Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Star-Crossed 1

by Nijinsky, Tigger
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Star-crossed

Star-crossed

by Nijinsky & Tigger

TITLE: Star-crossed
AUTHOR: Nijinsky & Tigger
EMAIL: amounet@hotmail.com (Nijinsky) tazzah007@yahoo.com (Tigger)
CATEGORY: Historical romance
PAIRING: no info given
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: none
RATING: PG-13. Not for the faint hearted!
CONTENT WARNINGS: Language and sexual references, m/f relationship
SUMMARY: This is a romance novel fic:) Uses the characters of Stargate to take the piss out of conventional romance:)
STATUS: Chapter one in a series of many
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This does have references to black slavery in the English colonies. We in no way endorse slavery, please do not take offence it is HISTORICAL ONLY. Martin Lowenstein is Martouf, Jonathan is Jack. We have played with the ages of characters, just so it fits into romance novel format. Feedback is wanted, needed and craved!!

Chapter one - "What a sad creature is the confirmed bachelor"

Jonathon O'Neill lounged lazily on his favorite chair, a contemplative frown marring his classically handsome features, one foot swinging rhythmically like the tail of a resting leopard. Every inch the refined gentleman, from his gleaming top boots to his elaborately tied stock; he looked a little out of place in the beautifully wild, humid, mosquito-infested paradise of the Bahamian colony.

From where he reposed upon the porch of his enormous manor, Jonathon could see the entirety of his banana plantation as it sprawled across half of the island. A lazy smile graced his face as he heard the entrancing, softly melodious strains of the slaves singing contentedly as they worked his hard-won land. His plantation was the largest and most lucrative on the island, bordered on the east by lush, untamable rainforest, on the west by the limitless turquoise expanse of the Indian Ocean, and on the north by the ruggedly spectacular purple ranges, snow-capped and glistening in the shimmering noonday sun. To the south lurked the sugar plantations of his closest friend, partner, and the island's renowned lady-killer, Daniel Jackson. Together, Jon and Daniel owned the island of Poquanoa, at once captivating and terrorizing the polite society, confirmed bachelor kings and tomcats of the South Seas. If Danny was the ladies man, Jonathon was the darling of everyone on the island. His roguish, easy smile, honesty, genuine kindness and dry, if sarcastic, sense of humor had endeared him to slaves and society alike, and everyone just loved him to pieces... Well, maybe noteveryone.

The frown returned to his face as he slipped back into his irritating reverie of the past hour - the three black glitches in his otherwise complete contentment: loneliness, the orneriness of one retired and impossible General Hammond, and the latest actions of his treacherous competitor Martin Lowenstein. The people of the Bahamas were wrong when they thought that Jon had everything. He was missing a little plot of land in the middle of his plantation that belonged to a very stubborn and very stupid General, he was missing the ability to completely relax because of Lowenstein's constant and often illegal attempts to make him relinquish his land, and he was missing love. Not much, really, for a young man of thirty-six. Still, enough to induce a frown on the beautiful spring afternoon, pierced with the lovely cacophony of birdcalls and insects chirping and buzzing in the warm, still air.

"Well, there ain't much you can do about it now," he admonished himself out loud, his soft English accent curiously caressing, even in normal speech. He rose from his chair and shaded his eyes, planning his afternoon. First he would go into the plantation and do a bit of honest work, then he would catch up with Danny and they'd head off early for a bit of fun in the taverns of the close, waterfront community, Mahema.

Jon loosened his stock, undid the top few buttons of his shirt and removed his coat, rolling his shirt sleeves up to expose the very brown, well muscled forearms and biceps of his work-hardened arms. It was about time that he put in a little labor on his crops; he had been nursing a ridiculously enormous hangover that morning. He shook his head as the ache returned, and started down with the intention of encouraging his workers. Jon and Daniel had tried several times to free their dedicated employees, and each time they had been politely but unequivocally rebuffed. The people, mostly Barbadian and Jamaican in origin, were utterly loyal to their fair and honest employers, and realised how precious was their current position. They were paid extremely well for doing work they enjoyed, had owners who weren't afraid of mucking in and working just as hard as they did, and they were looked after extremely well. That was not the case on any of the other plantations in the islands. Slave revolts and rebellions were a frequent event in the Barbadian island chain, mostly organized by Jonathon's right hand man, Teal'c, who was as proud as he was beautiful, and as strong as he was loyal. He was committed to the freedom of his people, and refused to be daunted by the oppressive odds stacked against his cause. Jonathon was proud to have him, and admired the enormous, and yet gentle black man immensely.

