Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Darkest of Angels Part 3, The

by Miss Wendy
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Darkest of Angels part 3

The Darkest of Angels part 3

by Miss Wendy

The Darkest of Angels part 3
AUTHOR: Miss Wendy
EMAIL: wendy.rhodes@ntlworld.com
CATEGORY: Action/Adventure, Crossover (Dark Angel), Challenge (976)
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4; Sequel to the Darkest of Angels parts 1 and 2
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: angst, crossover
SUMMARY: Lydecker is looking for Sam and the others
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: It took ages for me to get back into this but it's here. Feedback, is appreciated but please not any flames will be trashed. Enjoy the conclusion

"SG-1 we have a problem." said Hammond, walking into the briefing room.

"What is it, sir?" asked Jack O'Neill, concerned at the sound of his superior officers voice.

"I've just got off the phone from a certain Mr Lydecker." said Hammond, Sam, Max and Jason snapped their heads up at the sound of his name. Jack saw the fear and anger in their eyes. "He wants to find...his kids....I assume he is refering to these three. The president believes that these kids should be returned to Manticore. As a result he is allowing Lydecker to come in here and question all of us. To find them."

"Oh God!" exclaimed Sam.

"He KNOWS what I look like." said Max

"He.....he does?" asked Jason

"Yeah, and he knows what Zack looks like." replied Max.

"Can the President really be so....Nieve?" asked Daniel. Jack watched as Sam looked worried.

"Apparently he feels these Children are dangerous." said Hammond

"You just wait until they grow up." said Max, sarcastically "He'll see how Dangerous we are, then."

"Can't we hide them?" asked Jack "We can't let them be taken away, can we?" Sam looked at Jack's concerned face. He was looking out for her and he hardly understood what was going on.

"I'm sure we could go off the base and then come back when he is gone." suggested Jason.

"That won't work." said Sam

"Why not?" asked Jack

"Because he will more than likely use a personnel list, he will be looking for us. When he knows we're *missing* he'll want to know why." explained Sam

"Me and Jason aren't personnel, we won't be on your list." said Max

"You signed in, and Jason is on the medical records." said Sam, she was obviously worried.

"We could always kill him. I'll do it." said Jason

"Get in the queue." said Sam

"Hey? I AM first." said Max

"There will be No killing on my base." said Hammond "We'll just see if we can get somebody else to take the identity of Max."

"Hey, excuse me, flaw in your plan." said Jason, Hammond looked confused

"What's that?" asked Hammond, Jason couldn't answer, Sam looked at Hammond and answered for him.

"Even though we are a *number* to him, he knows our names."

"Who gave you, your names?" asked Teal'c

"We did." said Max. Sam looked at Hammond, he was desperately thinking of a way to protect them.

"When does he come?" asked Sam

"This Afternoon." answered Hammond

"Isn't that short notice?" asked Max

"He's on his way now." said Hammond.

"We need a plan, now." said Jason, looking at Sam and Max.

General Hammond walked upto meet Lydecker, they shook hands "Thank you, for allowing me the chance to search my kids. Their special." said Lydecker, after they had greeted and done the shaking hands. "I'm sure they are." said Hammond. "What makes you think they are here?"

"A feeling I suppose." said Lydecker "Shall we get on with this?"

"Yes, lets." They walked into the lift and stood in an uncomfortable silence. As they walked out, Colonel O'Neill greeted them as well "General. Mr Lydecker." said Jack, shaking Lydeckers hand, but feeling sick at the same time. He had ruined the life of HIS major. He wanted to kill him. "So what makes you look for these kids?" he asked, trying to put it off, when he gets questioned. Knowing he was first. "Their dangerous, yet special. They were created to kill. They don't belong in the community."

"How do you know they are dangerous?" he asked

"Because I created them. I know them. I trained them. I know what they are capable of. Shall we get on with this, then Colonel?"

"Yes of course this way." Jack led them to an office, which Lydecker will be using. Hammond left them alone, and Jack sat down. "So Colonel? How long have you heard of Manticore and our technology?" he asked. Jack shifted uncomfortably in the chair. "I only heard about it this morning, when I heard you were coming." he answered, half truthfully, he had heard about it in the debriefing yesterday.

