Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

All I Want 3: So

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
So

So

by obsessed

TITLE: So
AUTHOR: obsessed
EMAIL: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Sam/Jack. Romance ( come on.....it's rarely anything else, think about it)
SPOILERS: Nine, I mean none, none
SEASON / SEQUEL: All I Want Series part 3
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f relationship
SUMMARY: Sam wakes up to an intriguing situation.
STATUS: Part 3 is done my friends
ARCHIVE: This one
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them. Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: hey, hey. Tell me what you think, you know you want to....I know it looks like this is going reallllllllllllllllly slowly and it looks like its going no where but bear with us, it's going somewhere.

"Hmmmmm" Sam sighed to herself, remembering the familiar warmth of lying with a lover. He was warm and the sun from the window warmed her other side. She could her his heart beating steadily and smiled. She felt good, happy. She opened her eyes and looked at her *lovers* stomach. Her mind began to wake up and she remembered she was very much single, and the stomach looked slightly familiar. Listening to the breathing for only a moment longer she jerked up into a sitting position. A thousand images hit her at once. Her clothes, Jack, the room, the bed, Jack, the lack of a door, Jack. She stared at him. She rubbed her head with the palm of her hand then reached out to touch him. He was real, very real and she sighed, annoyed. She didn't remember doing anything with him last night, in fact she didn't remember anything from last night. She didn't know what was worse, being very confused by their current situation or not remembering going to bed with Jack. She could've sat there all day and watched him sleep but having no memory scared her a lot. Checking she was completely dressed and that Jack was too she shook him awake.

"Colonel" she said, "Sir wake up"

"Sa......Carter" he groaned. "Where are we?"

"I don't know sir"

"It wasn't a dream then"

"Sir?"

"Never mind"

"We're in a spot of bother sir"

"I know"

"You know?"

"Yeah, I've been awake once already"

"You've been awake. Why didn't you wake me? This is kinda a big problem, we don't know where we are and I don't remember how we got here" she didn't understand why he wasn't more worried. "You saw all it sand you went back to sleep?.......sir" she added. Jack finally opened his eyes to look at her.

"I didn't want to wake you. You looked so sweet" he said. She let a smile escape her. "I thought I'd let you sleep, so your head would be clear to deal with this" he added. She looked at him, thinking for something to say. "And I don't remember either"

"Huh?"

"How I, we, got here. I don't remember."

"I don't even remember last week" she said worried. She got out of the bed and he stared at her. She looked beautiful, even more so standing in the sunlight. She clocked him staring and blushed. "And I defiantly don't remember buying these" he smiled and she turned to look out the window, letting Jack stare at her bare back.

"Trees" she said.

"I know" she walked around and began to push and feel the walls.

"I tried that"

"I know" he lay in the bed and watched her repeat what he had tried earlier. Frustrated she gave up and sat on the bed.

"No thoughts then?"

"I can't remember a thing." she said. "I hate that" Sam went back to the small window and tried to open it, something he had not done. She failed and tried to see as much as she could with it shut, but all she could see were trees. Jack finally got out of the bed, to stretch his legs, and tried to push on the walls. He could see out of the corner of his eye that Sam was watching him but tried to ignore and tried to remain calm as had been doing so far. But he was at a loss at what to do, even more so knowing Sam had no idea what to do.

"How can we be in here when there's no door" he said angrily.

"I don't know. But we don't really know where here is, they could have advanced technology to us"

"Assuming this isn't mind control. Or an illusion"

"It feels real" he nodded.

"So someone has put us here"

"And changed our clothes"

"And removed our memories"

"So they should turn up soon, to feed us or something"

"Like dogs" he spat, pushing hard on the wall. Sam calmly sat down on the bed and brushed down her skirt.

"I wonder why the clothes" she said half to herself. He looked down at himself and sat down beside her. They sat silently for a few minutes thinking.

"So"

"So"

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Author