Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Only Time

by Martouf Marty
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Only Time

Only Time

by Martouf Marty (Stephanie)

TITLE: Only Time
AUTHOR: Martouf Marty (Stephanie)
EMAIL: steph_m_@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Missing Scene/Epilogue, Humor
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: Window of Opportunity
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: After Jack kisses Sam, the time loop doesn't start back up again
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: i was bored when i did this. if anyone has a story similar to this, read the last line in the big disclaimer above.

Jack walks into the control room dressed in a yellow shirt with a baseball hit backwards on his head while the gate is dialing Earth.

Colonel O'Neill walks up to General Hammond and says, "Excuse me, George?"Jack hands the General a piece of paper.

General Hammond looks at O'Neill, confused, "Colonel, what are you doing out of uniform?"

Jack looks at his watch, and turning to Sam. "Handing you my resignation."

Sam looks very confused, "You're resigning? What for?"

Jack was still looking at his watch. "So I can do ... this!"

He takes her face in his hands, and kisses her on the mouth. She starts to put her hand up as he puts his left hand around her neck. His right hand is at the small of her back. He dips her and Major Carter looks like she is enjoying it.

Colonel O'Neill dips her back up and looks taps his watch confused. When he realizes that the loop didn't start up again, "Oh crap."

General Hammond was ferocious when he called Colonel O'Neill into his office. "Colonel O'Neill, what the hell is going on?"

"Umm... well, George-can I call ya George?" Jack looked at the general, "Ok then, general... I ah... Teal'c can explain better then I can." He had a little smirk on his face, unnoticeable by General Hammond as Hammond told Jack to leave.

Jack was in the mess drinking his coffee when Major carter came in. "Hey Carter."

She sat down across from him, "Hey... Jack...?"

He looked surprised by her calling him by his first name. "So, Carter, whatchadoin?"

"I came here to talk to you." Sam looked a little worried.

Jack leaned back into his chair. "Oh man, here we go." He leaned in closer so no one could hear. "You know how I feel about you."

"Even more now. And you know how I feel about you." She took her hands into his hands for a second then they let go. "What's going on? Really."

"We're stuck in a time loop. Me and Teal'c seem to be the only ones who remember."

"How many have you been through so far?"

"Oh, about... fifty at least."

"At least?" She asked suspiciously.

"Well, we kinda lost track a long time ago." He replied looking at his hands, than he looked up at Major Carter, "What did you think?"

"About what?" She turned her head slightly knowing what he was talking about but she wanted him to say it out loud.

He looked around and leaned in so no on could hear them. "About the kiss."

"Well... didn't my response at the time tell you enough?" They both smiled.

Jack laughed and looked at his watch. He stopped laughing. He tapped his watch. It wasn't moving. "The batteries must have died..." He looked up at the clock in the mess. "Oh crap." He groaned.

*FLASH*

"...Anyway, I'm sorry. But that just happens to be the way I feel about it ... What do you think?" Daniel asked as Jack looked up from his fruit-loops.

Sam looked worrying at him, "Is something wrong?"

Jack looked at his fruit-loops as the spoon fell into the blow. He looked at Sam for a second and said, "Sort of." He had a little smile on his face.

The End!!!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Martouf Marty (Stephanie)