Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

You Don't Know How You Miss Me - Part 2

by Meela
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
You don't know how much you miss me part two

You don't know how much you miss me part two

by Meela

TITLE: You don't know how much you miss me part two
AUTHOR: Meela
EMAIL: angel_snake_@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 5
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: character death
SUMMARY: Sam talks to Janet about her last mission ...
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Liked it??Hated it??Please let me know!!!

At the infirmery, after sg-1's mission to P7B 9X3, Sam is hospitalized ...

-Janet?

-Hey, Sam! How are you doin'?

-Where's Jack??

-What's the last thing you remember?

-Oh no don't tell me ... oh god, Jack ... No!!!

-Sam take rest and well talk about it later.

-janet ... JANET!! It's all my fault, all my ...

-Sam it's not your fault, you did what you could.

-You don't understand, when I got the symbiote Jolinar, when she died, I had thoses memories I told everyone about, the Tok'ra's and all but, after we found them, I got this weirg thing, not her dreams but some future dreams ... Then I just thought they were normal, because I was so in it, so much in my job. But when Martouf died, I lost it ... and everything changed. I started believing in my dreams. And I was right. I never told anyone thought. When the night before the missions I had dreams and an ennemy died in my dreams, in realty was not far and my dreams became nearer and righter every missions. And before we had a briefing to Hynta, I have had normal dreams so I went and debriefed everyone. When I sat down, I had an impulsion and I closed my eyes and I saw, I saw Jack and I dancing in the beautifuless place ever ... And in the dream, he started flashing and getting brighter and brighter and I wasn't able to hold him and before he disappeared, he told me:-Let go Sam!!

-No!!!!

-You'll have to, now, hold on to life, i'll be there don't forget, I love you, SAM!!!

Then I opened my eyes, Jack was looking at me and he interrogatly and asked me:-Sam are you o-k?

-Yes, fine sir,sorry ...

-Ok to me!!!

Then .... Now I remember. Daniel, Teal'c and I were running, the guys beside me and I carrying Jack. Then I got shot in my shoulder by Maln'ess's who were getting closer and closer. I dropped ... Jack. Daniel putted me up, Teal'c covering us and we had no choice but to leave him behind. Actually, I was forced, co's personnally, i'd died beside him only to stay and tell he's not alone and that I care about him. And now he's dead .... Oh, Janet, what have I done?? Why didn't I saw anything???

-You need to take rest, thought I'm really sorry Sam.

-So am I ....

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Meela