"To your knowledge, have you seen anybody on this base, who could possibly be different to you."

"Teal'c." he answered, grinning

"Who is he?" asked Lydecker

"An alien. Gold tatoo on his forehead, and an alien in his belly. With a strange sense of humor."

"Thank you Colonel." said Lydecker, noticing his humor. "It appears you are the one with the strange sense of humor."

"Ah well, you know." said Jack, starting to relax slightly.

"Colonel. I was hoping for a little bit more seriousness. If that is not too much to ask for." said Lydecker.

"I'm sorry, I've never understood all this stuff, about serious things. I suppose you could say my Air Force training didn't teach me that, huh?"

"Thank you, Colonel. Could you send in your second in command. Samantha Carter?"

"Sure." Jack stood up and walked out.

A few minutes later, Sam walked in. "Hello Major." Sam struggled to speak, but she sat down and managed an "Hello." Fighting the urge to kill him, she watched him flicker through her file.

"So Major, how old are you?"

"Doesn't my file say?" she asked, nervously

"It says you are 36, but you look younger than that."

"I'm actually 35. It's my birthday next week."

"So I've noticed. Are you sure you're 35?"

"Yes." Sam was worried, now, very very very worried.

"Well Major. I was wondering have we ever met?"

"Um No. NOt that I know of, we might have, but I don't think so."

"Are you sure, because I recognise you. And the name Samantha, is familiar as well."

"I'm very sure." He was catching on.

"Well if you could wait outside. I'll see you again in a minute." said Lydecker, Sam walked out to see Max and Jason around the corner. "What happened?"

"I think he knows. He was asking questions like Have we met. He recognises me."

"Oh god!" exclaimed Max. "What do we do?"

"Leave might be a good one. He wants to see me again."

"Are you suggesting we run again?" asked Jason

"Yes." said Sam and Max. Jack walked upto them

"Well Major, what happened?" he asked, he saw her worried face

"Well let's just say we're considering going on the run again." said Sam

"You could come with me. Both of you could. Okay, so I only work in a mail service. But I'm sure you'lll both fit in."

"A mail service?" asked Jack "Carter! I'm not letting you go. We'll take you to another planet. How about that?" Sam looked at Max and Jason.

"I can't leave the planet, sir."

"Why not?"

"I have to look for my brothers and sisters."

"Well I'm sure your Zack can look after them."

"I'm not so sure."

"Of course Zack." said Max suddenly "We need to find a way to get him to know something is wrong. He'll come and we can let him sort it out, while we run."

"What makes you think this Zack would help?" asked Jack

"He's our...well he thinks he's our CO. He still thinks like a soldier. But he does protect us." Suddenly a man stood behind Max and Sam "Who are you?" asked Jack, nastily. "And how did you get in here?"

"I'm the so called Zack." Sam, Max and Jason, stood staring at him. "Where is he?"

"He is in that office." said Jason

"Good, wait here." Zack then walked upto the office.

"Come!" shouted Lydecker. When Lydecker saw who it was, he stood up. He was about to reach for the phone when Zack ripped the phone off the desk. Disconnecting the line. "So you're looking for us, are you. "

"Yes."

"In a *military* base?" he asked, sarcastically

"One of you, is in the air force. Although it's a brilliant cover. I bet you it is Samantha."

"Well what makes you think it's not me?"

"The military isn't what you would hide in. And you aren't a Samantha." Zack quickly ran behind his back and grabbed him. At that point, he made a whistle noise.

Sam and Max looked at Jason and they nodded. "What?" asked Jack, confused. All three of them walked into the office. "You can't kill me." said Lydecker as he saw three others come into his office.

"Why not?" said Max

"We're dangerous." said Sam. "Although we won't kill you."

"What? Why not?" said Jason. Sam grabbed him off Lydecker and dragged him to the brig.

"Carter? Care to explain?" asked Jack, when Lydecker was locked up.

"We're going to make them know what they have done to us." said Sam, walking out.

"That is a better idea." said Max.

To Be Continued ~~~~~ Tune in for the next edition of FanFiction.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Miss Wendy