Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Will You Be My Valentine...Sam?

by Martouf Marty
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Will You Be My Valentine... Sam?

by Martouf Marty

TITLE: Will You Be My Valentine... Sam?
AUTHOR: Martouf Marty
EMAIL: steph_m_@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Humor, Romance, Holiday (Valentine's Day)
PAIRING: UST, Sam/Jack, Sam/Martouf, Sam/other, Daniel/Sam
SPOILERS: 48 Hours, Between Two Fires, Divide and Conquer, Acension, The Fifth Race, The First Commandment, 2001, thats it.
SEASON / SEQUEL: 5
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: adult themes, drinking games with tequila, implied sex, stupidness
SUMMARY: Sam receives a Valentines Day card and tries to figure out who sent it to her...
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: this is not yours, do not claim it to be yours, i did not and will not make any money off of this. SEND ME FEEDBACK!

Hey Baby by No Doubt
Hey baby
Hey Baby, hey
Boys say, girls say,
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
I'm the kind of girl that hangs with the guys
Like a fly on the wall with my secret eyes
Takin it in, try to be feminin
With my makeup bag watchin all the sin
Misfit, I sit
Lit up, wicked
Everybody else surrounded by the girls
With the tank tops and the flirty words
I'm just sippin on chamomile
Watching boys and girls and their sex appeal
With a stranger in my face who says he knows my mom
And went to my high school
All the boys say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Girls say, girls say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Hey baby, baby
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Boys say, boys say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
All the boys get the girls in the back, back, back
I'm the one they feed upon
Give a bit a star is born
And if your hot enough you'll get the pass
And you can tell your friends how you made it back
No matter what they say I'm still the same
Somehow everybody knows my name
And all the girls wanna get with the boys
And the boys really like it
All the boys say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Girls say, girls say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Hey baby, baby
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Boys say, boys say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
All the boys get the girls in the back
Check it out, it's Bounty Killer, No Doubt
Jump on the stage cause we goin crazy
Afterwards myself and one of them gorgeous ladies
There is no need to be actin shady
C'mon baby, hey hey baby
Jump on the stage cause we goin crazy
Afterwards myself and one of them gorgeous ladies
There is no need to be actin shady
C'mon baby, hey hey baby
When you rock your hips you know that - it amaze me
Caught me off the hook and nothing else don't phase me
Try to be my one and only sunshine baby
If no maybe, Hey Baby
I'm just sippin on chamomile
Watching boys and girls and their sex appeal
With a stranger in my face who says he knows my mom
And went to my high school
All the boys say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Girls say, girls say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Hey baby, baby
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Boys say, boys say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Try to be my one and only sunshine baby
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Girls say, girls say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
When you rock your hips you know that - it amaze me
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
Boys say, boys say
Hey baby, hey baby, hey
All the boys get the girls in the back
Will You Be My Valentine... Sam?

Sam looked at the card. She read it out loud to herself, "Will you be my Valentine... Sam?" She smiled, but at the same time, she was wondering who sent it to her. She would've looked all over the card for a name but Major Samantha Carter was too tired. She sat down in a chair in her lab and rested her head on the table. She started to dream...

"Sam, will you be my Valentine?" Daniel asked her.

"No Sam is my Valentine!" It was Colonel Jack O'Neill.

Sam was surprised to see the two. "Daniel? Colonel? What's going on?"

Daniel walked over to Sam and gave her a hug. "It's ok Sam."

Jack looked very jealous. Daniel un-hugged Sam and looked at Jack, "See? I got a hug and you didn't."

Jack then went over to Carter and hugged her. Now it was Daniel's turn to be jealous. "See, so did I." Jack seemed cheerier now.

Daniel just rolled his eyes. "Well, who gave her the card?" He looked at Sam. "Be my Valentine Sam."

"No! Be my Valentine Samantha!" A voice from in the dark said suddenly.

Jack was surprised when he saw the man's face. "Narim? You're supposed to be dead? Aren't you?"

