Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Oh Boy!

by Mr Eggers
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Oh Boy!

Oh Boy!

by Mr. Eggers

TITLE: Oh Boy!
AUTHOR: Mr. Eggers
EMAIL: mintchocolatebear@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Romance, Future story
PAIRING: Daniel/Janet
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: Now it's Daniel and Janet's turn to be suprized!
STATUS: Revision
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Oh, Boy and Uh-Oh have been revised to accomidate Total Passions. Please re-read to get proper effect.

Sam and Jack stood in the doorway, waiting for Daniel to say something. He didn't. Finally, Sam piped up.

"Uh, Daniel?", she asked, "Why did you just say `Oh boy'? The reclusive archeologist looked up to meet her eyes. He spoke slowly, as if to a child.

"Well,", he said, "I'm on SG1, and Janet is the...uh...CMO. Isn't that a b-bit like you and Jack? I mean, up until last year?" Jack's face took on a condescending look.

"Oh, for crying out loud, Daniel.", he countered, "It's nothing like me and Carter." His fiancee’ shot him an insulted glance. Jack looked stunned in return.

"Sorry, baby", he corrected, "I meant `me and Sam'. Anyway, Danny-boy, you`re civilian, Janet's military. It's perfectly okay. And besides, everyone on the base has said how they thought the two of you would make the cutest couple. After me and Carter, of course. Oops! sorry Sam. I said Carter again, didn`t I?" She elbowed him in the ribs for good measure. Daniel scratched the back of his head and walked back into the kitchen. Sam and Jack followed, holding hands and giggling like two young teenagers. Reaching Janet, Daniel walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her, taking her into a bear hug. He gave her a kiss on the cheek; to which she moaned softly and nuzzled back. His mind full of questions for the Space Monkey and the Doc, Jack had to ask.

"So, how long have you?..." Dan and Jan paused their cuddling and looked up to the curious Colonel. Janet brushed her bangs out of her way and cleared her throat.

"Just since two nights ago.", she answered, "Daniel and I were in the lab, studying the Osiris-like jar containing the Egyptian Goa'uld named Nut..."

" It's pronounced `newt'...honey.", Daniel corrected. "like the little lizard?"

"Anyway, we went out to dinner afterwards, then came back here for coffee. Well, one thing led to another and we ended up..." Sam's eyebrows went up.

"Wow!", she said. Janet and Daniel chuckled.

"Yeah," agreed Daniel, "We think that too, Sam." Jack looked around, then at his watch.

"If you two love-birds get quickly dressed, we can still make breakfast."

"Jack O`Neill!," chided Sam playfully, "Give them some time to get up and around! They just got out of bed and here we are barging in on them." Jack looked down at her and smiled.

"Housekeeping!", he asked in his most foreign of female accents, "...you want towel?" Sam burst out laughing, as did Dan and Jan.

"Now if you will excuse us," said Janet, "Daniel and I need to get ready for the day." Sam and Jack nodded in assent.

"Of course.", said Jack, "But before we leave to let you two...freshen up, we have a small announcement to make." Sam shifted her stance and looked at Jack expectantly. Janet and Daniels' faces grew inquisitive.

"What?", asked Daniel, half joking, "Sam's pregnant?"

Silence filled the room. Jack looked to the floor, then to Sam, then to Janet and Daniel.

"Uh, actually Daniel,", he said in a slow sigh, "that‘s it." Dan looked to Sam.

"He's kidding, right?" Sam bit her lower lip, trying to conceal a wide grin. She shook her head quickly; her blond bangs whipped around her face.

"No Daniel, ", she countered, "he isn't. I am." Janet's face lit up with joy. Daniel's grew a look of utter shock. Jack smiled proudly.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Mr. Eggers