Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Nature's Way

by Obsessed
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Natures Way

Natures Way

by obsessed

TITLE: Natures Way
AUTHOR: obsessed
EMAIL: o_neill_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk
CATEGORY: Romance, Angst, Drama
PAIRINGS: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: None
SEASON / SEQUEL: Season 3 on
RATING: PG-14
CONTENT WARNINGS: It's tough stuff, you are warned, watch yourself
SUMMERY: Challenge response #144, SG-1 wander off
STATUS: Done
ARCHIVE: Ask
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THESE PEOPLE. I just really, really love them and am borrowing them. I don't own Stargate, this lot do- Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. And I'm making no money. At all...
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This wasn't meant to go this way, and maybe it's not as intense and sad as I may think, but I couldn't stop thinking bout my aunt and to me, it's hard. I don't wanna upset anyone, I'm sorry if I do. Anyway tell me what you think, again I'm not gonna tell you what the challenge involved til the end, I don't want to give any away. It's predictable enough. I really, really, really, really, REALLY wanna know what you think. I'm not sure why it's so important to me.

"So this is Pc4-299" Jack said. He walked around the room which housed the Stargate. It was round and dazzling white and not very big. Around the walls sat benches, white benches and there seemed to be no visible exit. Jack touched the wall.

"At least the DHD is here" Sam said. It was sat behind the Stargate, cased in white so only the top could be seen and accessed.

"No door, no exit, no where to go, no point in staying" Jack said.

"Slow down Jack" Daniel ran his hand over the wall. "Maybe it's hidden"

"Or maybe it is controlled by this panel" Teal'c said. He'd pulled off a section of the white wall, revealing an electronic panel.

"How did you find that Teal'c?"

"It was the only one smaller than the others Major Carter" he said. Sam looked at it and began to fiddle with it.

"I think we're being watched too" Daniel said, he was looking up at the ceiling. Jack stood next to him and saw a little machine moving around, the same white as the walls.

"Hello" Jack said waving his arms around. The little machine moved and pointed at their direction. Both Daniel and Jack waved at it for a moment before it moved again and settled on Sam at the panel.

"Be careful Carter" Jack said.

"Yes sir" she said. She turned to smile at him as next to her the wall opened and the doorway appeared.

"Ta-da" she said.

"Nice one Major" Jack said. "Lead the way" Sam did so and led SG-1 out of the and into an equally white corridor. The doors to other rooms were visible in the corridor and not paying attention to each other, tried the doors. Daniel could not find a room he was interested in and tried every one. Teal'c kept walking forward with Sam and Jack went in the first door he came to.

Sam and Teal'c came to a fork and they took a look down each turn.

"I'll go left" she said.

"And I will take the right" Teal'c nodded and they split up.

Jack went through the first door and saw another door to the left and straight ahead. He let the door behind him close and looked form one to the other.

"I'll take door number 2" he said opening the door ahead of him. It led to another corridor, all white and he wandered through. It felt to him like, he'd been walking for an hour before he came to another door. He opened it and saw three people stood before him, one with green hair, the others dark brown.

"You took your time" one said.

"Huh?"

"Quickly, they are almost done with the woman"

"What woman?" he asked.

"Come and lie down please" confused, Jack just stared at him.

"We don't have much time"

"But I"

"He is having second thoughts" the one with green hair said.

"We don't have time to find another. We have no storage facilities"

"Listen my name is"

"We know" the other man said coming up from behind him. "You will thank us" he said before injecting him in the neck.

"Hey!" Jack cried raising his gun. his eyes began to flicker and before he could protest he was lifted onto a bed. Before he could question then he was unconscious on the bed.

* * * *

Sam wandered along the corridor for a little while, unsure whether to try any of the doors she passed. The corridors were still whiter than white, reminding her of posh hospitals and mental institutes. She sighed and after a little more walking gave in and tried a door.

"Stop" a voice form down the corridor said. She turned to look and saw a young woman and two men stood in the corridor.

"Hi, sorry" she said.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Sam Carter"

"Your hair, is it natural?" the woman asked.

"Yeah" she said confused. The woman turned to the man and whispered something.

"You are not of Paylan. But are very much the same." she said. The men approached Sam quickly and before she knew it, she was disarmed and lifted a foot off the floor. She struggled hard but to no avail.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" she cried.

"We need you" the woman said. "Let's be quick" Still struggling Sam was carried down the corridor.