Narim totally ignored Daniel Jackson and Jack O'Neill. "Samantha, I love you more then these two. Please, be my Valentine."

Sam was about to say something, but not only was she too surprised to see Narim alive, she was also freaked out because they were all fighting over her, and mainly because another guy came out of now where to ask her the question.

"Graham Simmons? What the hell are you doing here?" Daniel said being very surprised.

Jack asked Graham, "Yeah, what the hell are you doing here?"

Narim looked overly confused of the presence of the new (and in my words, the awfully cute Grammy Whammy... woops... anyways...) guy.

"Captain... Major right? You got a promotion didn't you?" Sam nodded. "Okay... Major Carter... will you be my Valentine?"

Sam was about to say something in response but someone else came in. Sam mouthed the word 'Damn.'

This voice was the most surprising to hear of them all, "Major Carter." Sam groaned. She didn't want to see Jonas Hanson ever again. She looked above her and mouthed the words, 'Please if there is a God, get rid of him will ya?' Jonas Hanson looked confused and suddenly disappeared.

Sam looked happy, yet confused. She didn't which guy to pick, nor did she know whether or not there'll be more guys to come and ask her the now annoying question of, 'Will you be my Valentine Sam?'

She rolled her eyes as she heard another voice. She stopped in mid roll as she sensed a presence of a symbiote. Sam Carter gasped. "Martouf..."

Martouf smiled his smile that could make a girl melt... (Mmm...), "Samantha—"

Sam suddenly cut him off, "If you are going to ask me to be your Valentine you should just save your breath because I've already decided of no." Martouf looked very sad, and was begging with his blue eyes that Sam would just change her mind and say yes. "Now, don't you give me that cute look Martouf." She pointed over at Daniel, Jack, Graham, and Narim. "Why don't just go and stand over with the other guys?"

Martouf looked very reluctant to leave Major Carter's side. He did, however, have no choice. Sam gave him a look that said, 'Go or you will disappear like my ex-fiancée.' And I don't think that she meant the disappearing act that Sam had made Jonas do earlier. Martouf finally left and stood in the lineup that was now formed.

Sam stood and waited impatiently for someone else to come and ask her. She was getting bored now. She also knew that those weren't the only guys that had the hots for her. "God, why does it seem that every guy that I fall for ends up dying, or, being a bad guy? Or never being able to see again?" She asked to absolutely no one in particular. She looked over at the line-up.

Jack, Narim, and Graham shrugged. Daniel just said, "Don't worry Sam, I got the same problem with women." Jack, Narim and Graham just looked at Daniel. Daniel looked at them and asked, "What? It's the truth." Jack thought for a moment and nodded in agreement.

Sam thought for a moment and then turned and looked at Daniel. Daniel looked shocked and thought that he was going to disappear like Jonas Hanson did. "Daniel, I didn't know you had the hots for me."

Daniel swallowed and was about to answer. When he heard the voice, he rolled his eyes. Jack asked Daniel who it was. He couldn't recognize the voice. Daniel said almost silently, "Dr. McKay."

Sam rolled her eyes as Dr. McKay started to walk over to her with a big smile on his face. "A pretty good example I say." She did the I Dream of Genie thing with the nodding and stuff and Dr. McKay disappeared. She smiled. "That's pretty cool." She sighed, and waited. She looked back at Daniel, "So, you going to answer my question or not Daniel?"

Daniel looked a little, well, very embarrassed and shook his head. "No I'm not going to answer that Sam..."

Sam looked at Daniel sideways. She looked behind her as she heard a new voice. She was about ready to just make a sign that said, 'If you are here to ask me to be your Valentine, take a number and wait in line. I will be with you shortly.' She smiled at the thought.

The guy who owned the voice stepped out of the darkness. Sam didn't look for his face but she did look up at the ceiling and ask, "Would someone please change the light bulbs up there? There seems to be only two lights working here." She sighed and looked at the new guy. "Joe."

Joe smiled and took a step forward, "Major—,"

Sam stopped him by pointing to the line-up. Joe looked confused and Sam said, "Get in line Joe."

