Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Don´t move!

by Neith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Don´t move!

Don´t move!

by Neith

Summary: Read it!It´s short! Sam and Jack in one bed!Ahhhhhh
Category: Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: G
Warnings: sexual situations
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 05/12/03

Authors notes: Another fic,but same beta-reader. Thanx a lot Newromntic,I actually dont know your name. Feedback...ok,but dont be so cruel,please! :o)

The Sun was shining through the open window - a warm wind was blowing, spending fresh air to the lovers. The birds were chirping and singing outside in the trees. Slowly Sam opened her eyes. She felt very good and relaxed, it had been a long time since she had slept so well. It must be the man, lying beside her, holding her in his arms. Sam closed her eyes again moving a bit. A quiet murmur reached her ears, making her shiver.

Stop.

A man?!

With her, in her bed. Where was she? And who was the man?

One of his hands stroked her stomach - up and down to her breasts and back to her belly. Hmm...that feels so good, she sighed.

He stopped, frozen in action, his palm between her breasts, trying to calm himself down. He was lying in bed with...her. Jesus.

"Sir?" Her voice was so soft and quiet, almost a whisper. He had to make an effort to understand her.

"Yeah?" His eyes were still closed.

She shifted a bit. It was him, definitly him. Jesus, she had to get of out there, now. Slowly she moved away from him, but his hand stopped her.

"Don t...please don t move. Hold on a second......I said don t move."

She wasnt sure why he was acting like this- but still she stopped, didnt move a muscle. Then she felt the reason why he had said that. Again she began to shiver, as her body reacted.

"Sir, your hand..."
Slowly his hand drew back, making Sam mutter something.

He stopped.

"Okay, we should wait a bit I think."

"I will never ever drink any alcohol. Oh God, I m lying in bed with my commanding officer, naked, without any memory of the last night...and my head hurts so much, Icant think properly."

"Major, youre not the only one with that problems. Oh and c mon, no alcohol...?"

She could feel his heartbeat, slow but strong, pumping blood through his veins to every single organ. She swallowed. Yes, and to one in particular. Leave, she had to leave. Again she tried to move away from him, but he held her back.

"No, I..."
Wow, what a feeling. That woman was pure sex, his body reacted to every single motion.

The passion went very slowly, it took thirty minutes at least.

"Colonel, it will never leave this room, right?"

"No, Major, it s only between you and me."

Neither regretted it, but it never left their mouths, maybe when the memories of that special night come back they could talk about it again. With that last thought she left...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Neith