Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Hangover Cure

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hangover Cure

Hangover Cure

by Obsessed

TITLE: Hangover Cure
AUTHOR: obsessed

EMAIL: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk

CATEGORY: Romance, bit of Humour (I think)

PAIRINGS: Sam and Jack

SPOILERS: None, at all

SEASON / SEQUEL: Any

RATING: PG

CONTENT WARNINGS: Er, kissing, serious alcohol controlled actions

SUMMERY: Jack drank more than he thought

STATUS: Done
ARCHIVE: yep, pardon, whatever ?????????????
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them. I don't own Stargate, this lot do- Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. And I'm making no money. At all...In fact I'm living the life of an unemployed person (getting up late and doing little)

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. This sorta popped out of my brain and I don't even know how. Oh know I remember, I we were discussing how we get when we have a few to drink (when we were out) and certain people get soppy and like to tell everyone how they feel about them. This is based on that fact and that no matter how much alcohol they may consume some people still don't have the bottle. The are all Jack, but you'll figure that out. Feedback please, I know this is pointless rubbish but I like to be told.



Jack was drunk. He'd had8whiskeys and a couple of beers and his mind was not as clear as he was trying to convince himself it was. His vision wasn't too bad, he could see just fine but his eyes weren't moving as fast as his legs were. But he'd managed to walk all the way from Daniel's to Sam's just fine. They were all on downtime and were having a few drinks to, well celebrate the fact they could have a few drinks for the first time in weeks. Sam had gone home early, she was tired, they all were and after a couple of beers she resigned and went home.



Jack and Daniel would've and should've stopped there, after running out of beer. But no, Jack was had been quite cheerful and Daniel found some whiskey. Teal'c gave up at that point. Alcohol didn't affect him and he hated the taste of whiskey, he didn't understand why Colonel O'Neill enjoyed it so much. That left just Jack and Daniel. It took three whiskeys for the conversation to turn to women. An extra one for Jack to confess he fancied Sam. One more for outright proclamations of love. Daniel, in his infinite wisdom and alcohol induced state told him what he thought in four simple, if slightly slurred, words. The regs be dammed. Then he passed out. Jack laughed and poured himself another whiskey and thought about Sam. He did love her a lot, she was so pretty. So........amazing. Sighing he downed another whiskey and made his decision.



Scribbling an unreadable note to Daniel and placing it on the archaeologist's chest, Jack downed another whiskey, one for the road, and headed out of the house. He made his way to Sam's slowly, staggering slightly. Now he was standing on her doorstep, smiling drunkenly to himself.



He bent down and felt down the side of the step and pulled up a dirty key. Grinning he tried it in the door. It didn't fit. Annoyed he kicked the pot plant, almost knocking it over.



Jack ran round to her back door tripping over his feet as he did so. Picking himself back up, he unlocked the back door. Sam was smart. He went inside and quietly as a drunk man could, he made his way upstairs. he seemed to know which one was Sam's room straight away. Waiting a moment to try and clear his head a little, he went inside. The room was dark, only a little moonlight coming in through the window. Enough for him to see the lamp on her bedside cabinet. He crept over lightly and knelt on the floor, his knees hitting the floor a little too hard for his liking. Scared he'd woken he stopped dead still for a minute, hardly breathing. Then he reached up and flicked on her lamp. Sam was lying on her side, her back to him. Smiling he sat on the floor. He watched her sleeping, her back becoming more irresistible to him. She was wearing a vest top, her upper back bare, a thin cover coming up to her waist. He wanted to touch her.



He crawled around to the other side to take in her front side. His smile grew. He sat resting his arms on his knees and watched her breathe in and out, a contented look on her face.



Jack shuffled back to lean up against the wall, his knees still up, his arms still resting on them. He rested his back and watched Sam sleeping until he fell to sleep himself.

Sam woke the next morning, the light from her lamp shining in her eyes. She frowned, she didn't remember putting it on at all last night. Groaning, she rolled over onto her back and rubbed her eyes. Then she sat up and in the corner of her eye saw Jack. She turned and stared straight at him, his head down, sleeping soundly. Despite the shock she laughed quietly, he looked a mess. Glad she'd not slept in the nude she wrapped the cover around her waist, covering her bare legs. She got up and shook him awake.

"Colonel O'Neill" she said softly. "Sir?" he looked up ay her and suddenly woke up.

"Carter" he said shocked.

"What are you doing here?"

"Er" his head hurt and he couldn't quite remember.

"In fact how did you get in?"

"Er" he rubbed his head and looked her. "Gimmie a moment Sam" she sat down on the end of the bed. "Oh! The spare key. I found your spare key"

"But"

"No, I figured it out. It's for your back door." he smiled proud of himself. She just continued to stare at him.

"So, lets see, I guess you stayed on at Daniel's after I came home, had a few more to drink"

"A lot more"

"And for some reason come over here, broke into my house, snuck into my bedroom and fell to sleep on my floor"

"Yeah" he said frowning. He couldn't remember, oh wait, yes he could. Oh god. Sam looked into his eyes and saw the look of recognition in them.

"Why?"

"I don't remember"

"You do sir" she said. "Come on, I won't laugh. Tell me what was going through your drunk mind when you decided to come over here"

"I came to tell you something" he said standing up. He groaned and stretched out.

"What?" she said standing up too

"Nothing. Nothing important, I'd had a lot to drink, four whiskeys.........or six" she smiled.

"You can't not tell me now sir, you've got me intrigued. It was important enough for you to walk over here drunk. You did walk right?"

"Of course I did"



"Do you know how beautiful you look when you're asleep?" he asked. She stared at him in shock, her mouth a little open. She'd not seen that coming, only in her dreams.

"N, n, no, no, Sir" she stuttered. He smiled.

"The truth Sam is that in my drunken state, I thought last night was a really good time to tell you I love you. But you looked so peaceful, I couldn't wake you so I went to sleep watching you instead"

"I"

"Daniel said the regs be dammed. And hell I learn the rules so I know how to break them" she smiled

"I think they made those rules to stop officers you know on missions and stuff" he grinned.

"What does that mean?"

"I love you too"

"That is the best hangover cure yet"



"I have a better one" she moved towards him and kissed him lightly on the lips.



"I think that might help" he said pulling her closer. "And you're right you know, if we can convince everyone how serious we are, I mean we serious"

"Yeah"

"Then we can get away with it, we might have a chance"

"I hope so.........Jack" he smiled and untied the cover from around her waist.

"Let's not think about now, let's cure my hangover"

"Yes sir"

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk