Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Jack's Greatest Enemy

by Major Sarah
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Jack's Greatest Enemy

Major Sarah

Title: Jack's Greatest Enemy
AUTHOR: Major Sarah
EMAIL: bite_me3500@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Humor, Future story, Romance
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: future
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: adult themes, sexual situations
SUMMARY: Jack's greatest enemy comes in groups, but will Sam be able to help him get through this difficult time in his life?
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Story I made up while babysitting my cousins. Scary. Enjoy.

"Jack!" Oh no. Jack thought as he ran from the many voices. All I have to do is run and hide till they give up. Jack thought of the little hands that would pull him to a fate worse than death. "Jack! Come back! We just want to play!"

"Great." Jack spoke out loud. Suddnely two long and slender arms came around Jack's arms and chest. "Found ya."

"Sammie, do we have to go back there? I mean we could just stay here, together, alone." Sam O'Neill smiled at her husband. "We could do that, but you volneteered to take care of the children at the daycare and you are going to take care of them all."

"But, they don't like hockey!"

"Is that the only reason?" Sam giggled at Jack's reason for not watching the children. "No."

"Well, whats the other reason?"

"I can't do this!" Jack Swung Sam from around him and trapped her in his arms so her back was against his chest. Tipping her back a little so he could give her a kiss on the lips. "Without little eyes staring and little mouths going 'yuck'."

"Ok, good point, but, Johnathn O'Niell, you march right back into that room filled with kids and take care of them for another five minutes. Then we can get the rest of the night alone." Jack smiled and took Sam's hand as he ran back into the room with Sam at his side. Jack managed to keep the kids interested for five more minutes till all the kids left. "Now," Jack said as the last child left, "I do believe you said that we get the rest of the night alone."

"I do believe I said that." With that Jack took Sam into his arms again. His arms around her waist and her arms around his neck, Jack leaned forward and gave his wife another kiss. Putting his arm around Sam's waist, Jack lead Sam to their car for the drive home and away from children. Jack's greatest enemy when in large groups. If he and Sam ever had kids it would be one at a time!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Major Sarah