Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Just Married

by NG
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Just Married

Just Married

by NG

Summary: Sam and Jack on their first night as a married couple.
Category: Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 08/05/03

Marriage

She was so beautiful and she was his.

After all these years of frustration and taking a cold shower every morning and night he was finally legally allowed to show her the depth of his feelings.

His thoughts swirled back to what his old man used to say so many years ago when he started dating for the first time. "Jackie, my boy, a man is but a man and if God intended otherwise he would have created you a stone."

Two slender arms wrapped themselves around his middle and a melodious voice purred in his ear, "Penny for your thoughts."

He wanted to answer her but a soft nibble on his ear and a tongue playing sensually over his earlobe caused all sensible thoughts to escape his mind and an involuntary growl to escape his lips.

Turning around he grabbed both of her wrists in his hands and stared into her eyes for a couple of seconds. The intensity of his gaze made her blush slightly and a small smile played across his lips. If only she knew that even something as ordinary as a blush staining her cheeks had a way of running his testosterone levels into hyper drive at the slightest provocation.

"Unfair. You know my brain goes all mushy whenever you do that thing to me. Guess I'll have no choice now but to repay in kind."

He cupped her face in his hands and his lips started to trace tender kisses down her forehead and nose until they finally landed softly on her lips.

After a couple of seconds of enjoying the exploration of her lips he lifted his face and one thumb touched the tip of her nose.

"So Mrs O'Neill what you say we head for...you know."

She rewarded his shyness with a big lopsided smile.

"Well Mr Carter if I didn't know better I would have sworn you were nervous."

Laughing wholeheartedly he looked down upon his wife and whispered, "I love you so much, you know that?"

She put her hand on his chest and whispered back.

"I know. I love you too, Jack."

Feeling the strength of his emotions beginning to overwhelm him he took her in his arms and her head drifted to his shoulder. For a few minutes they just stood like that, quite content to listen to each other's hearts beating in rhythm.

It was Sam who first broke the contented silence with gentle words murmured into his neck.

"Although I could stand like this, wrapped in your arms forever, there is something else I would rather prefer doing in the next couple of minutes if you don't mind."

Slowly he let go of her but one hand was still wrapped protectively over hers. A grin played across his face and with a mock salute he answered her statement in his best soldier's voice.

"Yes Ma'am! I aim to please."

He gently lifted her up into his arms and allowed himself one last sigh of contentment before carrying her over the threshold of their new home.

After years of waiting he was finally able to call her his wife.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to NG