Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

First Kisses

by Nikki H
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
First Kisses

First Kisses

by Nikki.H.

TITLE: First Kisses
AUTHOR: Nikki.H.
EMAIL:scc@thepla.net
CATEGORY: S/J R.
SPOILERS:
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS:
SUMMARY: Sam and Jack contemplate first kisses.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but me imagination. The 2 songs in this story are owned by 'four star mary with 'Pain' and Bif Naked with 'Lucky'. Apart from that showetime and MGM and all the other people who made stargate possiable own all rights. Not infringment intended.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Feedback: i would really love some, even if your gonna hag me!
Notes: excuse the spelling, spell checker is broken!

Jack groaned and sat down on the back porch. Inside the sounds of teenagers screaming made him shudder.

It was Cassie's 13th Birthday and as a result she had corned Janet into throwing a party. Excpet this party involved 10 screaming girls and 10 imiture boys, all who where crowded in Janet's small home.

He let out a weary sigh and looked out into the dark backyard. Inside he could hear the music higher and he moved further into the yard to escape the noise.

"Enjoying the party, Sir?" He heard a voice call out.

Jack whirled around, looking for the source of the female voice. "Can't stay away." He called out, a trace of sarcasm in his voice.

He was answered by what was possably a piece of cupcake, to his head. "Hey!" He cried. A childish giggle could be heard and he looked up to the sky. There sitting on the edge of Janet's bedroom window sill, was Sam. Having obviously climbed up on the roof, he started to hoist himself up as well.

"Excuse me, this is my hidding spot, find your own." Sam protested as she moved over on the sill to make room for him.

"I wasn't aware Cassie's birthday involved hide and go seek."

Jack answered, accepting a swig of her beer. He handed it back to her and Sam sighed.

"You know, even after all the planets we've been too, I never get sick of looking at earth's stars." Sam said leaning back against the window and looking up at the sky.

Jack nodded his agreement's and started humming to the song that was being blared from the speakers inside.

"Feelings, I've been lost for years, You can never understand me, Unless you've seen those tears.

But you'll never get to sleep...

When I'm awake.

I don't mind, Deeper that you find, your out of time

Pain.....I can't sleep, Pain.....I can't sleep."

Sam grinned hidding her laugher. "Trying to tell me something, Sir?" Jack looked startled from his singing and looked at her sheepishly.

"Sorry, it's been playing on the radio this last couple of days. I'm starting to think that the radio station is trying to haunt me." He explained, taking another sip of her beer.

Sam grinned evily and took her beer back. "You mean like that never ending song?"

Jack looked at her blankly. "What never ending song?"

Sam grinned with a twinkle in her eyes. "This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend.

Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was and they conitued singing it forever just because, this is the song that dosn't end, yes it goes on and on-"

Sam was hastily stopped when Jack clamped a hand over her mouth. But instead of stopping she continued singing, her voice muffled. "Ack, for crying out loud Carter, stop!"

Sam giggled, but went quiet and he let go of her mouth.

Grinning, Sam lent back against the pane and smiled. She counted to 4 when Jack cried out.

"Damn you!" He cried. "Now it's in my head."

She smiled and rose her beer. "That's why they call it the never ending song." She pointed out.

"Oh gee, ya think?" He asked sarcastickly shaking his head in protest. They where silent for a while, sitting contently and listening to the music and the screaming of 20 teenagers underneath them.

The sound of a door opening, startled Sam.

Laying flat on her stomach, she peeked over the roof edge, giving Jack a nice view of her butt.

{don't go there man,} Jack told himself and shook away the images of her nice ass.

Shaking his head, he leaned down beside her to watch.

Cassie was standing on the steps looking at the stars, while a boy, Jack regonised as Josh, held her hand.

Sam grinned and nudged Jack, mentioning that Josh, had slung an arm around Cassie. Jack shook his head, grining and raised a finger to his lips to silence her.

"Nice night, huh?" Josh asked Cassie, feeling her stiffen as he pulled her tighter.

