Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

I Do Not Have The Answers

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I Do Not Have The Answers

I Do Not Have The Answers

by obsessed

EMAIL: oneillobsessed@yahoo.co.uk
SPOILERS: None that I can think of, anything past 2
SEASON / SEQUEL: Part nine!!! in All I Want Series
CONTENT WARNINGS: None what so ever
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them. I don't own Stargate, this lot do- Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. And I'm making no money. At all...
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Hooray, another instalment at long last, whether is any good is another matter but I'm getting there. Give me a chance. Enjoy this and tell me what you think about it, the next past is only to be typed up you know.........

I Do Not Have The Answers

Teal'c sat on the bed staring at his wife. Every so often he would glance over at his son, in the small bed opposite, but mainly his thoughts were Dray'ac and why she was in bed with him. By choice? He didn't think so, things were improving between them but they were not back to the better days. Plus he was not here by choice either, in this place, this room. He had already investigated, one window had shown they were very high up. But he had misgivings about the view outside. He could not trust anything in this place. it wasn't a certainty his wife and son were real. The walls were solid enough, there was no difference in their strength as he beat them and felt them. No doors. His attention turned to the ceiling, it was all that was left but it was just out of his reach and the only way to get at it was to stand the beds. But he did not want to wake either Dray'ac or R'yac. He did not want to worry them anymore then he had to. If they were asleep they were unaware.

He looked back out of his window and at the tree line below. In Tulak there were many endless forests, but that was when you stood on the ground. He had never seen so many trees, trees that lasted to the horizon, as far as his eyes could see and that was further than most. And why such a tall building built in the middle of so many trees. It didn't make sense to him but then very little did at the moment. He could not remember how he came to be here, not clearly. he could remember being watched, examined and looked over but very little else. As he looked outside he heard stirrings of bed covers and turned to see his son moving around in his bed. He was waking up. Teal'c knelt by his side and waited, watching until he first opened his eyes.

"Father" he said, Teal'c' put a finger over his lips.

"Be quiet R'yac" he said. The frowned and looked at him, then past him around the room.

"Where are we?"

"I do not know" he answered. The boy jumped out of his bed and looked down at his trousers.

"And what are we wearing?" Teal'c raised a small smile. "Is that mother?" he asked, he went to run up to her but Teal'c grabbed hold of him.

"No, do not wake her R'yac" he said. "Let her sleep"

"Why?"

"Because we do not wish to worry her" he said.

"Yes father"

"Tell me son, how is you came to be here?"

"I do not know where we are"

"Do you remember anything?"

"No sir, I was at home but" he paused. "I do not know what happened, what is out the window?"

"Trees" R'yac got up to look outside and frowned.

"I do not see any trees father" he said. Teal'c came and stood behind him and looked, all he could see was trees.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "There are trees as far as the eye can see, it is a great forest"

"No, I just see a city, a city made of bubbles" Teal'cs suspicions were confirmed, the tree line was not all it seemed.

"Bubbles?"

"Yes a city of bubbles. Do you not believe me?"

"I do, it is just that I don not see them"

"Then you are being deceived father" he said

"Indeed I am" Teal'c tried to forget that the trees were there with little success.

"Tell me what you see R'yac"

"It looks quiet down there, we are in the highest building I can see too."

"Quiet?"

"There are no people moving around, but maybe they are in their bubbles"

"What else?"

"The bubbles are blue"

"Can you see the bottom of this building, are there any people entering or leaving?"

"Not really, but I see no people around us"

"What is going on?" Teal'c turned to look and saw she was knelt up on the bed, wearing a long skirt and a halter top in a similar style to their own.

"I believe we have been kidnapped." he told her.

"Kidnapped by whom?" she asked.

"I'm afraid I don not know. nor do I know where we are"

"Why are we dressed in this manner? Why are we here?"

"Dray'ac I do not have the answers, please be calm" she sighed, annoyed and came to stand with them.

"Do you see the city mother?" R'yac asked

"I just see trees"

"R'yac can see a city made of bubbles"

"Blue ones" he said with a smile. Teal'c stared hard at the trees but saw nothing more. He pushed his son and wife back ,out of the way and clenched his fist. With as much force as he could muster he puched the window, glass smashing everywhere. Dray'ac and R'yac had both dived back but now looked out of the window with Teal'c. Finaaly below them, all three saw the city R'yac had described, small domes tinted blue that did indeed look like bubbles. Teal'c tried to lean out of the window but it was too small. He could not see a single person anywhere around.

Suddenly the lights went out them. They didn't dim slowy but it did not make much of a difference, the damage had been done. This did not stop at first R'yac then Dray'ac falling to sleep on the spot. Struggling to keep awake, Tealc' placed his wife and son on the bed, before slumping into a heap on the floor, falling to sleep himself.

"They have been ruined!"

"No, no, they are together and happy"

"We should start right away"

to be continued..........

r.l.w

neillobsessed">www.geocities.com/oneillobsessed

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to obsessed