Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

All I Want 7: For Harmony

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
For Harmony

For Harmony

by obsessed

TITLE: For Harmony
AUTHOR: obsessed
EMAIL: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Romance, Drama (?) Angst
PAIRINGS: S/J and D/J but not directly
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: 7th in All I Want Series
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: The teams captors are revealed. Part 7 in All I Want Series
STATUS: Part 7 done
ARCHIVE: this one
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them. I don't own Stargate, this lot do- Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. And I'm making no money. At all...
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Feedback is nice and pretty in my inbox..........This took ages to write cause it occurred to me that I'd forgotten what they were in there for (I know, I know, idiot). Hi to all

A young dark haired man stood over the unconscious form of Teal'c, who lay on a movable trolley that was an exact fit of the Jaffa's length, a look of hard concentration on his face. He'd been working on the Harmony Project for just three months now and this was the hardest specimen he'd ever worked on. He was the hardest anyone had worked on. Because of that Kelis was determined to be one to see into the Jaffa. Then no longer would he be the kid in the Project, he'd finally get a bit of recognition. Working for the prestigious Harmony Project was not enough for Kelis. He stared hard at the Jaffa but was interrupted by the sounds of trolleys being brought into the room.

"Leave him Kelis" a voice said. Breaking his concentration completely, he turned and nodded politely to his boss. In the room now were two of the aliens that had yet to come together. They were stubborn perhaps, oblivious but in his short tenure Kelis had come across worse. there were ways of dealing with that sort of thing. When he and Croft had gone to fetch the team, they didn't even need to try and look into them. It was obvious what they wanted.

"The doctor made is decision today" Shaft said smiling.

"Who?"

"The female doctor, Fraser"

"Does he feel he has made the right choice?" their boss, Icen, asked.

"We'll see before we begin on them" Shaft said

"What if these two?"

"They almost came close"

"That was an accident"

"Then more direct actions are needed." Icen said. There was a little grin on Shaft's face and Kelis gave him an odd look. Suddenly something hit him hard in the mind and he whirled around on his heels. He didn't hear Icen and Shaft talking about what to do about the blond doctor Carter having remembered something. He went back to stand over Teal'c.

"Kelis I said leave him"

"Sir, I can see" he said. Icen and Shaft left O'Neill and Carter to join him.

"Are you sure it is him?"

"No question about it sir?"

"What do you see?"

"Family. He has a wife and a son" Kelis bent down as if being closer would help him see more.

"Anymore?"

"Too much for us sir"

"What is it?"

"The freedom of his people"

"Possible" Shaft said.

"We are not for total harmony, for the moral harmony. We are for personal harmony"

"Personal harmony" Kelis repeated.

"But if it comes to total harmony we shall make a note of him" he said.

"His wife and son are very important to this man."

"Get the pictures, all the information, lets get them here now, so we can begin tests on them all" Icen said. "Shaft, you spoke of a girl, Fraser's daughter"

"Sir"

"How does the doctor Jackson feel for her?"

"He cares deeply for her sir, they all do"

"Then I want her here, now" Icen said. "We will deal with the Colonel O'Neill and the doctor Carter after"

"Yes sir"

"And find Croft"

"Yes sir"

Croft had been sat in the next room the whole time, watching the monitors to the rooms. It was not his position to do so but it was more interesting than what he was actually supposed to be doing half the time. He found a lot of his time in the Harmony Project was boring and the specimen monitors could be very entertaining. He enjoyed watching different people's reactions to waking up in strange places, to people they normally wouldn't wake up to. He'd begun to spend more time than he did working, he knew it would probably cost him his position but there were ways around that. He watched on as the two doctors were moved into a new room.

"Croft. Icen wants us to discuss O'Neill and Carter" Shaft said in the doorway.

"Direct action?" he asked. Shaft grinned and nodded.

The three men stood between the two specimens, O'Neill and Carter, looking back and forth from one to the other. Shaft had a mischievous look in his eye that Croft knew all too well. Kelis was still confused.

"The others are now in their rooms" Icen said coming back in. "What are your thoughts on these two Croft?"

"I agree that direct action is needed sir. I think Shaft has some thoughts" he smiled at his friend.

"I can imagine but enlighten us" Icen said.

"Disrobing them sir"

"What?!" Kelis said. "How will their state of undress be of any help?"

"It has worked before. Many times. There is an obvious attraction and they are on the verge of breaking their resistance" Shaft said.

"I do not believe it would work"

"Why not?"

"It would not work for harmony. They are sensible moral individuals." Kelis said. "Having them jump into something will cause pain later. Regret"

"No way" Croft said.

"They have rules. It is the reason they are not together, if they jump in it will seem wrong after. It could end badly. We could lose them. The memory will make them talk of the memory and of themselves"

"The memory is boring"

"Croft" Icen said. "We are here for harmony"

"Sir"

"We shall go with the memory"

"Sir the disrobing would be so much quicker and more effective" Shaft said

"Kelis saw into the Jaffa Teal'c. I am willing to do as he suggests"

"Sir"

"Get to work"

"Sir"

"And stay away form the monitors Croft"

"Sir"

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk