Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

All I Want 1: Where Am I and How Did I Get Here?

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Where am I and how did I get here?

Where am I and how did I get here?

by obsessed

TITLE: Where am I and how did I get here?
AUTHOR: obsessed
EMAIL:o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Romance
PAIRINGS: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: 1stpart if All I Want Series
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f relationship
SUMMERY: Jack wakes up
STATUS: Part 1 complete
ARCHIVE: This one
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them. I own nothing, nothing!!!!
AUTHOR'S NOTES: There's more to come, look out for it and feedback please I love it :o)

Jack rolled over in the bed and stretched his arm out. Beside him he felt something, a bump there, a smooth bump. Absently he rubbed his hand up and down it, trying to figure out what it was. Confused he opened his eyes and lifted his head. His hand was resting on the naked back of his second in command, Sam Carter. He removed his hand quickly and moved away from her. She was on her side, curled up, wearing a halter neck top, the blanket covering the lower half of both of their bodies. He himself was naked form the waist up, relieved to find he was wearing trousers. Granted not his own trousers but at least he had them on. He was half naked, in a bed, with Sam, having no idea what had transpired the night before. He sat up. He had no idea where he was, in a room somewhere, in strange clothes, next to Sam. The room had a single small window and no door. No door meant no way out. The room was big enough to fit the king-size bed up against the corner leaving two feet of space form the other two walls. He really didn't remember what happened the night before, it wasn't even a blur or a snapshot of memories. His mind was blank.

Next to him Sam shifted and rolled onto her other side, facing him. She looked so peaceful sleeping next to him, unaware of where she was or what had happened. He pulled the blanket up over her shoulders and sighed. What had they done last night, if anything at all? He wished he could remember, he was frustrated. He had been waiting a long time to be in this position with Sam and he had no idea how he got to be there and Sam had no idea they were there. He didn't resist the urge to gently stroke her face with his fingertips. She smiled in her sleep at the touch and Jack smiled. Then he cursed himself for being so easily distracted by her in their current situation. Carefully, so not to wake her, he got out of the bed to look around. He ran his hands over the walls, looking for a door or anything. He looked out of the window and saw trees. As far as the eye could see, trees. Big trees, little trees, brown trees, green trees, red trees. Jack sighed and shook his head in despair. He went back to the walls and began to push on them, thinking of where Daniel and Teal'c were. He had to be on another planet, which meant they had come through the Stargate, which meant they were around somewhere. Or they had been.

Getting only angry with the walls, he was sure there was a door in, he decided to stop. Maybe if he got some more sleep he'd remember something of what had happened the night before. Failing that, at least he could spend a couple more hours lying in a bed next to Sam. When she woke, she could find a way out but he couldn't wake her. He just couldn't bring himself to do it, she was so beautiful, so peaceful. Instead he got back under the covers and lay on his side, facing Sam. He watched her breathing softly and contently as she slept, he lips forming a tiny smile. He fell to sleep with that image in his mind and dreamt pleasant dreams.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to obsessed