Jon spied the object of his thoughts immediately as he wandered down into the sticky warmth of the plantation, boots sinking into the loamy soil as the buttressed shadows played with the sunbeams and dust motes above his head.

"Teal'c," he said, and the black man left his bundle and jogged over energetically.

"Good morning, O'Neill," he said, a slight smile shimmering behind the stoic features. "Or perhaps I should say afternoon..." He let his voice trail off suggestively.

"Oh, fine. Take a poke at the sick man," Jon replied, a smile in his voice. "Point taken...I know I should've been out here hours ago."

Teal'c said nothing, but he acknowledged the admission, grateful again to have a boss who had as great a sense of duty as he himself did.

"So, tell me, Teal'c. Anything happen this morning that I should be aware of?" Jonathon looked around in search of problems.

"Nothing serious. One small mishap with the black death, but the fruit is extremely healthy, and very near to harvest," Teal'c replied casually, belying the seriousness with which he undertook his work.

"Who got unlucky with the spider?" Jon asked, wincing as they began to walk down the shaded aisle between rows, checking the banana clusters with practiced ease as they spoke. He hated spiders.

"Chala," the black man replied. He made no attempt to hide the hatred in his voice. Chala was a lazy worker, exploiting Daniel and Jon's leniency at every turn, actions which Teal'c constantly chastised him for.

"Well, he was just about due for the sack anyway," Jon replied without rancor. He didn't wish the agony of the black widow spider bite on anyone, not even the slack Chala. Still, he was glad it wasn't any of his better workers who had been bitten. Unfortunately, spiders were one of the hazards of the job.

After Teal'c had inclined his head in agreement, Jonathon went on, "And where is my partner this morning? Has he shown his face yet?" The laughter in his voice was unmistakable. There was no way that Danny was going to be able to cope with the bright sunshine outside given how much alcohol he had sunk the night before, not to mention the pretty maid he had left with.

"He has not," Teal'c replied.

They had just finished their inspection of the row, and Jon said, "Well, I had better go and check on the others, and then I'll go and find him. I imagine he'll need rescuing. I recollect now that the maid he left with has a very protective Daddy." Smiling, he left Teal'c to his minute examination of the crops.

Jon didn't mind in the slightest looking out for his friend. They shared a brotherly camaraderie, and Jonathon had lost count of the number of times that Danny had bailed him out of a nasty situation. It was the least he could do to return the favor.

Meandering his way slowly down toward the water, where Daniel's sprawling mansion was situated, Jonathon stopped constantly to check his precious fruit and chat with his slaves. He loved catching up on all the gossip and hearing the latest news from the mainland, which the slaves seemed to have an uncanny ability to know before he did. He often wondered if they had some covert network of information, but then dismissed the idea as ridiculous. Still, it was nice to hear that Sikala had given birth to her twins, and that Kwena was expecting again, and that Henon and Aiesha were married at last. He also found out that the prices of banana and sugar were rising again in anticipation of the harvest, and he smiled contentedly. Finally rounding the last bend of the path that lead up to Daniel's courtyard, worn with constant use, Jon stumbled into a scene that would have been hilarious if it wasn't so serious.

Daniel stood in the middle of his courtyard holding his head and screwing his eyes up against the sun as a hysterical female shouted outrageously at him and an older man threatened him with death or some such calamity as he attempted to bundle the woman into a waiting carriage. Immediately recognising the pretty lass, Venetia, from last night, and her father - governor Michael Hayes, Jon realised that Danny was in for a whole heap of trouble. From what he could gather, Jon figured that miss Venetia had expected his friend to confess undying love and propose marriage after seducing her last night, and she must have been slightly disappointed to be dismissed like all the rest in the morning. Returning with her father, expecting to drum some sense into him, they were obviously outraged to be confronted with an utterly unrepentant and completely hung over Daniel who was laughing off their accusations. Jonathon winced when Daniel, thoroughly fed up, grinned at Venetia roguishly and said that he didn't give a damn that society would shun him and brand her ruined, and that she should have thought of the consequences before she acted like such a whore last night. His friend must be seriously sick to have abandoned his usual tact and charm. Jon watched the Governor turn purple with apoplexy, and then strolled into the courtyard to rescue the agonized Daniel who looked like he was about to lose it.

