Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Confusion And Complications (part 3)

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Confusion And Complications (part 3)

Confusion And Complications (part 3)

by obsessed

Title: Confusion And Complications (part 3)
Author: obsessed
Email: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
Category: Angst, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Daniel/Janet, Daniel/Sam, Jack/Janet, Sam/Jack
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Summary: part three done and it's going horrible wrong for the women involved
Sequel to: Confusion And Complications (part 2)
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

EMAIL: oneillobsessed@yahoo.co.uk

CATEGORY: angst, romance

SEASON / SEQUEL: part 2?

CONTENT WARNINGS: none, grabbing

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them. Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: despite the fact I now have four (oh yes) assignments to do, I have typed this up, I've actually finished the story I just need to type it up, please give me time and tell me what you think.

This fanfics was brought to you by the songs on a raga tip and buffalo stance, don't ask me why.

Confusion And Complications Part 3

Daniel watched Janet walking around the infirmary, he had the notepad in his hand and he knew he should be translating it but he had other things on his mind. What had she and Jack talked about? The jealously proved he was still in there but he was now more worried about Jack and Sam. If Jack was still in him, then he still wanted Sam and he wanted Sam, Sam was his. he shook his head.

"Are you well Daniel Jackson?" Teal'c asked.

"I've been better. Much better"

"Well let me take a blood sample" Janet said coming into the conversation.

"Please do" he said, sarcastically. Janet frowned, normally she would've smiled at that, but normally it would've been Jack saying it, not Daniel. Not to say Daniel never trifled with sarcasm but he had his own style. This was not Daniel, the Daniel she knew inside and out. It wasn't that she disliked Jack, he wasn't Daniel and now I'm rambling she thought.

"Okay" she said, taking some blood from his arm. To top it off, he'd kissed Sam. But as Jack but Daniel was still in there. God she was confused, her head hurt.

"Are you well Dr. Fraiser?" Teal'c asked.

"Just a little tired thankyou for asking though" he smiled and nodded. She looked at the blood sample, shaking the bottle a little.

"Well it's red, that's a start" Daniel said.

"I'll go compare this to Jack's" she said. Daniel frowned at this, no doubt a little of him in there fighting for Janet. Janet winced when she said his name, a betrayal of her best friend but then.....then Sam, Sam had kissed Daniel, well had been kissed by Daniel. A betrayal of sorts but more by Daniel, rather than Sam. That meant she was still in the wrong. She was reaching for answers to make her feel better.

"Can I go?" Daniel asked, jumping off the bed.

"I'm afraid not" she said. "I still have tests to do"

"You are eager to leave?" Teal'c asked him "Why is this?"

"Because, it's obvious why?" he said.

"Not to me"

"Sam's just found out Jack's got feelings for her, or confirmed it, but he hasn't anymore, I have them, I have the feelings for her and I have to see her, to be with her and talk to her, don't you see that? They can't be together, alone together. It's not him anymore" he said. "It's me now"

"Daniel, you're not Jack, you're just not yourself" Janet said.

"But I am. I am still me, just a little different" he said. "Doc, let me go see her"

"What about me?" she asked him. "Don't do this to me. As Jack or as Daniel, don't do this for me" she said, almost pleading with him.

"It's so strong" he whispered. "It's so new and so good and"

"You don't feel as strongly for me" she said, tears in her eyes.

"No" he said.

"I still, I still" she was stuttering. "I still have tests I can do, I can try"

"Perhaps you should take a break Doctor Fraiser" Teal'c said. Janet looked at him and nodded.

"Yes, Yes, I think I will" she said. Daniel immediately jumped off the bed. He looked at Janet, then left the infirmary, two armed guards following him. Janet turned away quickly from Teal'c and ran into her office. He stood there confused.

Daniel walked around the corridors of the SGC, flustered from his confrontation with Janet. The armed guards followed him regardless , believing he was wandering aimlessly, thinking, trying to clear his head, trying to be himself, trying to be Daniel Jackson. Daniel wasn't fighting anymore, he didn't care anymore, all his thoughts were on Sam, he was looking for her, he wanted to talk to her. To kiss her again even. Nothing was telling him this was wrong, that she wouldn't want him. But he couldn't see her, he couldn't find her.

