Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Chocolate Puma

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chocolate Puma

Chocolate Puma

by Obsessed

TITLE: Chocolate Puma
AUTHOR: Obsessed
EMAIL:o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Romance, Sam and Jack
PAIRINGS: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: Any
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f
SUMMERY: Jack has a song in his head
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I love this song, and when I get it my head all I know is the chorus bit (it doesn't have many other words anyway) and I just have to sing it. If you know the song you'll know what I mean. Anyway this is probably shippy rubbish but hey it just came out of my head. You like? Tell me. You don't like? Go easy. I'm not saying it's good but it would be nice to no if anyone thinks it is. And if anyone has the same problem with this song

I wanna be with you
be with you
know it's true
you got me feeling the same as you do
I wanna be with you
be with you
know it's true
you got me feeling the same as you do

The same chorus was bouncing around Jacks head. Over and over, it was too dam catchy for it's own good and it made him think of Sam. It was that new Captains fault, the young brunette, Coby, something Coby. It didn't matter much right now, not while he had a vision of Sam dancing in his head. Coby had been singing it all day, in the gym, in the cafeteria, half humming it in the labs. Wherever Jack was. It was stuck in her head and now it was stuck in his. And every time he began to sing it, he thought of Sam. His Sam, maybe it wasn't so bad. He smiled and looked around, he was bored and awaiting a physical. He realised Janet, the new Captain and Teal'c were watching him.

"What?!" he said.

"Nothing Colonel O'Neill. We were observing the expression on your face." Teal'c said.

"The expression on my face?" he asked. Janet glanced at Captain Coby, giving her a telling look. Jack looked at them both and they tried to hide smiles.

"Pray tell, what was the expression ladies?" he asked.

"Well whatever, or whoever," he saw a definite smile between her and the officer "you were thinking about was making you smile" Janet said.

"What goes through my minds is none of your business doc" he said. "No offence" Janet smiled.

"Of course Colonel" she said.

"I do however have a bone to pick with you Coby" he said. Coby looked up at him and tensed slightly as if she was on parade, a worried look on her face. She was new, nervous, he mused.

"Sir?" she said.

"That song, you've been singing all day. Well Thankyou, thanks a lot. Now it's in my head." he said with a smile.

"Sorry sir" she said seriously, then adding "Catchy isn't it?" with a smile.

"Too catchy" he said. "But nice" he added, with the smile he was wearing earlier, when they were *observing* him. Coby grinned at Janet and he frowned. Her grin immediately disappeared and she became the nervous captain again.

"You're good to go Lee" Janet said,that was it, Jack thought,Captain Keresley Coby.

"How am I?" she asked.

"Besides your leg you are in excellent condition" she said. "Just be careful on that leg for a few days, see how it goes."

"Sure thing doc" she said, "I'll let you finish with the Colonel and Mr Teal'c" she hopped off the bed and limped slowly out of the infirmary.

"What did she do to her leg?" Jack asked.

"We have already discussed this O'Neill. Did you not hear?" Teal'c asked.

"Er, no, I was thinking about that dam song" he said. Janet smiled.

"She injured fighting with Sam in the gym, well they were sparring and got a bit carried away." she explained. Jack looked up at her.

"Did Carter get hurt?" he asked, not even trying to hide his deep concern.

"Not at all, but I'll check her over when she comes in for her physical" she said pulling out a needle. "Now can I start on yours?"

"Fine" he hated physicals. He knew he was fine.

I wanna be with you
be with you
know it's true
you got me feeling the same as you do

Dammit I want her, he thought.

His physical passed and like he knew he was fine, in perfect condition. He went down to the locker room to change. Maybe do some boxing, beat his frustration out on a punch bag. He found himself singing lightly as he walked down the corridor. Sam saw him and was intrigued by it, she'd not heard him singing before. She followed him, not letting him know she was doing so, and listened to the words of the song. It was clear he only knew the one part.

"I wanna be with you, be with you, know it's true, you got me feeling the same as you do" as he came to the locker room, he stopped and sighed before going inside. Without thinking, she followed him in. He didn't notice her, his head buried in his locker. He continued singing, now a little louder.

"Got a song in your head Colonel?" she asked suddenly. There was a bang of the locker door, as he turned in surprise, then looked around the door at her.

"Jesus Carter" he said. He couldn't help but smile as he she smiled at him.

"Sorry colonel" she said. "I just never heard you singing before"

"Well you can blame Captain Coby for that, her and her god dam song." she smiled.

"She was singing it right up until she, well I, hurt her leg" she said. "We got"

"a bit carried away" he finished for her "I heard. She's limping you know" he said.

"Is she okay?" Sam asked, her face showing sweet concern.

"She's fine. Just her leg's a bit sore" he told her. She smiled. "Don't worry so much Carter" she stood and looked at him without saying a word. "Is there anything else Sam?" he asked. She jumped as if she'd been day dreaming and shook her head.

"No sir" she said, blushing ever so slightly that he almost didn't see it. He grinned.

"What's on your mind Carter?" he asked.

"Nothing sir. Your singing" she said.

"That bad huh?"

"No sir, not at all! You have a lovely voice" she said. She smiled and he closed the locker door so he could lean on it.

"Well Thankyou Carter" he smiled. "Anything else on your mind?" she blushed, again and he moved closer to her.

"Nothing sir. I'll let you alone" she said quickly, turning to leave.

"Whoa, Carter" he said grabbing her arm gently. "I'm sorry"

"Sorry?" she said. "No Colonel, I'm sorry, I've made you feel uncomfortable"Had she?He'd missed that.

"What are you on about Carter?" he said. "Your thoughts are your own and no one else's business. I was out of place to badger you like that" he opened up his locker and hid his face from her, rooting around inside it.

"I was thinking about your voice saying my name" she said after a moment "About your voice moaning my name" There was another, louder, bang as he hit his head again. "Colonel are you alright?" she asked. She went around to stand on the other side of him and looked at him. He was rubbing his forehead.

"I'm fine" he said. He avoided looking at her until she turned his head, his chin in her hand.

"Sir?" she said, half whispering "Are you busy?"

"Not really" he said. She put her hand on his neck and he shivered at her touch. "Not at all"

"Sing to me Jack" she said. "If you sing to me well......" she trailed off grinning at him.

"What's got into you Sam?" he asked.

"That song. Over and over in my head. It's taken you from the back of my mind to the front and I can't stop thinking about you. I wanna be with you" she kissed his forehead and then his lips and he sang to her. Then he pushed her up against the locker.

"You have a physical today" he said.

"Will you check me out first Jack?" she asked, grinning still. She pushed him up and flipped him over so he was backed up against the locker. As she began to unbutton his shirt he whispered in her ear.

"Remind me to thank Coby"

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Obsessed