Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Getting Stoned on P3X-751

by Nicky
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Getting Stoned on P3X-751

Getting Stoned on P3X-751

by Nicky

Title: Getting Stoned on P3X-751
Author: Nicky
Email: nickycash@hotmail.com
Status: Complete
Category: Humour, Romance S/J
Spoilers: Slight spoiler for Emancipation
Season/Sequel info: Set in Season 1
Rating: PG-13
Content Warnings: Drug taking
Summary: SG-1 smoke a pipe of peace with interesting results.
Disclaimer: Stargate Sg-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.

"Go on Jack, it is expected of you."

"Expected of me?" Jack said to Daniel with a disbelieving look on his face.

"Well it would be good manners." Daniel replied.

SG-1 had gated to P3X-751 two hours ago and had found a village whose occupants resembled those of Native Americans. Now, with the sky turning a dark blue as night fell, SG-1 were seated around a campfire with the chieftain and some elders of the village who were offering Jack a pipe of peace.

"That doesn't smell like tobacco to me, sir." Sam said noticing a slightly sweet smell to the burning leaves in the pipes bowl.

"Well all of the elders have had some and they are all right." Daniel said.

"OK." Jack sighed, grabbed the pipe and took a small puff. "Mmm, not bad." He commented taking a slightly longer drag. He coughed slightly as he went to hand the pipe back to the chieftain.

"No, no" the chieftain replied waving his hands in front of him. He then gestured to the rest of SG-1.

"Um. I think we all have to smoke the pipe." Daniel said. He took the pipe gingerly from Jack and sniffed it slightly.

"Go on Daniel. It's expected of you." Jack said with a sarcastic grin on his face.

Daniel gave him a wry smile back, took a small puff and immediately started coughing much to the amusement of the tribe elders. "Very nice" he managed to gasp, holding the pipe out in the vague direction of Sam as he attempted to stop coughing.

Sam took the pipe and gave Jack an apprehensive look.

"Go on Captain, if Dannyboy here can manage it I'm sure you can."

Sam pulled a face at him and took a long drag, to the appreciation of the elders, and passed it on to Teal'c who carefully took a puff and gave it back to the chieftain who smiled broadly and passed it straight back to Jack.

"Whoa!" Jack said, "I thought we had done all that we needed to do."

Daniel, who had managed to contain his coughing, had a quick conversation with the chieftain.

"He says we are now friends of the tribe. We can share their food and lodgings. There is going to be a feast in our honour and smoking the pipe is a part of the celebrations." Daniel said turning to Jack.

"Sweet" Jack replied. "Oh well, when in Rome." He shrugged and took another drag.

Two hours later the feast was in full swing. Jack glanced around with a grin on his face. He felt really happy and relaxed and everyone else seemed to be too. He couldn't remember how much he or the others of the team had smoked but a full pipe was always to hand. He looked around searching for the other members of his team.

Sam was surrounded by members of the tribe talking animatedly, her arms waving wildly around. Daniel was seated next to her translating her ramblings. A huge roar of laughter came from the seated natives. Jack tried to overhear what Sam was talking about. Dirty jokes? He thought. Now he had seen everything. His normally reliable, straight-laced, fairly serious second-in-command telling dirty jokes to aliens. It was a side she never normally showed except for a slight mischievous look her eyes sometimes got and the time she drank that stuff on P3X something something. He chuckled to himself at that memory and found he couldn't stop giggling for about five minutes.

His eyes landed on Teal'c sitting by the fire completely unaffected by the blue haze which seemed to be everywhere. Good old Junior, at least one of us remains sensible Jack thought. He leaned back and stared up at the night sky. Wow all those stars and all different colours too. Jack started to giggle again.

A bright shaft of sunlight penetrated the gap in the fabric of the tepee. Jack stirred slightly, groaned and slowly opened his eyes. Morning? Already? His head pounded as he tried to sit up and look at his surroundings. Instead he found his right arm was trapped and there was a heavy weight on his chest. He glanced down and found himself staring at the blonde head belonging to his Captain. Oh God! He suddenly felt very wide-awake. I've slept with Sam! He glanced down again just to make sure he wasn't seeing things. No, he was right the first time. Sam lay fast asleep on his chest her arm curled around him while his right arm was protectively cuddling her.

He tried to remember the previous evening. It was a blur of dancing, drinking and smoking. Daniel had passed out by the fire, Teal'c had gone into the meditating state he sometimes liked to go into. Jack remembered giggling to himself about something and Sam coming over and collapsing in giggles at the sight of him. He had told her to stop giggling which only caused her to laugh harder. They had leant together with tears rolling down their faces due to laughing so much and then... Well, one thing had led to another.

Well, Jack thought, I have wanted to do that since I met her but not in these circumstances. Now he just had to figure a way of extracting his arm without waking her. Then he could get out of here, hopefully Sam wouldn't remember much about last night. He loved Sam deeply but didn't know if she felt the same. By getting out of here it would be less embarrassing for Sam.

Sam stirring interrupted his thoughts. Way to go Jack, he thought. You can act on split second thoughts when fighting the Goa'uld but when it comes to figuring out how to get out of a bed you are sharing with your second in command it takes you too long. He grimaced and waited for Sam to wake up.

Sam groaned slightly. Her head was splitting. She hadn't had a hangover like this in years and the pillow she was resting on was very hard, and lumpy, and warm. Her muddled brain suddenly got itself into gear and she put two and two together. She opened one eye cautiously and shut it quickly. Oh God! I've done it with my CO! Well I have wanted to for ages but I would have preferred a time when I wasn't high as a kite. She opened her eyes and glanced up.

"Wakey wakey!" Jack said. "And before you say anything it is a shock to me too."

"We did it didn't we?" Sam asked.

"Well, seeing as we are both naked with our arms and legs all tangled up I think the answer is yes." Jack replied. "Can you remember much of last night?"

"I remember dancing, telling jokes and lots of giggling and then..." she stopped as memories came flooding back.

"Yep that's what I remember too. So what do we do now?"

Sam shut her eyes. Here she was naked in the arms of the man she loved but didn't know if he felt the same about her. She noticed neither of them had attempted to move their arms or legs from round the other. Might as well go for broke, Sam, she told herself. You've got nothing to lose.

"You know sir..."

"I think in these situations you can call me Jack."

"OK...Jack. I...um..." she stuttered. Now or never Sam, she told herself. "Ireallylikedlastnight." She said all in one breath.

Jack looked down amazed. Sam had blushed a deep crimson and was looking away in embarrassment.

"You are talking about us right?" Jack asked, "Because if you are I did too... I love you, Sam."

Sam looked up and met his gaze, a small smile on her lips. "Love you too."

Jack grinned. "You know I don't think we have to be ready to live for a while yet."

"Really?"

"Really" Jack replied and he leant down to kiss her. We can worry about regulations later, he thought to himself as Sam wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss.

The End

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Nicky