"Governor," he said respectfully, adding "Miss Hayes" politely when she turned on him in fury.

"You were there," she screeched. "Tell my father what happened!" Jon remembered what a spoiled little bitch she could be, and felt sorry for Daniel. Both Jon and Daniel, and the Governor, Jon suspected, knew what a strident, conniving strumpet she was. Jon wasn't surprised that the Governor was trying to ensnare Daniel as a husband for her by appealing to his sense of honor, in an obvious attempt to disentangle himself from a future scandal that was bound to break out if Venetia's actions continued. Jon also wasn't surprised that his friend refused to be compromised.

"Yes, I will tell him, Venetia," Jon said unsympathetically, hardness creeping into his voice. "I'll tell him exactly how you came into the most renowned and unsuitable tavern in Mahema, forcibly removed the pretty whore with whom Daniel was engaged in perfectly contented conversation, and batted your silly eyelashes right into his bed. My friend was utterly inebriated and practically incoherent, and you knew full well the consequences of your actions when you flirted so outrageously with him. You should be ashamed ofyouractions, my dear."

Jon watched her face turn beet red with anger at his forthright honesty, and waited for the inevitable outburst from her open mouth. How Daniel had been beguiled by her he would never know.

"If you are lying, Sir, I will ensure that you and your friend are renounced from Barbadian society and relieved of your holdings," threatened the Governor tiredly, knowing full well that Jon spoke the truth. Jon made it a policy to never lie if he could help it, and his honesty was well known.

"Certainly," Jon replied pleasantly, knowing the emptiness of the warning. Society loved Jon and Danny all the more for their outlandish antics, and would believe anything they said, proper or not.

"I'll consider this matter closed, then, until I have spoken further with my daughter," Hayes said, bundling the furious and embarrassed Venetia off into the carriage, still mouthing with rage.

"Have a pleasant afternoon, Governor," Jon replied and turned sternly to his friend, trying to hold in his laughter as he saw the unrepentant smile on Danny's face. As soon as the carriage rounded the bend in the drive, the pair of them burst into simultaneous howls of laughter.

"Well, Danny, my good sir," Jack said ultra-formally between whoops, wiping tears from his eyes.

"Yes Mr. O'Neill," Daniel replied in kind, holding his stomach.

"I believe I have just saved your arse," Jon said, his accent twanging, and fell about laughing again.

"My oath, sir!" Daniel said, "Your timing, as always, was impeccable."

They turned and walked together into the shade of his broad verandah and flopped down on the planter's chairs that were there, smiling their gratitude as Daniel's cook Uvera brought them iced glasses of rum-laced punch. They sat in the contented silence of old friends. They had liked one another as soon as they had met, on the dreary ship taking both to meet their destinies in the South Seas. Jonathon was an adventurer looking for a place to settle and have a family after his exploits as a hunter and warrior in Europe and Africa, and Daniel was an orphan looking for a fortune and a little security in life, with a passion for science and women in equal measure. Their operation worked brilliantly because each man so perfectly complemented the other, Jon was utterly hands-on and practical, and Daniel, though a little absentminded, was constantly coming up with technical improvements for their plantations according to his scientific and mathematical theories. They loved their work and their life on the lazy island. But both were conscious that their lifestyle of naught but work and tavern hopping left a little to be desired.

Jon broke the silence with a good-natured admonishment for his friend, "So, I doubt you'll be doing that again?"

"Nope, guess not," replied Daniel with a groan. "I think I'm getting too old for this," he said with a laugh.

"I agree with you whole-heartedly Danny," Jon said softly, not intending for Daniel to hear.

Daniel opened an eye at his serious tone, and took in his friend's yearning expression. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Don't you ever think that maybe there should be a little more to life than a different whore every night, and nothing but work in the day?" Jon asked seriously.

