Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Grass Is Always Greener on the Other Side, The

by Meloko
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Grass in Always Greener on the Other Side

The Grass in Always Greener on the Other Side

by Meloko

TITLE: The Grass in Always Greener on the Other Side
AUTHOR: Meloko
EMAIL: faithz_angel@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Action, violence, S/D
SPOILERS: None
SEASON/SEQUEL:
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: this does contain violence but not too strong.
SUMMARY: Sam's is being tortured but you'll have to read on to find out by who.....?
DISCLAIMER: None of this is mine; the actual story is written by yours truly, but the characters and name etc, don't belong to me.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: The idea came to me when I was very bored but I was determined to finish it in a summer afternoon. This is the result hope you like it.
By the way **this represents their thoughts.

Sam felt the kick strike through her chest. The pain was so immense she nearly blacked out, but she knew if she did, she was dead. She had to try to stop him, but why did it have to be him? Anyone else......

"Am I hurting you?" he asked smirking.

**It's not him; it's not him.**

He kicked her again.

"Please stop," she pleaded.

"Why stop, when I'm having so much fun?" he grabbed a stick and struck her severely.

She screamed as the pain shot through her.

"I thought you liked a bit of roughness Sam," he added cruelly.

"There must be a part of you in there".

"Fool" he grabbed her hair. "What are you talking about, this is me?"

"No, Daniel would never do that," she shouted.

He yanked her head back and pulled at her hair and a clump of blond hair came away in his hand.

"It possessed you"

"How did it do that, Samantha?" he let her name roll off his tongue with a hint of torment.

"You were caught in the explosion, it separated us from them. It must have mixed with your wound" she took his hand and showed him.

"How dare you touch me!" he grabbed her hand and twisted it round. She screamed in agony.

"Daniel listen to me, fight it. You have the strength".

"Shut up " he yelled and it echoed round the cavern. "Nothing has happened to me! I've just realised a few things. One of them was being, why I'm wasting my time with you?"

Those words hurt more than any torture he put her through. It's not him; he's possessed.

"Ok I'm a fair guy, hit me Samantha".

Had it been anyone else she could have done it, struck back, but she couldn't hit him. She loved him, and as long as there was a chance he was inside, she would do nothing. Even if it meant..........

"You can't even hit me, how pathetic! Or is it because it's me? You stupid bitch, I'm not possessed!" he stopped. "Ok I admit something did happen in the explosion, but it didn't have the affects you thought".

She stared up at him, pain streaming through all her body, but she could still see the real Daniel inside. The man she'd fallen in love with.

"It makes you want to be whatever you want to be. I want to be like this. Who wouldn't? No holding myself back, just power, and authority".

"Daniel, wouldn't want those things!" she shouted back.

"Really" he stopped and thought about it, and a smirk crept over his face. "Do you know what I really like?"

She didn't like the look on his face; she stared at those usually sweet adorable eyes but saw nothing but coldness, no feeling, and no emotion.

"Tell Me," she asked him. She was now finding it hard to breath, and every breath took effort.

"You did ask" he put his hand in his pocket and pulled something out. Her vision was too hazy to see what it was. "Sharp things"

As Sam looked closer she could see that he was in fact holding a dagger.

"Where did you get that from?" **Daniel doesn't have one of those, does he? **

"I thought it might come in handy. You know what I really like about sharp objects?"

"No, but you're going to tell me anyway!"

"Fire, I like that. Maybe I was wrong about you. Ok Samantha, I'll give you one chance to get away".

She could see that he loved the burning hope in her eyes; deep down she knew she would never get away. She knew what he was going to say.

"Kill me, and you can get away" he took out a gun.

She looked away. She was right. She'd never get away.

"I love you, I could never hurt you".

"How sweet! You have courage I give you that. How about I leave the sharp objects for a bit. You liked the stick" he struck her chest with it.

She clutched her chest, and each breath slowed down, was more irregular.

**Maybe I could get out of here. **

She couldn't think rationally, she attempted to get up, and she felt dizzy but she managed to hold her balance. He noticed and swiftly moved grabbing her hair again, and yanking it down and throwing her to the floor. She rolled and hit her head against the side of the cave.

She saw black spots in her vision and her head thumping continuous like a drum being struck.

"Actually, I feel bored now.............." he stopped; he could feel something fighting back. "No!" he screamed.

**What's going on?.................Daniel, he's fighting back...........**

"Help me, Daniel".

Daniel shook himself. Then he started shaking as of he was having a seizure.

**It's working! **

"Daniel, you can do this. I have faith in you".

"Would you shut up!" he yelled, as the dagger dropped to the floor.

"Daniel, I love you," she told him breathlessly.

He seemed to sense it, and the seizing began again, but this time more aggressive. # You're not going to hurt her #

"I have control, I can do anything I want!" he screamed.

"Daniel" she begged gasping. "Please".

# I want my body back #

"Never! If I'm going then I'm taking her with me".

He stopped seizing and grabbed the dagger. He gazed over and saw Sam lying helplessly on the floor. He flicked the dagger and stabbed her in the chest.

"NO" he screamed and it echoed continuously.

"Daniel" she muttered before her eyes closed.

His whole body shook constantly, and finally he let out a piercing scream. He fell to the floor, and blacked out.

A minute later he leapt up, feeling refreshed. He stood up, and smiled: he had won. Then he looked down and saw his beloved in front of him, still.

**I did this. I killed her. **

He gazed down at the gun and made his decision.

"I love you Sam," he cried.

The sound echoed through the cavern and he fell down next to his beloved. Happy that they could never be separated again.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Meloko