Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Debriefing - Jack

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Debriefing-Jack

Debriefing-Jack

by Obsessed

TITLE: Debriefing-Jack
AUTHOR: Obsessed
EMAIL:o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Thoughts, Sam and Jack, slight (very slight) angst.
PAIRINGS: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: Any
RATING: PG-13
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f. he's thinking about it, it's implied
SUMMERY: What Jack is really thinking when Daniel goes on a bit.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This was written while I was doing the same thing, not listening to a word that was being said and thinking ofotherthings, so I thought I'd do something useful. You Like? Please tell me. You don't like? Go easy! Your opinions are more than welcome.

There are times when I could so easily break the regs, go over and kiss her in front of everyone but instead I live with the pain of not being with her. It's not really pain, I guess, just very trying. I want to know if she feels the same way, I want to taste her again. I've not forgotten her taste, I don't think I ever will. I want to tell her how much I've fallen for her, that all I want to do is take care of her. Take her in my arms. And I want to know if I can make her scream with pleasure. I'd like to try. But I can't do any of this without letting her know how I feel and ruining the friendship and professional relationship we have formed and without breaking regulations. And no matter what answer she gives me it will change everything. We are closer then we should be. But then we've been through some hairy stuff together and all I want is to keep her safe, hold her from harm. Not that she'd listen, no not my Sam, she's stubborn and pushes me as far as she can without breaking the regs and I let her. Not because I love her (and I do, god I do) but because she's so good at what she does.

I hate debriefings, unless I'm needed they're as boring as, as, well Daniel going on about some tiny Egyptian sect that had all seven members. My mind switches off and I have time to think, just like this. My mind used to switch to Sara and Charlie and how I screwed up but day by day my mind flipped over to Sam. I smile at her, one of my the anthropologist is babbling smiles- and she gives me her half-grin back. She has several different smiles, one for every occasion, and I've seen them all. Except one. There has to be a smile she gives that is about pure pleasure, the one that comes before the screaming in pleasure. No I can't think about that, not right now. Later.

Another thing I hate about these things is that Sam is nearly always next to me. It's hard to concentrate when the reason you have to concentrate is soooo boring and pointless. No offence to Daniel but I was there, I've heard all this already. And Sam is right there, her legs are inches away from mine and it would be so easy to, to, just.....feel her thigh. Put my hand on it and gently caress it. And it would be so easy to rub my right leg up her left leg. Rub her leg with my foot and......I have to stop! Lets listen to Daniel.

"And if the Mongols really did come from here first instead of the other way around then...." Mongols? Where did they come from, I've really lost the plot here. Come on Danny, I could be at home, contemplating my life. Dreaming about Sam. You know I could have her right here on this table. It's huge! Right, now I know I'm bored, I'm amazed by the size of the dam table. And now all I can see is Sam naked on the table. This is not good. Concentrate O'Neill, she's not an inch away from you, she does not smell amazing today, she is not looking at you right now. No, wait, she is. God she's got a sweet smile. I'd give anything to know what she's thinking right now. I bet she's concentrating more on Daniel than I am. I could justleanover and kiss her tightly on the cheek. NO!!!! Only when Daniel I the anthropologist (when is he not) am I this obsessed. I wonder how I've been able to cope with her so close to me. A weaker man, a man with his brain completely downstairs, would've jumped on her ages ago. I'm quite proud of myself.

"Okay SG-1, take the rest of today as downtime" Hooray! Thankyou General Hammond. Sam is free to smile at me as much as she wants now.

"Hey Jack, what are you going to do?" he wants to go out.....let him take Teal'c.

"You know Danny, suddenly I feel kinda tired so I'm gonna head home. Get some sleep." and dream about Sam, that table and he way she tastes. It's in my head now.

"Are you okay Colonel?" god she's sweet. It's so sexy.

"I'm fine Carter. Like I said, just a little tired" I will have her one day and renew my memory.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Obsessed