Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Confusion And complications (part 2)

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Confusion And complications (part 2)

Confusion And complications (part 2)

by obsessed

Title: Confusion And complications (part 2)
Author: obsessed
Email: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
Category: Angst, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Daniel/Janet, Daniel/Sam, Jack/Janet, Sam/Jack
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Summary: having realised that this thing heliopolis does not like my web adress heres part 2 again
Sequel to: Confusion And Complications
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).

EMAIL: oneillobsessed@yahoo.co.uk

CATEGORY: angst, romance

SEASON / SEQUEL: this is part 2

CONTENT WARNINGS: it's not very good

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them. Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I don't own crunchy nut cornflakes either, they're just bloody gorgeous.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Now despite the entire zone I set up around my site, I am going with this inter crossing of feelings things and this could go two ways, you could hate this and never read any of my stuff again or love it and join me in my quest for world dominatio.......er, cough, I mean world peace, peace, I mean peace.........what do you think?? (Not about the world peace, thats just odd.....)

This was brought to you thanks to Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, proving you can eat a bowl of cereal and type at the same time (albeit slowly)

Confusion and Complications
Part 2

Daniel and Jack were looking at one another, eyeing each other up. They were confused, they were a little angry too.

"So" Jack said.

"So" Daniel repeated.

"You kissed Sam, my Sam" he said. He was scared, a little afraid, he didn't have the same feeling for her as he usually did. He could remember the feelings he used to have but now they were different.

"Yeah and you're not jealous"

"No" he frowned. "Was it nice?"

"Very" Daniel smiled but then shook it off" But it's not right, I don't normally feel like that. I don't normally want to kiss her"

"Good, I think"

"How are we doing?" Janet asked, coming back into the room.

"Well lets see, Daniel enjoyed kissing Sam, I can only remember what it's like to love her"

"Love her?" Janet asked.

"It's no longer time to beat around the bush" he said. "I love Sam but I feel like I want to kiss you so.....yeah, we're great" he said.

"Don't tell her my feelings!" Daniel cried.

"You kissed Sam!!! You don't think that's telling her mine!" Jack yelled back.

"I couldn't help myself!"

"You'll have to learn to, I do!"

"Boys!" Janet yelled. "Calm down"

"He stole my feelings!" they said pointing at one another.

"Calm down!" Or I'll be forced to sedate the two of you" she said.

"Sure thing" Jack said.

"Don't look at her like that" Daniel said. "I think" they were on their feet and were squaring up to each other.

"A little help please" Janet called, the tow armed guards came running in and pulled the two men away from each other.

"Please take Dr. Jackson to a VIP lounge and keep him there" she said.

"Janet" he said.

"Daniel, please go with them"

"Okay" he said, the conflict inside him was evident on his face. The two armed guards led him away and Janet continued her tests on Jack.

"I'm sorry about all that Janet, I mean doc, Dr. Fraiser" he said. Janet looked at him.

"Under the circumstances Janet is fine Colonel" she said.

"You can call me Jack if you like" he said. She sighed.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"More and more confused by the moment. I don't think I'm going to enjoy being Daniel" he said.

"I doubt Daniel will enjoy being you" she said. quickly, then she thought about it. "Is that what you think is happening?" she asked him. "That you're turning into one another"

"Maybe but it seems to be just feelings at the moment, emotions, which are the bare bone of a person our most primitive part" he said.

"Oh dear" she said.

"I am turning into Daniel" he said. He groaned and flopped back onto the bed.

"I think this is getting us no where" Sam said. "This isn't really my forte"

"Forte?" Teal'c asked.

"Skill, something I'm good at"

"It is more Daniel's forte"

"But he's turning into the Colonel" she said.

"Does this mean we should go and ask O'Neill for help?"

"I have no idea" she looked at the notepad device. "We should start with Daniel" she said reluctantly, she didn't want to see either of them.

They walked into the infirmary and looked around. Sam avoided eye contact with Jack, trying not to think about what had been said earlier but he didn't think about doing the same. He didn't feel uncomfortable around her, even after what he'd said. Which was weird. Or was it? He was so confused.

"Where's Daniel?" she asked Janet.

"Daniel and Jack were ready to fight, I had him removed to a VIP lounge" she said. Jack? There was a flash of jealousy in Sam's eyes and Janet saw it. This was not going to go well if they didn't find an answer soon.

"Okay"

"What do you want him for?" Jack asked.

"I can't translate this" she said, looking at him but not making eye contact with him.

"Oh" he said.

"Have you found anything yet?"

"Not yet. It's got me a little confused. But I have more tests to try yet" Janet said.

"Well, I'm going to see Daniel" she said. "Teal'c you should stay here, you can come get Daniel when he's needed, keep them apart"

"Will you be alright alone with Daniel Jackson?" He asked.

"I'll be fine" she said. She looked at Janet and Jack, then turned away without saying goodbye.

"Is she mad at us?" Jack asked. Janet shrugged but she knew exactly where she'd messed up.

Sam knocked on the door to the VIP lounge and waited until Daniel called out before she went inside. He looked up at her and smiled broadly.

