two choose a better place to play Twister?"

"Couldn't you ask before joining in?" Col. Jack O'Neill grinned as he rubbed the spot where Dr. Jackson had accidentally kicked him.

"Okay," Capt. Samantha Carter stood up. "These are your reports," she handed the Colonel a sheaf of papers. "And these are mine," she shook the papers in her other hand. "I think..."

"Good enough for me Captain," O'Neill stood up lazily. "Just try not to knock over any of us bowling pins. We're fragile you know."

Dr. Jackson snickered. "Fragile old bones, he means."

"I'll keep that in mind, sir."

Col. O'Neill watched as his second in command walked off with the resident linguist in tow.

"Hey Sam," Dr. Jackson said. "Have you seen the footage from P5J 828 yet?"

"No. How 'bout we go check it out after I stop by my office?"

"Great! There are some structures I need you opinion on..." As Dr. Jackson rambled on, she sneaked a glance back. Two pairs of unknowing eyes met and their owners smiled, secretly.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Pagemaster