* * * *

Teal'c stopped suddenly and turned around. He realised he'd been walking forward for a little while now and he was alone in unfamiliar territory. He turned around and began to walk back.

"Teal'c, Teal'c are you there?" Daniel's voice came over the radio.

"I am here Daniel Jackson" Teal'c answered.

"Are Sam and Jack with you?" he asked. "I can't get hold of them"

"No Colonel O'Neill disappeared into a door early on. Major Carter and I separated at a fork in the corridor."

"I'm at that fork now"

"I am returning" he said. "I will try Carter and O'Neill myself"

"Okay, I'll see you in a minute" Daniel ended the transmission and Teal'c tried Sam.

"Major Carter? Major Carter, Colonel O'Neill?" he tried. "O'Neill" he received no answer. "Sam Carter" still nothing. He put the radio away and ran towards the fork in the corridor. Daniel was stood there, his hands on his hips, a confused look on his face.

"Teal'c any sign?"

"I'm afraid not"

"Ok, where did they go?"

"Major Carter went that way" he said pointing up the corridor, "O'Neill went in the first door, we came to"

"Well let's go after Sam first. We shouldn't split up"

"I agree" they went up the left corridor and faced four men.

"Hello" Daniel said. Two of them raised up weapons and fired. Daniel and Teal'c were electrocuted and fell to the floor with a bang.

* * * *

Jack woke up in the bed disorientated and confused. And his head hurt. He sat up and his head felt worse. His vision was blurry too. He got off the bed and looked around, as far as he could make out, he was alone. He headed wobbly for the door and made his way back down to the main corridor. Dazed he almost fell into the white walls causing him great discomfort. Unsure he was even in the right place he felt along the walls to help him find the doorway. Even with his eyesight he could make out the dark shape of the Stargate against the white walls. He could also make out the figures on the benches. He tried to bend down to look closer at the nearest one but instead fell and slipped back into unconsciousness on the floor.

* * * *

Sam opened her eyes and groaned loudly. The walls hurt her. She immediately closed them again and heard someone else groaned.

"Sam?" Daniel asked

"Yeah"

"You okay?"

"No, I was knocked out, they put something in me" she said opening her eyes again. She groaned as her eyes readjusted to the light.

"They knocked Teal'c and I out. Electrocution" he said. He sat up. "Jack?" he dropped to his knees and felt his pulse.

"Is he okay?" Sam asked. Teal'c sat up suddenly and opened his eyes.

"He's okay. Just unconscious"

"You okay Teal'c?" Sam asked

"I am" he said. She said up and went over to Jack.

"Let's get out of here" she said. She felt Jack's brow and stroked it gently. "I'll dial home" Still a little tender on her feet, she went over to the DHD and dialled home.

"You okay to carry him?" Daniel asked Teal'c as they moved him out of the Stargates path.

"I will be fine" he said. The Stargate opened and Daniel sent SG-1's code.

"Okay" Sam said. Teal'c lifted Jack up and carried him through. Sam and Daniel quickly followed.

* * * *

Daniel and Sam sat on chairs either side of the unconscious Jack, watching him closely as his breathing remained regular and his heartbeat steady. Janet, a clipboard in her hand, came over to them and smiled a little.

"You can both go if you want" she said.

"I'm fine thanks" Sam said quickly.

"Sam you were anaesthetised" she said

"Anaesthetised? Why?" Janet went over to her and lifted up her t-shirt. On her stomach was a well stitched surgical cut, newly forming.

"They performed a surgical procedure on you" she said. "Although I'm not sure what"

"Am I okay? Did they take anything?"

"I'll want to do an ultrasound later to check but if they had you wouldn't be alive and your vitals would be different. Just don't leave the base"

"I don't plan to"

"Dr Jackson you and Teal'c perfectly healthy. Just electrocuted. Don't overdo it though"

"What about Jack?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah what about Jack?" Jack groaned, trying to sit up.

"You should rest sir" Janet said.

"Why?"

"You were heavily anaesthetised and had a large surgical procedure performed on you."

"How large?" Janet hesitated.

"Doc?"

"I don't know how or why they did it but" she paused, hesitating further, unsure how to say what she wanted.
"They, er, you're, they" she stuttered.

"Spit it out" Jack cried then clasped his head in pain, regretting the volume of his words.

"You're pregnant" she said clearly.

"I'm what?!?"

"Somehow sir, you are going to have a baby" she said.

"A baby. But I'm a guy......wait they didn't?"