Daniel was tempted to laugh. He couldn't believe that his friend, the second biggest rake in the islands, was talking about (shock-horror) settling down. The smile in his voice was unmistakable as he said; "Sure, there's always the drink...

"I'm serious Daniel. Don't you ever want to settle, have a family? A wife?" Jack thought of how nice it'd be to have a woman around. Not that Daniel wasn't great company, but they needed a female around to quiet them down some.

"I've thought about it, but I think I enjoy our current lives far too much to want to have a woman and kids around shackling us. Think of your freedom, man!" Daniel said seriously.

"I don't know, Daniel. I'm a little confused about the whole idea. But I still think it's about time I thought about it, you know? I am getting too old for our current lifestyle."

Jon searched around for a change of subject, still unsure of his own feelings on the issue of matrimony and fatherhood. "Where's your sister today, Daniel?"

Daniel's face softened as it always did when his adorable adopted sister Janet's name was mentioned. "Out with her friends, doing a little shopping, God forbid! Honestly, women and shopping I will never understand!"

Jonathon laughed. "You'll have to start thinking about introducing her into society, you know. She'll be needing a husband soon," he said gently, knowing that Daniel tended to be overprotective of the young woman, refusing to see her as a woman instead of a girl.

Danny bristled a little, and then relaxed. He knew Jon was right. "I know, Jon, but she's still so little. How can we let some brute take off with her and keep her locked up? She's too young."

"She's twenty now, Danny," Jon reminded him with a smile. "Maybe we should take her to that ball that the Harrison's are holding next week. It'd be a fantastic introduction for her, and all of the young bucks will be there. She won't have any trouble interesting them.

Daniel considered the suggestion, and agreed. "Sure," he sighed in capitulation, "But I'm not letting her out of my sight!"

Jon loved the way that his friend could be the biggest roué known to mankind and yet still be so protective to the women in his care. He was convinced that Daniel would meet some wonderful girl someday soon and fall so madly in love that he couldn't help but marry her. He only hoped that the same would happen to him.

Later that evening Jon and Daniel were relaxing on Jon's porch, enjoying the tepid evening and some cool rum punch. They had worked hard that afternoon, and were glad to get the chance to take a load off. Daniel had decided that after the fiasco that morning with Venetia and her father, they would take a night off from the normal debauchery that was reserved for after hours. Jack had agreed with relief, claiming that his revelation of that morning was going to hold true.

"Does that mean you will no longer accept the expertise of Anise to ease you into sleep?" Daniel queried with a smirk on his face, knowing full well that having the whore's long silky legs around a mans hips was about as close to paradise as a gentleman could get.

"Hey, I didn't say I would give up all my vices all at once. I just said it was about time I thought about settling down. I could say the same for you. You never know when the black death will bite you on the nose during your sleep, and then who will you leave all these riches to?"

"Well, I should hope it would be to me!" A silky voice drawled from the steps. Janet was dressed in a plain gingham gown in an effort to shake off the oppressive humidity, but it did nothing to dull her beauty. The stunning redhead was Daniel's adopted sister from the south of the New World, and had a sultry drawl to match the heat of the night.

"My dear, it couldn't be anyone else. Now, come and give your brother a kiss, and then tell me exactly how long you've been standing there." Janet obligingly glided across to Daniel and brushed a kiss across his cheek.

"Oh, Danny, always trying to protect my innocence, as if I didn't already know Anise was a sl-"

"Janet! Don't even think about finishing that sentence," Jack admonished her, ruefully thinking to himself how quickly she had grown. Ah, but she was a beauty, and she had grown into a stubborn woman who always knew what she wanted. The thin ragged girl that Daniel had rescued from the slave trade had quickly blossomed and become sure of herself, especially under Daniel's tender care.

His thoughts were interrupted by Teal'c who had silently come out onto the porch from his room at the front of the house. "Excuse me, O'Neill, but there is a letter here for you. It just came on the trade boat."

"Thank you Teal'c. Why don't you join us? There's plenty of punch."

"And rum," Janet added laughingly.

"Thank you, O'Neill, Miss Frasier, but I will retire now. There is much to be done tomorrow."