"Sam, come on in" he said. "Take a seat"

"I'm fine thanks" she eyes him up, worried slightly. It was evident he had pacing and he'd got annoyed. The bin had been knocked over and left, it's contents strewn across the room. This was not Daniel.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Weird. Really, really weird and very, very confused"

"Well that's the general consensus right now"

"So how can I help?"

"Are you up to some translating? I don't know what possessed me to think I could do it"

"Absolutely, anything for you" he said. Then he caught himself. Why had he said that? Sam had the same look on her face, they looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Do you need anything from your office?" she asked, handing him the notepad.

"Not just yet" he said a bit more subdued.

Jack watched as Janet went around him, checking his vitals and looking down microscopes at his samples. He had no idea that Daniel felt this way about her, he was so stuck in his archaeology world sometimes he was surprised he had these thoughts or feelings at all. Especially these feelings. He pulled his eyes away from her and settled them on the microscope. He'd have to talk to Daniel about this. Daniel, who was currently with Sam. His Sam.

"They're alone" he said aloud suddenly.

"Who are alone?" Teal'c asked.

"Sam and Daniel" he said.

"Is this a problem?"

"No! Yes! I don't know" Janet was looking at him. "If he's me then it's a problem but it's not because I'm him and I don't feel that way.....i think"

"Okay" Janet said, she thought about this for a moment. "Some of you is still in there"

"Yes but it's getting pushed back by Daniel's feelings and emotions"

"How strong is it?"

"It's hard to fight and they're hard to control" he said, avoiding making eyes contact with her for the moment.

"Maybe I can try another blood test" she said, she felt like she was clutching at straws now.

Sam watched as Daniel flicked through a book, turned to glance at her and then go back to the book. She frowned. He was fidgeting badly, agitated, going from book to book, to the note pad, to Sam. Sometimes she noticed he did more than glance, he eyes her up and down, smiling at her.

"This is hard?" he said.

"Hard as in difficult or hard as in it should be easy for you"

"Both" he said. "Have you done something to your hair Sam?"

"Daniel, concentrate" she scolded.

"Sorry, it's so hard"

"Concentrating?"

"Feeling like Jack. I don't know how he does it"

"Does what?" she asked

"Resist you, with all the feelings, the strong feelings, he has for you. I mean I knew but I didn't realise they were this strong and how the hell does he do it!"

"I, I " she paused. "You knew?"

"I knew, of course I knew, everyone knows" he cried. "Everyone knows?" he asked him self confused, "Oh that must be Jack"

"Huh"

"Sorry, I feel like I've got a personality disorder" he sighed. "I'm concentrating" he said. He was confused. Slowly the feelings were getting more intense and he'd had no practice in this, in stopping himself, restraining himself. He did with Janet but that was different, different reasons and slowly he was falling in love with Sam. As Jack. He shook his head clear and tried to concentrate. Sam moved around him and sat down on a chair. Her head hurt, all fuzzy. Jack had feelings for her, strong feelings for her and now Daniel had them too and he'd kissed her. Daniel had kissed her. And now Daniel was having Daniel's feelings and he knew how he felt for Janet and would he be as forthright as Daniel had been with her. Would he kiss her? She was already on a first name basis with him, Sam felt guilty just smiling at him sometimes.

"I think I'm getting somewhere" Daniel said interrupting her thoughts.

"Really"

"But I don't think it's going to help us" he looked at her. "I'll keep trying" there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Sam called. Teal'c walked in.

"Dr Fraiser requires Daniel Jackson" he said.

"Oh, okay" he looked at Sam. "I'll take this with me. Will you be okay Carter? I mean Sam?"

"I'm fine" she said. He smiled at her, her wanted to kiss her, again, he'd enjoyed it.

"I'll see you later" she watched Teal'c escort him up the corridor, then a couple of seconds saw Jack walking down from the other side with his armed escort.

"Sam, um, Carter" he said.

"How you feeling sir?" she asked.

"Confused" he said. He sat down on the sofa next to Sam.

"Did Janet find anything?"

"No but she's got to compare it with Danny's yet"

"Of course"

"Did Danny find anything in that notepad?"

"Not really, he was having trouble concentrating"

"Really?" he said. She caught herself. realising what she said and where it would have to go.

"Er, yeah" she said. She looked at him, there was something different there. His eyes were darker. He smiled at her.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. Which part of him was asking? Was it Daniel or Jack that cared enough to worry, to ask? Jack searched her face.

"How much of you is in there sir?"

"Some bits" he said. "Daniel is, well , his feelings are pretty strong. But I figure he's going through the same thing"

"But you still wanted to fight with him" she said.

"No, we just got angry. Sam, Carter, this is really hard, I'm so confused, I got all my feelings for you mixed up with Daniel's feelings for Janet and it's really, really hard"

"I'm sorry" she said. "I'm having a little trouble dealing with all this" she got up.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to get some air, sir"

"Carter, Sam, talk to me"

"Who am I talking to?" she asked. "Who's in there?" Jack looked at her but he couldn't answer. Sam left the VIP lounge.

there is more, I've written up to page 33, typed up I've done to 15............

If you enjoyed this story,please send feedback to obsessed