"No sir, they just gave you a womb"

"Phew" he sighed in relief. "A womb?! I have a womb!!!!"

"You shouldn't get agitated Jack" Daniel said.

"Shut up Daniel!" he yelled "How the hell did they do it?"

"I don't know sir but I would like to perform an ultra sound, do a few other tests, when you're up to"

"A baby? There's a womb and a baby?"

"Sir, Daniel is right, you should really calm down" Sam said.

"Who's is it anyway? Is it mine, or is just some random alien baby?"

"I think" Daniel stopped his sentence.

"What?"

"Never mind"

"Space monkey"

"Maybe, maybe, the procedure on Sam was one to take her eggs" he said quietly.

"Oh" Sam said.

"But why put it in me???" Jack cried.

"Maybe the men have babies of both on do Pc4-299" Janet suggested.

"But why me? Why this man?" He asked.

"No idea"

"I can't believe I'm having a baby. I can't, no way, no. This is a dream." he closed his eyes. "I'm going to sleep, when I wake, no one is going to be pregnant"

"Sir..." Janet said.

"No one!" he said sternly. Sam stared at him as he settled down and closed his.

"I gotta shower" she uttered out.

"Sam you okay?" Daniel asked.

"I, I'm, I gotta shower" she repeated before leaving quickly. Jack opened one eye, mentally kicking himself for being insensitive. He subconsciously rubbed his stomach and lay back.

* * * *

Jack stayed in the infirmary sleeping while Daniel, Sam and Janet spoke with General Hammond in the debriefing room.

"Are you sure?" Hammond asked.

"100% sir, I just need to do an ultra sound, so I can take a look at his womb" she said.

"Any ideas how they did it? Or why?"

"None, Jack has not really accepted that he s having a baby so he hasn't told us what happened yet" Daniel said.

"I'm unsure what to say" Hammond said. "Major Carter?" she didn't answer, her thoughts elsewhere. "Major?"

"Sir?" she said jumping slightly.

"What happened to you Major?"

"They jumped me sir, a woman and two big guys. They were saying something about my hair when they knocked me out. Don't remember much else"

"Colonel O'Neill needs to be under constant monitoring until I can work out, work out his womb" Janet said.

"Okay" Hammond said. "Colonel O'Neill is under your care Doctor, for the time being, I want this monitored carefully"

"Sir"

"Dismissed"

* * * *

Teal'c looked at Jack sleeping and came to the conclusion he was not asleep. He walked up to him.

"I know you are awake O'Neill" he said.

"I know you do" Jack said sitting up.

"You are having a baby"

"No"

"I am afraid so"

"You say it like it's a disease Teal'c"

"You are acting like it is such"

"It's hard to take in"

"It is, but you cannot ignore it" Jack nodded.

"I know"

"Then why try?"

"I just needed some more time to think. It's a baby Teal'c and I've had one, but I didn't carry it last time"

"Then maybe this will be a learning experience" Teal'c said. "You will have some experience in what the woman goes through whilst having a baby"

"I guess"

"And not only is it a baby, it is your child. Yours and Major Carter's child" Teal'c smiled. That was his winning argument.

"I know" he smiled. Satisfied, Teal'c left. When Janet returned he was willing to have an ultra sound. Almost pleased. He undid his shirt and Janet smiled at him as she put jelly over his stomach.

"That's cold" he said.

"Sorry" she made sure the camera was attached to the monitor and ran it slowly over Jack's stomach.

"Oh my" she said, she ran it all over, her eyes on the screen, a distant heartbeat emerging form it. She reached around the monitor and the volume of the heartbeat increased.

"What?"

"You're more than just pregnant sir." she said. Jack tried to look past her. He saw Sam standing shyly in the doorway, silently watching. She smiled slightly.

"Sir, you're over a month pregnant" Janet said, letting him see the screen.

"A month"

"This womb is amazing, it has everything, nearly"

"Nearly?" Jack asked

"No exit"

"Oh....."

"I don't know how they did this, how they built this" she said half to herself.

"Is it healthy?" Sam asked quietly. Janet looked up at her and looked at the baby.

"Well it shouldn't even be visible for a day old"

"It must be growing at a fast rate" Sam said

"I hope so" She said. "For a month and a half, it is the right size and at the right stage of development" Sam came further into the room.

"This baby could be saying soon" she said. Jack nodded.

"I don't believe this"

"What happened sir?" she came and stood by him.

