Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

All I Want 4: I Don't Know

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I Don't Know

I don't Know

by Obsessed

TITLE: I Don't Know
AUTHOR: obsessed

EMAIL: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk

CATEGORY: Romance, Comfort, Angst

PAIRINGS: Daniel and Janet, with a little bit of Daniel and Sha're

SPOILERS: None. Not a one

SEASON / SEQUEL: Part 4 in the All I want series (parts 1, 2 and 3 can be found, they are in Heliopolis)

RATING: PG-13 (not even that to tell the truth)

CONTENT WARNINGS: None really

SUMMARY: Janet wakes up next to Daniel

STATUS: Done
ARCHIVE: This one
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them. No seriously I don't own Stargate. I only own the paper this story was written on and the computer it was typed up on. And that's it. (Oh and my TV)

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Part 4 done. (hooray). Hello all. I love feedback, really. Especially nice feedback. And hi to every s/j shipper in the land. Have you noticed there is a disturbing amount of s/d shipping out there. Does this scare anyone else? (seriously scares the hell out me) I'm not an s/j shipper cause it's the obvious pairing. I'm an s/j shipper cause it's the right pairing and I'm gonna have nightmares tonight..............Feedback! (lone voice at the back of the crowd) hey Miss Wendy. I am totally normal (have my moments though.....) You know this is meant to be short....it's the babbling....Oooookaaay.

Janet began to fidget, just a little at first, moving her legs into various different positions. Then she began to toss and turn, nudging Daniel beside her. Soon she began to move more violently next to him, waking him. He sat up and shook her gently. She began to calm down and woke up. He stroked her hair, shushing her to calm and comfort her and she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"I just had the strangest dream" she said sleepily. Then she saw Daniel. *Really* saw him. She sat up quickly, pulling the cover up with her over her chest to cover herself staring at him.

"It's okay you're dressed" he said. Janet took a look.

"What on Earth is going on?"

"I have no idea" he told her.

"Oh" she looked around the little room, seeing all the things Daniel had seen before. No door, strange clothes, two other beds, one empty, one....occupied.

"Is that?"

"Sha're" he nodded.

"Is she?"

"Don't know. Haven't tried to find out either"

"Why are we in bed together?"

"Er" he could feel himself going red. " Er, well I didn't know if, you know, Sha're was still with Goa'uld and I felt you were too near her so I moved you. So you would be at least a little safer"

"Why didn't you just wake me?"

"Erm. I don't know really. You looked really content and well I didn't want to upset until I had to by waking you up"

"That's sweet Daniel" he smiled. "Do you think Amunet is in her?"

"I really don't know" he sighed and Janet's heart sank. They sat silently for a minute or two while she took in the scenery. She then turned her attention back to him.

"I don't remember a thing" she said.

"Neither do I" Janet got up and out of bed and looked down at her clothes.

"I look ridiculous" she said laughing quietly.

"At least you're wearing a top" he said joining in. It felt good to laugh with her, to release some of the tension. Janet went over to Sha're, treading very quietly as she did so and looked at the sleeping woman.

"Careful" Daniel whispered.

"How long has she, have we, been asleep for?"

"I really don't know Janet" she couldn't help but smile at the use of her first name. She watched Sha're thinking to herself. She didn't know what to do, what to think. There was no door, just a window letting in a lot of sunshine. The last time she could remember it was raining in Colorado. But she couldn't remember when that was. And the woman in the bed looked so peaceful, not like the queen of an evil megalomaniac with a snake inside her. She sighed.

"Janet?"

"Hmmm?"

"You okay?"

"I don't know" she sat back on the bed and he moved to sit beside her. "She looks...normal"

"I know but then she always does. Until she opens her eyes"

"And tries to kill someone" she stopped and saw his hut look. His scared look. "Sorry"

"It's okay. You're right" They sat silently again.

"What are we doing here?" she asked suddenly, exasperated.

"I don't know" she smiled.

"And there's no way out?"

"Not a one"

They sat in silence once again thinking. They were in quite a predicament, stuck in a room with no way out, nothing to use, no food and in a bed at the other end of the room lay a potentially dangerous woman.

"I wonder if Sam and the Colonel are near by"

"And Teal'c. We must've come through the Stargate, you should see the trees out there"

"Which mean they're about somewhere"

"Unless just we were kidnapped."

"Yeah"

"So we were probably drugged because I don't remember a thing"

"The only thing I remember is my dream. My nightmare"

"What happened?"

"Cassie was being held, suspended in the air and I couldn't get to her. I couldn't reach her no matter how much I tried. And I did try. But she disappeared and I fell to sleep. Well I think I did or I blacked out and then you were waking me up. It was horrible" Daniel took her hand and squeezed it gently. Then he thought of something, Janet could see the it on his face.

"What?"

"Maybe it wasn't just a dream"

"Maybe it was a memory" she said seeing what he meant.

"Yeah. Do you remember anything else? Where you were? Anyone else in the dream?"

"No, I can't remember, no, I" she thought hard making a face that made Daniel smile. "What?"

"Sorry"

"What? What are you smiling at?"

"You make this cute little face when you're thinking hard" he said. She smiled.

"Do you mind I'm trying to concentrate"

"Sorry"

"Doesn't matter. I really can't remember a thing. Just that image of Cassie held in the air. I hope she's okay"

"Hey, she'll be fine I bet. She was probably left behind. Don't worry about it."

"We should worry"

"I know. Let me worry. I don't like your worried face" she smiled.

"I wonder why us"

"Huh?"

"Why we are here. You, me and Sha're. it's an odd combination don't you think"

"Yeah. I hadn't really thought about it." he had thought about it, a lot and he had an idea but he didn't want to bring it up until absolutely necessary. "I was more concerned over the fact we were here, we are here, and we don't know where we are or how or anything"

"But we should be trying to figure these things Daniel. If we can find out why we're here, we can figure out how to get out of here"

"I guess so"

"So why the three of us"

"I don't know"

"We're going to be here for a while then"

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk