Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Drunken Thoughts - Teal'c

by Nikki H
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
drunk3

Drunken Thoughts --Teal'c

by Nikki.H.

TITLE: Drunken Thoughts --Teal'c
AUTHOR: Nikki.H.
EMAIL: scc@theplanet.net.au
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: 100 days, Shades of Grey
SEASON / SEQUEL: Season 3, Sequel to Drunken Thoughts - Daniel and Jack
RATING: PG-15
CONTENT WARNINGS: m/f
SUMMARY: Teal'c's thoughts when SG1 goes out one night.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

The Tauri race are funny people. Not so much funny in a humours way, but more funny in the way that they treat one another is a joke. They like to claim that they are compasionate and kind and loving towards each other, and at times yes, they are. But none of them can say they have never done anything to hurt another intentionly.

Deceit, Longing, Denial, Hate, Jealousy. Words I have come to know since my time on Earth. All of my friends have used them against one another. The strongest source coming from Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter. The two of them live by Denial each day and no matter what they say or do, they are both living in a world of unspoken desires and shattered dreams.

When they took me out that night, It was my assumtion that it would be like every other outing. We would go out, Daniel would pass out, Sam and Jack would Flirt and I would learn something new.

But It wasn't and it all started when we met another Tauri who, as you could say, rocked the boat. Infact it sent them tumbling over board. Hmmm that is a good one, I will remember to use that in future instances. But as I was saying, O'Neill got rather upset and we ended up leaving not long after Dr Fraiser arrived. All in all, I would say that I was rather un nerved by Sams lack of character. She seemed like she was playing the part of a rebel, but a rebel without a cause no less. Another good one to use.

So when we got home it was no surprise that both Daniel and Jack turned towards their normal consumption of alchol. It is a wonder the Tuari race are so strong when all I ever see is drunken delima and hang overs. They refuse to deal with the problems, they claim they are just to proud, but really they are scared and run faster than serpent Gaurds when attacked by Asgaurds.

"Women! Who needs them?"

O'Neill surprises me the most. A man full of pain and unwanted emtions, can not suprese his desire for the Major quite as well as he thinks he can. I watch as he craddles a frame to his cheast, like it's some kind of life suport. Humans are so dependant on their memories and trinkets that It makes me wonder sometimes, just how ever did they get around to exploring the galaxy?

"Phone!"

Both looked unintrested and avoided the phone, expecting me to get it. I rose from my seat on the couch and started towards the phone.

"I shall get the phone."

I announce and pick it up. I always feel slightly unnerved when I pick up the 'phone, such a simple mechine that we never had on my planet, but one that I have come to know how to use quite well.

"Hello?"

"Teal'c?"

A small cowardly voice answers and I know that it is Major Carter. I feel slightly relieved and turn towards the other two to let them know, so maybe they could stop drinking and finally face the problem at hand. That one of them was scared and felt alone and was crying out for help.

"It is Major Carter."

They egnore me, and even Daniel seem's preoccupied with the lounge he is sitting on. Studying it like one of his books. Jack look up drunkly, his eyes glazed and I wonder for not the first time, If he drunk too much, would his head roll off his shoulders?

"Tell her to screw herself."

I turn to cover the phone but I hear her gasp and what sounds like a sob. I glare at Jack slightly and look at Daniel for some sort of help, but he has no compassion forth coming.

Before I can figure out what to do exactly she has slammed the phone down and I stare at the phone blankly before turning back to the other, feeling slightly angry towards them, but at the same time sympathy.

"She is gone."

I announce, Daniel simply burries his head further, while Jack holds the photo tighter to his chest. So I am not surprised what he announces next.

"I love Sam."

The alchol has set in and I know that they are almost ready to pass out. Like most nights they drink to much and instead of getting up and getting comfortable or trying to sober up, they simply crash where they are and give a toss to the wind and let tomorrow be what will be.

"I think It is best if you all retired for this evening."

I tell them and none of them refues. Some how it doesn't feel the same without having Sam call out that shes going to feel sick in the morning, and it feels even worse when I remember how lost and scared she sounded on the phone.

They fall asleep and I close my eyes, I pray that she is alright and that in the morning things will indeed be better in the morning. But if I had of known what I did now I would of hung up the phone and gone after her.....

Instead I'm sitting in the infirmary watching a heart moniture rise and fall.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Nikki H.

Heliopolis - The Stargate SG-1 Fanfiction Archive