"I think I was a mistake" he said. "I wandered into a room and they were expecting me, or someone, they were waiting for someone to put this baby in"

"Didn't you tell them you were a visitor?"

"Didn't get much of a chance" he sighed

"You okay sir?"

"Not really Carter, I'm having a baby" he said. "I'm not sure how to think or react to it"

"I think" she paused "What's done is done" she said. "We should keep it healthy and safe"

"Teal'c said something like that earlier, I think"

"You think?"

"Well you know Teal'c" she smiled. Janet wiped Jack down and put the ultra-sound equipment away.

"I want to keep you in the infirmary. It's important we can watch you all the time. This is something we don't understand and we don't know"

"You don't have to convince me doc" he said. "I just need a shower, get my head together" he sat up and got up.

"Take it easy" Janet said. He nodded.

* * * *

Jack sat on the bench of the locker room and opened up his shirt. His stomach had been flat before, he'd been proud of his stomach but he was just noticing a little bit of flab that had definitely not been there last night. he ran his hand over it and sighed. He was actually having a baby, it was too much for his brain to deal with, he couldn't comprehend it. A baby. Sam's baby?

"Oh god" he said.

"Sir" Sam said softly, her head around the door.

"Sam" he said surprised, he smiled.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Sure" he said. She came and sat by him on the bench. She looked at the stomach.

"Can I?" she said sticking her hand out.

"Go on" he said. She touched his stomach gently and ran her hand over it.

"This is strange" he said.

"Of course it is" he said.

"No, yeah, I just always thought and hoped it would be the other way round." he sighed. "I can't get my head around this" he looked up at her and saw she was looking at him.

"What if the baby is mine" she said in almost a whisper.

"I hope it is" he said just as softly. She smiled, her hand still on his stomach. "I wouldn't want anyone else's baby" he smiled back.

"I'll support you through this" she said. He put his hand on hers.

"I know"

"My baby or not" she added. He smiled and pulled hand to his lips to kiss it. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He kissed her on the lips.

"What do you thinks gonna happen Sam?" he asked.

"I don't know sir. it's a baby. It's going to be a living person"

"Jack" he told her.

"Slip of the tongue. I'm not used to saying out loud or outside of the infirmary" she smiled.

"You think about me a lot"

"Yeah"

"Pity it takes a baby to get it out of us" he said.

"It is" she said. "Least we can care for it" he smiled, still holding her hand.

"I'm going to take a shower" he said.

"Do you want a hand?"

"I'm not that pregnant" he said. She smiled.

"I was thinking of something else"

"But I am pregnant" he added. She kissed him gently.

"I'll see you back in the infirmary" she said. She got up, finally letting go of his hand and walked away.

"Sam, I do love you"

"I know, I love you too" she kissed him once more, then left.

Jack stood in the shower stream having locked the door and stared forward. He let his arms hang down a little and head dipped forward a little. He couldn't bring himself to look at his stomach, the baby, his baby. He definitely felt something, felt different. But he did have an extra body part. A womb. A womb. He still wasn't too sure what to think, no matter how much Sam loved him, his brain was still hazy.

* * * *

Jack woke up suddenly and sat up looking around him, he couldn't see much, just the glow of the monitors and a little lamp. Next to him he could see the dark shape of Sam, curled up in the chair, her hand on the bed still, form where she'd held his hand. He shifted himself up a little more and looked down at his stomach. It had grown in the night, or rather the baby had. He stared at it and hovered his hand over it, hesitating, before stroking it gently.

"Jack?" Sam said softly, stiring in the chair.

"I've grown" he said. She sat up and in the dim light saw a defined bump on his stomach.

"We have to go back to that planet" she said.

"Get Janet, Sam" he said. She nodded and went over to the office where Janet was asleep on a little sofa.

"Janet" she said. "Janet" she tried a little louder.

"What? What is it?" she asked sitting up quickly.

"Jack's got bigger. Come see" she said. Janet got up and followed her out.

Janet switched on the infirmary lights on full and pulled the ultrasound unit out next to Jack's bed. Jack lay back down, rubbing his eyes.

"How are you feeling sir?" she asked.

"I can feel the baby moving around" he said. "Plus I need to pee"

"That's natural, the baby is pressing up against your bladder, but you'll have to wait till I'm done" she said.

"How far along do I look?" he asked. Janet pulled up his t-shirt and rubbed jelly over the stomach. Sam took
Jack's hand as Janet ran the camera over him.

