Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Interrogation

by Not Quite a Lady
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Interrogation

The Interrogation

by Not Quite a Lady

Title: The Interrogation
Author: Not Quite a Lady
Email: novia7@juno.com
Status: Complete
Category: Humor / Sam/Jack
Spoilers: None
Season/Sequel info: None
Rating: PG-13
Content Warnings: Sexual Situation
Summary: Can they withstand the interrogation?
Disclaimer: Don't own anything, not sure who does.

The Interrogation
By: Not Quite a Lady

"I do not understand the purpose of this exercise."

"It's a game, sort of a test, Teal'c. To see how long you can last while I try to make you crack... er... make you tell me what I want to know. Now who's first?" Scanning the faces Sam decides on Daniel.

'Oh sure! Pick off the weakling first!'

"Daniel sit here. Now you hid the money?"

"Yes," he replies.

Sam ties his feet and hands to the chair. Standing over him she begins.

"Where's the money Daniel?"

He shakes his head. Smiling she stands behind him, running her hands through his hair, lazily twirling it around her fingers.

"Daniel..." she purrs.

Daniel shakes his head.

'Good boy!'

Jack can see it in her eyes... she's changing tactics.

Silently Sam sits on the floor in front of him. Smiling she unties one of his feet from the chair. 'Uh-oh!' Slowly she unties the boot and removes it. Daniels eyes grow wide as he realizes what she's going to do. Tossing the boot aside she pulls of his sock and does the same to it as she did the boot. Already he's trembling. Her smile, 'My sweet Sam's smile', turns sinister as Sam lightly runs her nail up and down the bottom of his foot.

"Kitchen! It's in the kitchen!" he yells.

Grinning Sam jumps up and gets her twenty-bucks from the kitchen.

"You wus!" Jack tells him.

Janet laughs from the corner of the couch.

"You were not successful Daniel Jackson."

Daniel glares at Sam as she skips back into the living room.

"Easiest twenty I ever made!" she laughs. "Who's next?"

"You won't get me that easily!" Jack tells her as he finishes untying Daniel.

Sitting down in the chair he allows Sam to tie him. Leaning on Jacks shoulders Sam asks, "Where's the money?"

"Bermuda!"

Sam smiles. He can feel her breath on my cheek as she leans in closer. "Where's the money?"

'This could get difficult!' he thinks, but stays silent.

Her smile never leaving her face Sam whispers in his ear. "Where's the money Jack."

He shudders but remains calm. Closing his eyes Jack focuses himself on staying silent. Felling the pressure leave his shoulder he opens his eyes to see hers, crystal clear and full of mischief.

Sam kneels before him her hands on his legs, caressing up and down. Still not getting a response, she sits on his lap facing him. Wrapping her hands around his neck she puts her face mere centimeters from his own.

'Calm... cool... collected. God she smells good! No! No, no, no! Focus Jack! Focus on your task. Her task. God... she's got beautiful tasks! Oh shit! I'm in trouble!'

Sam slowly unbuttons his shirt, kissing each new section, as it is uncovered.

'Something cold! Winter! Ice! Snow! Antarctica! Nope no good! Not that! Help!'

Sam slid her hands into his shirt and caressed him, stroking his sides, while continuing to focus her mouth on his chest.

'Rocks! Rocks are solid, can't melt 'em! But you can strike a match on 'em. Matches are heat! Heat is fire! Fire burns! Damn this feels good! No! No! Stop thinking that way O'Neill. I can't! I have to! Aw, fuck! Shit! Wrong word, Jack!'

Sam could feel his response and started, ever so slightly, to rock her hips.

Jack groaned. He was loosing this battle.

'Water! Water puts out fire! Water on a fire makes steam! Steam's hot! Sam's hot! Oh God is she hot!'

"All right! You win! It's in my coat pocket!"

Sitting back Sam kisses his nose before jumping off from him and dancing her victory. Jack leans his head back and closes his eyes, willing himself back to normal.

"Woo-Hoo! We won! We won! We won!" Sam cries as her and Janet laughs at the men.

"Not entirely, Captain Carter. You have not yet caused me to...'crack'"

Bringing his head up Jack looks at Sam, stopped dead in her tracks, staring at Teal'c.

'Now this should be good!'

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Not Quite a Lady