Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

SGC Wrestling - Jack V Makepeace

by NetFerret
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
SGC Wrestling - Jack V Makepeace

SGC Wrestling - Jack V Makepeace

by NetFerret

TitleSGC Wrestling - Jack V Makepeace
AuthorNetFerret
E-mailnetferret@webtribe.net
StatusComplete
CategoryS/J, humour, non-categoric, other
SpoilersNone
Sequel/Season infoN/A
RatingPG
Content warningViolence
SummaryJack and Makepeace go one on one in a No-Holds-Barred wrestling match with Danny and Sam commentating.
DisclaimerStargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Stargate (II) Productions, Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. This story may not be posted elsewhere without the consent of the author.

"Hello and welcome to SGC Livewire! I'm Daniel Jackson and I'm joined by Major Sam Carter."

"Hi, Daniel."

"We've got a great line-up tonight, viewers. The arena is packed, there are thousands here tonight. The main event being a No-Holds-Barred contest between Colonel Jack O'Neill, the current favourite, and Colonel Makepeace. This should be one to remember."

"Yeah, I don't think anyone will forget this for alongwhile."

"I agree, Sam. Both are very physical, tough men with a personal grudge but Colonel O'Neill definitely has the advantage of fan support, and experience is on his side. What do you see as the outcome of this?"

"Well, as you said, Daniel. Colonel O'Neill has the edge in almost every department but Colonel Makepeace could bring anything into play, including the scenery."

"Right. It looks like we're about ready to start. Here comes Colonel Makepeace."

"The fans are certainly not on his side tonight."

"I agree, Sam. Hardly anyone's cheering."

"Here comes Colonel O'Neill!"

"The fans go wild as he makes his way down to ringside. Can you believe it, Sam? I wouldn't be surprised if Makepeace ran out right now!"

"Yes, nobody's on his side. Oh wait! A few lone supporters are standing at the back, waving placards and signs. I can just read one of them, it says, 'Kick Ass Makepeace!' Yeah, right!"

"Guest referee General George Hammond starts the match. They circle for a while. O'Neill gets Makepeace in a half-nelson!"

"Go on, Colonel!!!"

"Makepeace twists out and lands a few quick punches. He bounces O'Neill against the ropes but O'Neill clotheslines him at the last moment!! Incredible move! O'Neill drags him up to his feet, shoulders him and performs........whoa!!! A Samoan Bodydrop!!! Makepeace is obviously winded!"

"You can see, Colonel O'Neill is going for fast power moves while Makepeace is just taking cheap shots."

"O'Neill climbs the turnbuckle, raises his head and flies!!! Makepeace moves out of the way and O'Neill goes face first into the mat!!!"

"Yeeeesh!!!! Come on, sir!!"

"Makepeace gets in a few kicks to the midsection before hauling O'Neill to his feet and sitting him on the turnbuckle. Makepeace gets ready to throw him over but...what's this!!! Stunning him with a fist in the face, O'Neill grabs his head, and in an impressive display of strength, reverses the throw and Makepeace is slammed into the mat!!"

"Woohoo! Go, Colonel!!! See, he's taking the lead already!"

"Makepeace gets to his feet, as does O'Neill and before Makepeace can do anything, O'Neill performs a Side Russian Leg Sweep and Makepeace is on the mat again!!!"

"Go, Colonel!! Smash his face in!!!!............sorry."

"O'Neill gets him in a choke hold and Hammond counts a three. O'Neill releases him, grabs his arm and twists it behind his head, elbowing him in the small of his back!! Makepeace is in agony!"

"Way to go, sir!"

"Makepeace, without warning, delivers a dirty lowblow to O'Neill who freezes, allowing Makepeace to get him in a headlock and.................ahhhhhh!!! He does a Bulldog on O'Neill!!!!!"

"Unfair!!! Come on, Colonel, get up!!!!! Get up!!!"

"What's this!!! Makepeace has ripped off a section of piping from the wall and is getting into the ring with it!!!!!"

"COLONEL!!! COME ON!!!!!!!"

"Makepeace gets ready for a death blow as O'Neill staggers to his feet!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh!!!!!! O'Neill is out for the count!!!!!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!! That's not allowed, is it!!????"

"It's a no-holds-barred, anything goes!"

"Get up, sir!!!!! Get up!!!!!!"

"I don't think he can, Sam."

"Come on!!!! Don't let Makepeace win!!!!!!!! COME ON, COLONEL!!!!!!!!"

"Makepeace parades victoriously around the ring, throwing his hands up in the air as the crowd boos him with an unmistakable trace of venom! But!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!! O'NEILL COMES UP BEHIND HIM WITH THE PIPE AND!!!!!!! *smack* MAKEPEACE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Nice move, Jack!!!"

"WOOHOOO! GO, COLONEL!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!"

"O'Neill falls onto Makepeace and Hammond counts! One!!!!!! Two!!!!!!!!!!!! THREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YEEEEHAHHHH! Way to go, sir!!!!! I told you, so!!!!!"

"O'Neill has won it!!! Go, Jack!!! What an incredible match!!!!"

"So, I guess this settles it, then."

"What would that be, Sam?"

"The Jack V. Makepeace debate."

"Oh, and who won?"

"100% Jack!!!! Woohoo!!!!! Go, Colonel!!!! Yeehah!!!!"

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to NetFerret