"I'd say your five months" she said. "It's hard to tell really because, well because"

"I understand"

"For five months it's a little small but healthy. Probably just under five months"

"It's healthy?" Jack said.

"Yeah, do you want to know the sex?"

"Yes" Jack said.

"No" Sam said at the same moment. They looked at each other.

"No" Jack said. Sam smiled, victorious.

"I'm taking SG-1 to that planet" Sam said. "Get some answers"

"Sam, I need you here"

"Jack you're pregnant, the baby is developing way fast and we need answers"

"Let Danny and Teal'c go without you."

"I want answers"
"So do I, but I want and need you here with me" she looked at him.

"I know, I'm sorry Jack, I'll stay" she looked around quickly and kissed him.

"I'll tell the General I need you here" Janet said.

* * * *

Sam stood in the doorway of the gate-room as Daniel, Teal'c and SG-2 prepared to go back to Pc4-299. Daniel smiled at her and walked over to her.

"How's Jack?" he asked

"He's okay. Still a little shocked"

"I'm surprised he didn't destroy anything" he said.

"He's calm because it's a baby." she said. "A child"

"Children, Jack's achilles heel" Daniel smiled. "We'll try sort this out Sam. Find out what we can"

"Thankyou Daniel" she smiled and went back to Jack.

The MALP had been sent through, there was no sign of anyone in the room so they went through. Teal'c leading, Daniel, then SG-2 behind him. On the other side, they exited and the as the last member of SG-2 walked into the room, the door directly in front of them opened. in the hallway stood four men. The two groups raised their weapons at one another.

"Where is the carrier and the child?" one asked.

"We want them back"

"You can't have them" Daniel said.

"Why not?"

"Because you did something to him, you put a baby inside him"

"The baby belongs to us. The carrier was a mistake"

"Why did you do it?"

"The baby is ours"

"How did you do it?"

"The baby is ours" Teal'c quickly moved forward towards the man and put his zat to his head, backing him into the wall.

"You will tell me now what you did to my friends or I will kill you" he said.

"Teal'c" Daniel said

"We took an egg from the woman and put it by accident in your friend, using him to fertilize it" the man under the zat whimpered.

"Why?" Daniel asked

"Her hair"

"Her hair??"

"Blond, it's so rare. Those with it are so much healthier."

"Her hair" Daniel said in disbelief.

"Why does the baby grow so quickly?" Teal'c asked.

"It's just how the male womb works. The child grows normally"

"And we demand it back" another said.

"You're not getting him, her, it!" Daniel said. "Can the womb be removed?" Teal'c pressed the zat into the mans head.

"No" he whimpered.

"He lies" Teal'c stated.

"Then shoot him" Daniel said. Teal'c did as he said and shoot him once with the zat and wasted no time in zating the others.

"I think we should leave" Teal'c said.

"Me too" Daniel said. "Dial it up guys"

* * * *

"What happened?" General Hammond asked as they walked through the gate.

"Jack was an accident, they like Sam's hair, they don't have many blonds on Pc4-299."

"Is that the whole reason?"

"Yes sir. Didn't get why they used a guy, didn't get chance" he said. "I need to speak to Janet"

"Go ahead"

Daniel looked in the infirmary and smiled at Sam and Jack. They were talking casually, joking a little, holding ahnds as if they had always been together, Sam's gaze tailing down to his bump. Janet saw him and smiled and went over to him. Jack and Sam looked over.

"Hey Danny what happened?" Jack said. He came into the room and smiled.

"The baby is, well, it's yours Sam, they like your hair" he said. "And Jack's but he was a mistake"

"Great"

"Why did they do it? Just cause I'm blond" Sam said.

"Yeah"

"Well the baby will be blond then" Jack said brightly. Sam had to smile, he could be so sweet.

"It will be healthy. Just born fast" Daniel said, smiling too.

"Not quick enough" Jack said "I gotta go. Again" Sam tried to hide a smile as he disappeared to the toilets.

* * * *

Jack and Sam sat in his office eating. He didn't want to eat in the infirmary, he spent enough time there, but he didn't want to be hassled in the cafeteria either. They sat either side of his desk and munched on a pasta dish. they were silent for a little while.

"Jack" she said.

"Yeah"

"What do you want to do?"

"About the baby?"

"Yeah" she avoided looking up at him, afraid she would read the answer in his eyes.

"Well, I want you and me to raise her" he said.

"Her?" she asked looking up.

"You think it's a boy"

"How can you be so sure it's a girl" he smiled.

