Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Guilt

by Ms_Imagination
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Guilt

Guilt

by Ms_Imagination

Summary: Jack feels guilty for what happened to Sam.
Category: Angst
Episode Related: 420 Entity
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: none
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 08/01/03

GUILT

I feel so, guilty. I should have listened to my instincts and not have listened to Sam or Daniel. I should have stuck with my decision and killed the stupid entity. Then she wouldn't have... Sam wouldn't have... she didn't deserve being taken over like that!

I watched her in that bed after I shot her with the zat. I felt so... guilty! I thought I killed her. I thought I took her life away from her when I didn't mean to, I just thought she... I thought she was in pain with the entity inside. When I saw the sparks flowing back to the mainframe, I thought it was the entity but it was Sam. Because of me she lay in that bed, brain dead or something. Completely being kept alive by life support. I was helpless. How could I let that happen to... her.

I thought she was dead when she was alive. She said she was shouting for us to hear and we didn't listen. I know we weren't able to hear but we could have tried.

She seems fine now, she says everything's ok. But I know her... she doesn't like being taken over. Especially not after the last time

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Ms_Imagination