Instead he found Jack, sitting in the commissary with two guards of his own sitting at another table watching over him. He knew they were supposed to stay apart but he didn't care, he was angry, jealous. He was worried about what had happened between them, even though he wasn't sure they'd been together. He wasn't used to these emotions and feelings, they were controlling him now, everything he did was because of #jack's emotions.

"Jack" he said standing over him.

"Daniel, we shouldn't be talking, we just get mad with each other"

"I won't get angry"

"You're already angry. I can see it"

"No I'm fine, have you spoken to Sam"

"Yes and no"

"What does that mean?"

"I tried to, she didn't want to talk to me"

"What did you say? Did you upset her?" Daniel asked angrily, sitting opposite him.

"Nothing, Daniel chill out"

"Well, where did she go?"

"Probably to get some air"

"How you feeling?"

"I'm fine, not great but fine" he said. "Might go see how Janet's doing. This is hard on all of us" Daniel looked at him, there was a flicker of something in his eyes but it only lasted a moment.

"Maybe you should do that" he said.

"Yeah"

"I'm going to find Sam" he said. Jack looked at him and smiled, there was no flicker for him. Daniel's emotions were totally in control.

"Okay" he said. Daniel got up and left the commissary. Jack carried on with his coffee.

Teal'c knocked on the door to Janet's office and waited until she called for him to come in, between a sob or two. He went in, distraught to see her crying in her chair.

"Do you require assistance Dr. Fraiser? A tissue perhaps"

"Please, thank you" she smiled at him and wiped her eyes with the tissue he'd handed her.

"Are you well?"

"Not really. This getting to me Teal'c"

"Daniel Jackson does not feel for you as you wish" he said. "This is distressing to you"

"Very"

"As I gather Daniel is experiencing the feelings of Jack O'Neill"

"He thinks he's in love with Sam"

"Which means O'Neill is experiencing Daniel's feelings?"

"Yes, where are you going with this? We know all this" she said

"Then if O'Neill arrives, revealing feelings for you, he will be revealing the feelings of Daniel Jackson will he not?"

"I guess so"

"Will this not be of a comfort to you?" she smiled.

"I guess it will" he nodded. "Thankyou Teal'c"

"You are welcome" he said. Satisfied, he left her alone to talk to General Hammond. Things were getting a little difficult and very complicated.

Daniel saw Sam the moment he stepped outside of the mountain. She was sitting up against a tree a little way from the main entrance. She her knees drawn up and her head resting back on the tree. He walked over to her and stood over her, waiting for her to look up at him.

"Daniel" she said.

"How you feeling?" he asked.

"I've been better"

"Did Jack upset you?" he asked. She looked at him. She could see the same in his that he saw in Jack. Something wasn't right there, his eyes were lighter.

"No he didn't, it's just been a long day" she said looking at the sun. It would be beginning to set soon.

"I know" he sat down beside her.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"not bad, pretty good even" he smiled which worried her.

"No more confusion?"

"None, my head is clear" he was happy but Sam was worried.

"Welll that's good news" she said but she didn't mean it.

"Are you hungry Sam? Can I get you anything?"

"No I'm fine thank you"

"Are you cold? You can have my coat"

"Really, I'm fine" she said. He nodded.

"I just wanted to be sure"

"Well, thankyou Daniel, that's nice of you"

"Anything for you" he said gently. She looked at him and he held her gaze. "Sam, I don't think I've ever told you this before but..."

"Don't" she interrupted.

"I think, no, I do, I love you Sam" he said.

"Don't say that" she said moving away from him. "You don't mean that"

"Sam I do mean it, I love you" he moved towards her and she got to her feet to move further back.

"No you don't, not like that, not like that"

"Sam, please"

"It's not you saying it" she cried.

"Sam!" he ran up to her and grabbed her arms. "Sam listen to me" he said, he was angry but his voice was pleading.

"Daniel, don't, it's not you, you don't mean it" she said, she began to cry.

"I love you" he shouted.

"No you don't" she screamed back. "Not like that" she said calmer.

"I do!!"

"Daniel, please get off me, let go of me"

"Sam you have to believe me, I love you, I do really" he said, she looked at him, he looked possessed.

"Daniel you're hurting me" she said. Suddenly he let go.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I never want to hurt you" he said. "I'm so sorry"

"Just" she stopped.

"I love you" he said again.

"No you don't" she said before running back inside the mountain.

If you enjoyed this story,please send feedback to obsessed