"Yeah." She murmered unintrested.

"So where do you wanna make out?" He asked seriously.

"What?" Cassie shrieked, pulling away from him.

He grinned and conered her against the railing. "You know, I saw you watching me before. How 'bout it?"

He leered leaning forward to kiss her. "You wanna make out here?"

"No!" Cassie protested. Josh leant forward and as a result, she lifted her knee and kneed him in the crotch.

Josh spluttered and fell backwards, allowing room for Cassie to leave.

She pushed past him angrily and left him fallen on the patio, moaning. Cassie grunted and ran inside, slamming the door shut behind her.

Jack and Sam held a hand over their mouths, trying to muffle their laughter. As soon as Josh regained his breathing, he straighted himself and strutted back inside, leaving Sam and Jack to roll around on the roof laughing.

Sam didn't even realise she was slipping until a pair of hands shot out and grasped her waist. Sam watched as her beer rolled off the roof, and onto the ground bellow.

Gasping, Sam looked up, finally aware she was in Jack's arms as he pulled her back up to the sill.

"Thanks" Sam said breathlessly.

"You ok?" He asked, his hazel eyes deepening as he stared at her.

Sam nodded, speechless at the intense gaze he was giving her and smiled. "Yeah." She whispered.

{If only you know how much i want to kiss you now} Sam thought, uncouniously licking her dry lips.

Sam found herself leaning forward, tilting her head as he leaned forward as well. Inside her heart did backflips as they came closer.

"Cassandra, are you ok?" Sam broke back suddenly, quickly looking away and looking downstairs to hide away her blush.

"Jimmy, you scared me." They heard Cassie gasp.

Jack mentioned for them to have another look down and they slowly cralwed back to the ledge.

They saw a shorter boy standing there, hands in pockets kicking at some dirt.

"Sorry." He muttered. Cassie nodded and turned her back to him leaning agains the railing that over looked the back yard. "Are you ok?" He asked quietly.

Cassie looked at him surprised. "Yeah, i'm fine." She said looking back down to the garden.

"Cool party." He said, obviously trying to start conversation.

"You think so?" Cassie asked, sounding distant.

Jimmy came closer and leant on the railing beside her. "Yeah, I do. " He looked at his feet and then at Cassie, who was oblivous to all this. "Listen, Cassandra. I'm sorry if Josh ruined your Birthday and stuff. He can be such a jerk, he dosn't deserve to be your friend."

Cassie looked up at this, smiling softly. "Thanks, but it's not ruined. Infact it's starting to pick up now." She said her smile widdening.

Jimmy looked at her confused. "It is? I thought that Josh-"

" 'Casue of you, Stupid." Cassie said nudging him. Jimmy suddenly went bright red and he shuffled his feet embarrased.

"Hey, Cassandra."

"Yeah?"

He stampered and looked around. "Do you think...maybe...

if you weren't busy.... you might....I don't know..." He stopped and looked up at the stars for a minute and then at her. "Maybe, go to the hockey game that's on this weekend...

with me....as a date...or something?"

Cassie's smile grew and she nodded. "Sure."

"Yes!" Jack said outloud. Sam grinned and nudged him to be quiet as the two bellow looked around confused. He shrugged at Sam and they looked back down. To there surprise they saw their niece kissing Jimmy.

"Cassie?" They heard Daniel's calling, and both Sam and Jack slapped their foreheads.

Cassie pulled away and grinned sheepishly at Jimmy. "I'm coming!" She called. She tugged at Jimmy's hand and pulled him inside.

"That was so cute!" Sam said sitting up smiling.

"See, now didn't I say that Jimmy kid was a good kid?" Jack declared grinning.

Sam rolled her eyes. "Your just saying that because he's into hockey."

Jack grinned and shook his head. "No i'm not, anybody that's good enough for my niece, is good enough for me!"

"What ever." Sam grunted and laid on her back looking up at the stars. Jack laughed and lay down beside her.

It was silent for a while and Sam turned her head to Jack.

"Do you remember your first kiss?"