Joe looked at where she was pointing and then walked into the line. The guys in line started to argue.

Sam, however, had gotten pretty bored and sat down on a nice comfy chair that had just appeared out of nowhere. "What the?" She asked herself. She decided not to ask and looked over at the lineup. The guys were arguing a lot now. Sam couldn't resist the urge to laugh. Thinking of some good boxing matches, she suddenly wanted a bag of popcorn. Suddenly, in her arms appeared a bag of popcorn. She once again looked up at the ceiling, confused. She sighed, shook her head and again decided not to ask.

She sat there on the comfy chair, with a small bag of popcorn as she watched the guys try to fight over her. She finally rolled her eyes and started to make her way over to guys. She stopped as a glowing light started to move towards her. Sam's eyes followed it. It stopped close by her. She gasped. "Orlin?" She shook her head. "Don't you even think about asking me the question."

Meanwhile, the guys that were in the lineup had stopped arguing and fighting and had somehow gotten their hands on a bottle of tequila, six glasses, some limes, and some salt shakers, also a table and six chairs. Daniel and Jack and Joe were teaching Narim, Martouf and also Graham—who by the way didn't even look old enough to drink—how to properly drink tequila with the whole lime and salt thing.

Sam looked away from Orlin for a second to look at what the guys were doing. She laughed for a second and looked back to where Orlin was. He suddenly wasn't there anymore. Sam frowned for a second and sighed. She went over to the guys and saw Narim go wide-eyed then he had a sour look on his face. Daniel, Jack, Joe, and Martouf all laughed at him.

Sam laughed and went to join them. Suddenly there was another shot glass, another chair and more limes and another salt shaker. No, Narim didn't get sick and leave. It just suddenly appeared there like the popcorn and chair had. And also all the people appearing. Sam was having fun with the guys. She laughed when Narim had a sour look on his face, and also when Graham left the table in a sudden hurry.

Sam woke up. She was still in her lab, sitting by the table. She remembered that she had fallen asleep after she had read the Valentines card that she had gotten from someone. Samantha Carter laughed as she remembered the dream she had. She shook her head and picked up the Valentines card. She looked over it and saw a name. She read it out loud to herself, "Daniel Jackson." She smiled.

She stood up and stretched. She didn't know what time it was, but she didn't care. Sam knew that whatever time it was, Daniel Jackson would still be there at the SGC. Probably sleep on his desk too.

Sam made her way to the elevator and pressed the level in which Daniel Jackson's office was on.

She walked out of the elevator and headed to Daniel's office—of course the elevator opened first. When she got to Daniel's office, she saw Daniel asleep on his desk. She pushed him slightly and he started to wake up. Sam gently pulled him back and kissed him on the lips.

Daniel was now really awake. He kissed Sam back will all the passion he could possibly put into a kiss. When Sam finally broke up the kiss, Daniel said to Sam, "So, I take it you got my Valentines card."

Sam nodded. "Yeah. I did. Thank you by the way." They kissed again. When Sam broke up the kiss, she said to him, "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that..."

Daniel shook his head. "You don't know how long I have been wanting to this." They kissed again. After about half a minute, Daniel broke up the kiss and looked at his watch, "It's late, we should get some sleep. We have a mission tomorrow."

Sam shook her head and whispered in Daniel's ear, "No. I think that you and I have a mission right now." They both smiled and they then left to 'get some sleep'.

The morale of the story is that dreams sometimes teach. In this case, this dream told Major Samantha Carter that... well, she had crushes on some of those other guys, but she loved Daniel. Don't ask me how the dream told her that, because I really don't know myself. Why else would Daniel be there if Sam wasn't in love with him, or even had a simple crush? The other guys there that Sam didn't have a crush on had crushes on Sam and Sam knew that. But Sam didn't know that she was in love with Daniel until she fell asleep after receiving a Valentines Day card from Daniel. So, next year, send out Valentines Day cards to all your loved ones! Or, send some late ones!

Thank you, for reading this Valentines fan fiction.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Martouf Marty