"Teal'c, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Janet?"

"Many times Miss Frasier, before I actually do so." The large man bowed slightly and walked back into the house, a
glimmer of a smile on his face.

"What is it Jonathan? Is it good news?" Janet squirmed impatiently in her seat in an effort to curb her impatience.

"It's from my niece in London." A slight frown marred his handsome features as he read the return address on the sealed envelope. The last time he had received a letter from Samantha it had been to inform him of his sister's untimely death, a moment he didn't wish to relive. Silently he handed the letter to Janet. "You read it for me sweetheart," he smiled at her.

Daniel watched his friend with concern. When his sister had died he had buried himself in work. The older woman had been a mother figure to him and he had been distraught at her sudden demise. It had taken a long time and a whole lot of Anise's special therapy to draw him back out of the mansion and the mountain of work he buried himself in. He silently prayed for good news.

"It reads," began Janet;

Dear Uncle Jon,

It has been so long since I have written to you, and I apologise for that oversight. However, all is well here in London. Timothy is recovering finally after Mother's death, although I doubt he will ever be the same. My brother is no longer the bouncing ball of fun he once was, but he has regained his sense of humour.

I have finished my schooling and had my debutante ball, which was all in all an overly contrived affair. The men here are all such a bore. I grow tired of the falseness of the season and the pampered girls who clamour to be married. Only one, a darling called Rachel shares my sentiments. We wish to have an adventure before settling down. I think you would like her Uncle. She has the men swooning at her feet, but shows absolutely no interest in them whatsoever, except to break their hearts. She is destined for a great future I think. Perhaps she will succeed in stirring up these old biddies here in London.

But it was the adventure I wished to write about. I wish to see you again Uncle, and could think of no better way to introduce Rachel into a world I know she would love. I am leaving London in a week, and should arrive at the port in a month. I look forward to seeing you again.

Love,
Samantha.

Janet clapped her hands delightedly. "Oh, two new friends! Why, it is so exciting, Danny. We can go riding and go to balls together and laugh at the girls fawning over those ugly old men on the island. And perhaps I can finally convince you to marry! Samantha sounds lovely, and she wouldn't let you get away with any of that disgusting behaviour you indulge yourself in!"

Jonathan burst out laughing. "Look, Danny, not only has she decided that these girls will become her best friends, but she has you married off as well. My dear, you might hate Samantha and Rachel, or they may detest you! Samantha is only eighteen, too young for your very worldly brother, and Rachel would perhaps succeed only in frustrating him in his advances. Oh, sometimes I forget how innocent you are."

Just as quickly as Janet had become excited she quickly took on the volatile attributes of a storm cloud. "You are a pig Jon! I'm not a child and we will be friends!" Her eyes began to fill with tears as Jon just laughed harder. Standing up, she stormed to the steps of the porch. "How am I ever to grow up when you insist on treating me like a spoiled child? Mark my words, I'll have you both married before the next year rolls around!" With that dire warning she flounced off the porch and swung up onto her horse, kicking it into a gallop.

Daniel sighed as his laughter subsided. "I wish you wouldn't stir her up so. She won't talk to me for days now. I shall have to buy her some strawberries to make up for it."

"See, now, that is why she acts so. I would have given her a tanned hide for such behaviour." Jon took a hearty draught of his punch.

"No, you wouldn't Jonathan. You would buy her a pretty trinket and beg her forgiveness until she gave into you. You adore her, as do I."

Jon sighed. "I know. She has me wrapped around her little finger." He picked up the letter thoughtfully, doing a quick mental calculation. If the letter had been sent a month ago, Samantha would be in on the next ship. "Samantha should be here day after tomorrow. Shall we go down to the docks together? It would give you a chance to get those supplies for the workers."

Daniel nodded. "I shall be much intrigued to meet this famed Rachel," he said with an impish grin.

Jon shook his head. There would be no changing his friend, no matter what any fiery haired urchin thought.

* * *

Daniel made his way back to the docks, searching for his friend. He was nowhere in sight, and Daniel assumed that he must still be running errands. The ship had long since docked, and the passengers had spilled out onto the crowded streets while waiting for their friends and relatives to meet them. Many had taken refuge from the glaring heat of the sun and where sitting in the Italian style cafe across the street.