Jack was silent for a moment, thinking about it. Inside a slow song started up and he sighed. "Yeah." He said sadly.

"Wasn't like that though."

"I hear you." Sam agreed, counting the stars that clutsterd to her left. "What was so bad about yours?" Sam asked, knowing damn well she shouldn't be talking about kissing with her CO.

{What are you doing?} Her mind shrieked. {Don't go there.} In the stuggle to egnore her feelings, she listened to the song playing while waiting for his answer.

"It was a monday when I lover told me Never pave the river with love only, What coul d i say to you i suposed to say excpet I love And i'd give my life for yours........"

Jack shrugged. "Everything. It wasn't special at all, just some girl who was using me to make her boyfriend jealous." He turned and smiled at her, but she saw the sadness in his eyes. "What about you? Did your dad walk in or something?"

Sam laughed, and then sighed. "I wish, but no mines the same as yours. Just a Jerk, trying to make his bimbo girlfriend Tina, jealous." She sighed, "Sucks, huh? Makes you want to run screaming from people."

"I know we are we, are the lucky ones I know we are we, are the lucky ones, I know we are we, are the lucky ones dear."

Jack grinned, looking at her, more importantly trying to push away the need to kiss her. "Surely not all kisses are bad?"

Sam smirked and looked at the sky. "Yeah, if you live in a Disney movie."

"Rember the time we made love in roses, And your took my picture in all sorts of poses How could I ever get over you, When i'd give my life for yours I know we are awe are the lucky ones.

I know we are we, are te lucky ones I know we are we, are the lucky ones I know we are we, are the lucky ones dear, my dear."

"Come on Sam, i'm sure you had lot's of good times, and your still young and beautiful there will be millions of others." Jack said looking away.

"It's time to say thankgod for you, Thankgod for you, In each and every single way, I know, I Know, I know, I know, It's time.... to let you know It's time ...... to let you know, It's time......It's time....to let you know.

To say it's so......"

{Did her just say what i think he just said?} Sam shrieked.

She looked suprised and turned to him. He avoided her eyes, prentending to search the skies. But she had seen the blush reach his cheeks and something in her stomach went all gooey.

"I know we are we, are the lucky ones, I know we are we, are the lucky ones, I know we are we, are the lucky ones.

Dear, dear, we are the lucky ones, dear, we are The lucky ones dear. We are the lucky ones.

Everything went quiet and Jack thought that maybe she hadn't heard him. But when he turned to face her, he was met by her lips. It was soft, yet passionate.

In everbit gentle and testing, but they both felt the flood gates of emtion's sweep through their tingling bodies.

A sweet sentastion filled his head, making a buzzing noise as he contiued to stroke her lips with his. He pulled her closer to him, raking his fingers through her soft hair, while her hadns roamed his cheast.

"Jack? Sam? Guys?" Sam giggled into Jack's mouth as they heard Daniel on the back patio. Jack shook his head and growled.

"One day Sam, I swear." He threatned

Sam just nodded and straightend her shirt. "Coming Daniel!" She called, poking her head over the roof.

Daniel jumped half a mile and gasped. "What the hell are you doing up there?"

Jack peered over the roof and smiled dopely. "Hey Danny Boy!" He said happily.

Daniel rolled his eyes and mentioned to the party inside. "Come on it's cake cutting time!" He said and ran back inside.

Sam grinned and turned back to Jack, suddenly she felt embarassed and looked down. {Maybe it was just the moment, maybe it didn't mean anything} She worried, bitting her lip as she thought abou it.

Jack saw the sad look in her eyes and kissed her forehead. Pulling her face up he grinned. "Hey, you ok?"

Sam smiled and nodded. To reasure her, he leant forward and kissed her again. "Shall we go?"

He asked, when they heard the singing start.

Sam grinned and nodded, climbing carefully down to the patio, followed by Jack. They grinned at one another and headed into the party, secretly holding each others hand behind their backs.

=-=-=-=-=-=

DA END!!!!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Nikki H.