"I'm not"

"And it's not really important"

"No" there was a little more silence. "But I want us to raise our baby together Sam"

"You do"

"This is like a freaky version of a dream I have. You, me, a baby, a house"

"I want it too"

"I know it's not ideal or straight forward but nothing is"

"No" there was more silence, gazes locked.

"So do you wanna?" he asked.

"Yeah" he smiled and leaned over the desk to kiss her. Instead he doubled over and cried out in pain. he fell back, hitting his chair as he crashed to the floor.

"Jack!!!" Sam shrieked. She dropped to her knees. "Jack, Jack are you okay?" he didn't answer, too busy groaning in pain. She got to her feet and screamed down the phone for a medic.

"Sam" he spluttered out. She went back to him, tears of fear and worry running down her face and dropped to her knees.

"Jack, Jack" she said.

"The baby" he whispered, followed by a large cry of pain.

"Oh god" she said, taking his hand.

Daniel held onto Sam as Janet and her nurses worked on Jack, who was still in a great deal of pain. She was still crying, every so often asking if she could help, every so often trying to break out of Daniel's hold, to get over to Jack. Daniel maintained his grip on her.

"Sam" he said. "Let her work" Janet stopped suddenly and looked at Jack, then over at Sam.

"I'm so sorry" Sam ran forward and took Jack's hand. He looked at her, tears in his eyes. his heart monitor beat regularly. The ultrasound was silent.

"I couldn't do anything" Janet said. "I really couldn't, I don't even know what...."

"It's okay" Jack said. Sam began to cry harder and rubbed hi stomach. "Sammie" he whispered.

"I need to take out your womb sir" Janet said. "And the baby"

"Okay" he chocked out.

"Sam if you want to stay you need to scrub up" Janet said.

"Are you sure you can do this Janet?" Daniel asked seeing the tears in her eyes.

"It needs to be done." she snapped. "Sorry"

"Let's go" Jack sobbed.

* * * *

After the operation Jack woke dazed, his vision blurry. He'd needed general anaesthetic for the operation. He looked around him and saw Sam watching him, smiling weakly, holding his hand. He squeezed it and tried to smile back. He let his other hand wander down to the newly forming scar on his belly. The large scar on his belly. He sobbed a little and Sam kissed him on the lips, trying to ignore her own tears. She buried her face in his chest and he stroked her hair.

"Can you get up?" she asked quietly

"I think so" he said. Slowly he sat up and swung his legs over. She helped him to his feet and, letting him lean on her heavily, led him over to a small cot. In it lay the tiny body of a baby, their baby, a little girl, with the tiniest wisp of blond hair. Sam and Jack held tightly onto one another, crying, unafraid to show each other their feelings, the only two in the dimly lit infirmary.

"Sam?" he whispered

"Yeah" she sobbed.

"She's needs a name"

"Hope" she said. He kissed her on the top of her head. "Hope O'Neill"

"You sure?"

"Positive" she let her hand touch the baby. Jack did the same and they walked away.

They didn't speak another word. They walked hand in hand to his quarters and got undressed, once locked inside. They got into bed, wrapped their arms around each other and fell to sleep.

* * * *

"Janet thinks your womb just wasn't strong enough, wasn't made for your body" Sam said to Jack beside her. They sat looking forward, cross legged in the grass in front of their daughters grave.

"I was never supposed to have one" he said. She nodded and took his hand, both still looking at the grave. "I've learnt something from this"

"Yeah?"

"We shouldn't waste the time we have Sam. Every second is precious, and I've already wasted so much." he looked at her and she slowly turned her head to face him.

"Will you marry me?" he asked quietly.

"Of course I will"

"Wanna have some babies with me?"

"Can I give birth to them?"

"Sure"

"Can we have lots?"

"Sure" he smiled.

"Can we start now" she smiled. He laughed.

"We'll get through this Sam" he said getting up. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately

"I know" she said. He kissed his hand, then touched the headstone.

"Bye baby" he whispered. Sam did the same and took his hand. Together they walked on.

End

I'm sorry if I upset you
I didn't mean to
and it was all gonna be nice
oops

Challenge #144
What if SG1 goes to a planet were men and not women get pregnant and NOT by sex (artificially, by science). They get Jack pregnant by mistake (from Sam?). The baby can live or die (I left that for you to decide). It can have S/J romance. Also, the baby can develop super fast (if you want).
Submitted by Lilo

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to obsessed