Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Not How It Looks

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Not How It Looks

Not How It Looks

by obsessed

TITLE: Not How It Looks
AUTHOR: obsessed
EMAIL: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Romance, basically that's it, Thoughts
PAIRINGS: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: Any
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: None really, implications of certain reactions. you'll know what I mean. Plus it's not very good.
SUMMERY: Sam and Jack comfortable
STATUS: Done
ARCHIVE: This one
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I'm just in love with Jack and want the best for him. I don't own Stargate, this lot do- Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. And I'm making no money. At all...
AUTHOR'S NOTES: The insomnia has slowly got worse basically. There could be sooooooooo much more to this but this is all I could get out without foaming at the mouth. You're welcome to do whatever with this. (is he foaming at the mouth and falling over backwards or does he fall over backwards to foam at the mouth?) I love feedback because it's a lovely distraction form the washing up.

There's gonna be some trouble in the morning. And some awkwardness, I betcha. Colonel O'Neill has me trapped and he obviously doesn't realise it. I didn't realise 'til I woke up just now. I don't remember why I woke up. Oh dear. I should move him, do the right thing by the rules, wake him up and go sleep by Daniel. But it feels so nice, really nice. I don't have a clue how we got in this position, maybe it wasn't accidental. My back is pressed up against his front and both his legs are forward, wrapped around mine. His arms are under mine, folded up over my stomach , holding me comfortably tight. Protectively tight. My head is nuzzled into his neck and it looks exactly how it isn't. Daniel will have a field day with this. We are two people who obviously shifted about a hell of a lot in their sleep in the night and being so close well..........We look like I wish we were. Or I wish I had. Two lovers in a very much settled sleeping position. It's been a long time since I felt this comfortable. I'll think I'll make the most of it, deal with the consequences when they arise. Jack doesn't know I'm awake. He doesn't need to. I need this, I deserve this.

She's awake. I'm sure she is, I heard her sigh. It's gonna be interesting in the morning. I didn't mean to be this close, I think I was dreaming about it, I'm not sure. I was about a metre away when I went to sleep. She's so warm, I'm so warm. Oh for crying out loud Jack what are you doing. Bail out, retreat, roll over at least. Your groin is pressed right into her back. Any unsightly thought and she's gonna know. You're holding her tightly enough. How the hell did I get to be holding her like this? Where in my subconscious did I think 'lets roll over and cuddle up to your cute 2IC'. I've never been so comfortable though. Bless her heart she knows how to cheer me up without even knowing it. I think I'm holding her a bit tight. But I can't release my grip, she'll know I'm awake. Daniel's gonna need some bribing in the morning. If he tells the doc about this it'll be around the base twice and to the general in a new form, like a Chinese whisper within the hour. I've seen it happen. I've tried it. In the morning I'll apologize, say I was having some odd, scary dreams and get some sympathy. Keep me put of trouble.

Daniel stood over his two friends and grinned, the sun still hadn't come up but it was his turn to watch. There faces held a look of contentment and happiness that was a distance memory for them all. Janet was going to love this. Teal'c looked up at him.
"What is so amusing Daniel?"
"Sam and Jack" he said. His voice stirred them out their slumber and they moved slightly.
"Daniel" Jack said.
"Sorry guys, it's still dark" he said smiling at them.
"What the hell are you smiling about?" Sam asked
"You two" Sam looked over her shoulder at Jack and blushed. He smiled at her but didn't go ahead with his plan to apologize. She didn't give him a chance. Sam pulled herself out of his embrace and rolled over onto her other side and shifted close to him, resting her head on his chest.
"Go away Daniel" she mumbled. Jack stared at her and put his arm around her. Then, giving Daniel a death glare, went back to sleep. Daniel smiled sorrowfully. In the morning it would be like nothing had even happened.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to obsessed