Daniel slowly strolled over to the covered veranda surrounding it, dreaming up in his head a sloe-eyed beauty that would seduce him until he had no strength to move. Wandering around the other side to the quieter part of the cafe, he smiled at the sight before him.

She stood in front of him, her hair swept up in a graceful chignon that showed off her alabaster skin. Her rich blue gown accentuated all her curves and made her hair into an even more unique shade of gold. She was leaning elegantly against the pillar with her back to him and he smiled as he remembered her cries of pleasure as he came into her, bringing her to a shattering climax. Lydia was a skilled whore, and a personal favourite of Daniel's.
Deciding to surprise her, he moved as silently as a panther until he stood behind her, before quickly turning her and capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss. He heard her startled gasp and caught a whiff of an elusive fragrance he had never smelt before as his full lips came into contact with hers. She was stiff in his arms, and he didn't like it. He quickly and skilfully brought her body up flush with his, moaning as her curves moulded to his muscular torso.

He smiled in satisfaction when she relaxed slightly, and he sensually deepened the kiss, his tongue invading the honeyed sweetness of her mouth, a taste unlike any other. She seemed hesitant as he plundered the depths of her mouth, but she quickly responded to his caress with a passion that made his loins stir. It was then warning bells began to sound inside his head, and they doubled in volume when he realised that she had moaned. Lydia never moaned when she was being kissed, never let a man know that she wanted more. His trepidation doubled when the woman in his arms suddenly began to struggle.

He quickly tore his mouth from hers and stared down into the upturned face in shock. That shock doubled when a stinging slap resounded across his cheek, and a pair of sapphire blue eyes sparking with anger stared back at him.

"How, how dare you!" the wildcat hissed at him. "I should kill you for that!"

Something about this woman made Daniel apply for a death sentence. Grabbing her arms, he hauled her up against him again for another brief but bruising kiss. His voice was husky with desire as he grated out, "Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it, darling."

The blonde beauty in front of him screeched in outrage and flew at him again. "You unmitigated pig, how dare you treat me in such a way! I'm not a whore you can rape for a few dollars!" She got in a few good swipes before Daniel, laughing at the spirit with which she attacked him, securely captured her against his chest once more and managed to pull her arms behind her back. She responded by spitting in his face.

Daniel released her, but laughed all the harder as he pull a handkerchief and wiped his face. The woman stared at him in outrage, frozen on the spot as she watched him gain control of his humour. "I'm sorry," he gasped out. "You looked like someone else from behind, and she wouldn't have minded me treating her so. You fight well. God help the man who ends up being your husband!" He was still laughing as he strode away.

Samantha couldn't believe the nerve of the man. The very handsome man. Possibly the most handsome man she had ever seen in her eighteen years. And she had never, ever been kissed like that. She tingled from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Maybe Uncle Jon knew him and would introduce them later...Oh, do stop being so silly, girl, you sound like a lovesick fool! You'll probably never see him again, plus he is a bloody pig, taking advantage of you in that way.

Satisfied she had talked herself out of any nominally romantic feelings for the dashing stranger, she turned her attention to the people milling about in the street.At least the men here are slightly more exiting than the pansies back home!She grinned to herself. Oh, this was going to be fun. And when Rachel arrived on the next boat in a few days, they would have the adventure they had always dreamed of.

* * *

Daniel was still chuckling when he strode up to Teal'c who he had left to guard his recent purchases. The large man looked at him quizzically, but Daniel just shook his head. "Tell Jonathon I've gone on home. I don't want to leave these things here, you never know who is lurking around to steal things. I'll see him later, and I look forward to meeting his delightful niece."

"I shall tell him Jackson. When shall we next expect to see you?"

"I'm going to the south of the island for a few days on check the other plantations, and I won't be back until the end of the week. Ask Jon to keep an eye on Janet will you? I'll come over for dinner when I get back."

"Certainly. Enjoy your trip."

"Thank you Teal'c." Daniel vaulted up into the wagon easily and urged the horses forward.

FIN>:) Please tell us if you liked it - or not! We just want feed back.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to TiggerandNijinsky