Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Debriefing - Sam

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Debriefing-Sam

Debriefing-Sam

by Obsessed

TITLE: Debriefing-Sam
AUTHOR: Obsessed
EMAIL:o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Thoughts, Sam and Jack, slight angst
PAIRINGS: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: Sequel to Debriefing-Jack
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: M/F implications, she thinks a about it
SUMMERY: Sam's tired and her mind is wandering
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is again written when I was supposed to be listening but so obviously not. I hope I didn't miss anything important! Anyway You like? Please tell me. You don't like? Go easy! But pray do tell.....

Jack looks a little.....agitated. I wish I could call him Jack out loud everyday. Use my voice to say his name. There's something wonderful about his name, it's simplicity, it's sound, the way he wears it so proudly. I hate my name. If I introduce myself as Sam, men think, well they think I'm trying to be one of the guys. If I use Samantha they assume I want to be Sam, to be one of the guys, just like Jack did, although that may have been down to being a scientist. I'm not sure. And, and when someone calls me Samantha they sound like they're telling me off. However there is one exception to all this. The way Jack says my name. The way Sam rolls off his tongue, he makes it sound so nice. He always sounds like he is calling for me to go to him, like he loves me, wants me. Maybe that's just my overactive imagination at work. I'm tried so I can't concentrate on Daniel like I usually can. Plus I have heard all this, in full. This is the condensed, user friendly version for the General. And it's all about Anthropology. There's no science for me, I could go to sleep and no one would notice. Well I wouldn't notice. I think Jack would when I let my head dip to one side and rest it on him. That would be nice, he's got a lovely chest, just right for me. Oh god I'm smiling......and he saw it. I hope I'm not blushing. I'll curb all thoughts about Jack's chest and his arms and eyes. Oh, his eyes. They're amazing. If he looks at me for more than a minute I get goose pimples. If he knew how easy it is for him to make me turn myself over to him, completely, let him do whatever he liked with me......well I don't know really. he's a man so I'd guess he'd want to take advantage of the situation but he's not a user. He would think first, he wouldn't just.....Not my Jack. I just wish I knew what he thought about me, if he wanted me at all. Looking beyond regulations that is. Why is it I can't find a guy that I can be with. Jack is perfect, he's amazing, caring, gorgeous, oh......and my CO.

I'm getting angry, calm, Sam, be calm. It's the air force's fault you don't have the man you want. It makes sense though. if we were together it would affect our missions greatly. He already looks after us all more than he should. And I do too much to please him, to show off to him. But he always looks so impressed with me. It gives me that lovely warm feeling all over. And when he's impressed he smiles his sexy smile and when he smiles his eyes light up and oh god...

Is Daniel talking about the Mongols? Why? I swear there were no Mongols. Jacks picked up on that too. I'm glad there were no Mongols, I'd hate to have to dress up again, however much Jack (and Daniel and Teal'c) enjoyed it. It was a horrible dress but very tight and low cut. *So* made for men. He was having a good look though, certainly a confidence booster. And now I'm sure I'm blushing. If I keep this up I am going to go bright red and everyone will notice that. The amount of times that Teal'c has asked if I am ill and Daniel has opened a window thinking I'm hot are uncountable. Why is it I can't stop thinking about him? It's not like I'm a guy and am thinking about sex every 7 seconds but I still manage to think about him every 7 seconds. All the aspects of being with him. Holding him, dancing with him, talking with him, kissing him, hearing Sam I love you from him and.......I want him so much I could kiss him right now. He keeps shifting his legs. Any harder and they're going to touch mine. Not that I'd mind. There are far worse things, and only a few better, than having his legs against mine. Like being on top of......NO!!!! I've really got to get out of here. In fact I'm going to have to start sitting elsewhere in the room. But I'm not sure not where because if I sit opposite I will just sit here and stare at him the whole time no matter what was going on.

"Okay Sg-1, take the rest of today as downtime" About time. I didn't even hear Daniel finish, I hope he hasn't noticed I wasn't listening. I hope it wasn't obvious noticeable at all.

"Hey Jack, what are you going to do?" Daniel wants a drink, I think I could do with one after that.

"You know Danny, suddenly I feel kinda tired so I'm gonna head home. Get some sleep." Is he ill? He was fidgeting a whole lot.

"Are you okay Colonel?" Be ill then I can take care of you.....

"I'm fine Carter. Like I said, just a little tired" Dam. Then why have you been so dam restless? I know I've been thinking about him too long now, every other thing is dam. Bye Jack, see ya tomorrow. Now for my invite.

"Sam?" If Jack's not going, as much as I love Daniel, I don't want to go. I have alcohol at home.

"I'm kinda tired too Daniel. It's been a long day"

"Okay Sam" he's not upset, good. I don't want to upset him.

Right, home. Glass of wine and a mope about Jack.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Obsessed