Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Confusion And Complications part 4

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Confusion And Complications part 4

Confusion And Complications part 4

by obsessed

Title: Confusion And Complications part 4
Author: obsessed
Email: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
Category: Angst, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Daniel/Janet, Daniel/Sam, Jack/Janet, Sam/Jack
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Summary: more pain for Sam and Janet
Sequel to: Confusion And Complications part 3
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

EMAIL: oneillobsessed@yahoo.co.uk

CATEGORY: angst, romance (ish)

SEASON / SEQUEL: sequel to part 3

CONTENT WARNINGS: it's just wrong, wrong

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them. Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: I have told some people it'll get worse, with this whole S/D J/J thing, and it does and it will, it's just wrong, so wrong, but hey I gotta do something while I'm watching The Bill. Enjoy and feedback.

This was brought to you by e numbers, causing serious hyperactivity in children and susceptible people near you!

Confusion And Complications Part 4

"I believe the situation is getting much more serious General Hammond" Teal'c said, standing in his office. Hammond frowned, he did not like the sound of where this was going.

"What's happened?"

"The condition of Daniel Jackson and Colonel O'Neill has worsened. This has had a detrimental effect on both Dr Fraiser and Major Carter"

"How?"

"I found Dr. Fraiser in a state of distress in her office, after a confrontation with Daniel" he said. "And I have found that Major Carter is in a similar state after speaking with Daniel"

"Oh dear" he said. "Is that Dr. Fraiser in a position to continue investigating their condition?"

"She is personally involved. I do not believe so"

"And the rest of SG-1? Would they be fit top return to the planet for answers?"

"No" he said simply.

"Then you will be going with SG-4" he said. "But first I want everyone in the debriefing room now"

"Yes General Hammond" he said.

"Dismissed" he nodded and left the office.

Jack knocked on the door to the infirmary before going inside. Janet was sat beside a microscope but she wasn't actually looking into it. She was staring at the tubes of blood on the table but not really seeing them. She was thinking about Daniel.

"Hello" he said. She jumped and looked around.

"Colonel O'Neill" she said.

"I thought we'd settled on Jack" he said coming into the room and standing beside her.

"I know but"

"But what?"

"Nothing" she said. He looked at her.

"Daniel said you were upset, what happened?" he asked. He leant on the side.

"Nothing" she said. "I'm fine"

"Come on Jan, tell me about it"

"Don't call me that" she said angrily

"Okay sorry, it just felt right"

"But it isn't right is it sir? she said. None of this is right"

"It is Janet, you're wrong, it's okay now, everything is okay" he said smiling at her. She frowned, she stared at him, looking for the colonel but she could see only Daniel there now. Daniel's eyes in Jack's body.

"How is this right?!" she cried. "The man I love is no longer himself and is now with Sam, declaring his love for her. How is it right that you've lost her?"

"But I haven't lost her" he said. "Janet I am the man you love, you have to realise that, you love me like I love you" Janet began to cry, the tears flowing freely down her face. Jack's heart broke and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his chest and holding her tightly.

"Shush" he whispered. "Shu-shush now Janet, it will be okay, I promise, we're all free now"

"Free" she murmured looking up at him. He smiled. Janet knew she shouldn't be letting this happen, she knew it was wrong, this was a betrayal against both Daniel and Sam, betrayal, that word always popped up to taunt her. Her head was telling her Daniel was with Sam, that this was all wrong, her heart could only see Daniel's eyes, her heart was ignoring Jack's face, Jack's lips as they connected with hers. She was half pulling away, half letting it happen. Jack didn't have any of those reservations, any reservations at all as he lifted Janet's head up to kiss her, feeling only love for her, knowing now he was free to be with the woman he wanted. Free Janet thought, she didn't understand what it meant yet, but it felt important.

"Janet" they broke off the kiss and saw Sam staring at them, tears streaming down her face that held a look of complete shock. Janet looked at Jack and realised that she'd let herself fall for Daniel in a totally new and damaging way. Finally, she understood the full meaning of betrayal.

"Sam I'm sorry" she said. "I didn't" she pulled away from Jack . "I was upset"

"Janet, how, how" she couldn't finish her sentence, Jack looked on as the two women stared at each other, crying their hearts out. His face was blank, he didn't understand what was wrong.

"Sam it's okay" he said. "We're free now, we're free" she looked at him.

"I'm sorry" Janet said.

"Don't" she said. "Just don't" she turned away and ran up the corridor. Janet went after her but she had already disappeared. She turned back and just inside the infirmary door, collapsed in teats on the floor. Jack rushed over to her and put his arms around her.

"Jan, sweetheart, it will be okay, she will understand soon, like you have" he said.

"Get off me" she said angrily. "Get off me and get away from me"

"Janet please, I just want to help, I love you"

"You don't love me, Daniel loves me and you are not Daniel"

"It doesn't matter" he said. "None of it matters"

"Get out of my infirmary" she hissed. He looked at her and simply smiled.

"Whatever you want Jan" he said. Hue stood and walked calmly out of the infirmary. The two armed guards were surprised to see him walking down the hall and bucked up to follow. They looked at one another, frowning.

"Did that just happen?" one asked.

Janet wrapped herself up in her arms and remained on the cold floor of the infirmary and carried on crying.

Teal'c stood on the ramp in the control waiting for the rest of SG-4 to arrive. Major Ellis was ready to leave but in the haste, the rest of his tem was not yet up to speed. They'd had a five minute debriefing but the General stood with them for a last minute talk with Teal'c.

"Try and remember all you did on Zren, try not to do it again" he said.

"I will"

"Be as quick and as forthright as you can" he added as the rest of SG-4 came running into the room.

"Yes sir" Ellis said. "Let's go" he and Teal'c led the team up the ramp and through the gate, General Hammond decided he should go check up on the rest of SG-1 and his CMO.

He walked through the corridors to the infirmary first, he looked around but it was empty. Janet was no where to be seen, even in her office. He gave up on her and went to Jack's office. He knocked o the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in" he called in a voice that wasn't entirely his. Hammond opened the door and saw Jack sitting at his desk, reading a book.

"General Hammond" he said. "How are you?"

"Concerned about my team" he said. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine thanks, a little hungry, a little stressed but being Daniel is interesting" he said.

"Have you see Dr. Fraiser?"

"She's in the infirmary" he said. "Isn't she?" he then added with concern. The General thought about the look on his face, saying that she wasn't there could upset him, he thought.

"Yes, of course, I haven't been that way yet" he said. Jack nodded and smiled "I'll let you get back to your book Colonel"

"Thanks" he smiled and the General left.

He couldn't find either Sam or Daniel, that was three members of his base missing. He decided he'd let this situation get far too out of hand. He decided to take control back, reign in his officers. He ordered for Daniel and Jack to be sent and kept in separate VIP rooms. Sam and Jack needed to be where he could find them. Where they could get their heads together. He decided they should sit it out in the infirmary for a little while. he would sort this out.

Jack didn't mind going to a VIP lounge, they were pretty warm, he'd really gotten into his book so he'd have some peace at least. He'd have preferred to be with Janet and had considered raising the idea but decided to go along with it all. Janet would come see him. He knew she would. Janet was already in the infirmary and had managed to pull herself together a little. She was no longer crying, she was taking her mind off Sam, Jack and Daniel and the predicament by concentrating on trying to find a reason for it all. She wasn't sure if she looked like the professional she knew she should be, crying takes a lot out of a face, but she carried on. She tried not to think about it, she tired no to think about anything other than blood samples.

please feedback
there is more

If you enjoyed this story,please send feedback to obsessed