Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Cafeteria

by Mai
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Cafeteria

Cafeteria

by Mai

TITLE: Cafeteria
AUTHOR: Mai
EMAIL: AngelStar-Dragon@trust-me.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack, humor
SPOILERS:
SEASON / SEQUEL:
RATING: PG13
CONTENT WARNINGS:
SUMMARY: Sam and Jack get creative in the cafeteria.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is my first story so I just did it for the hell of it! With help from Doc. Kate & Jess B



The base was in shambles. Only six hours until SG1 was to go on their next mission and both Sam and Jack were missing.

Daniel opened the door to the cafeteria and stopped dead. "Ohmigod!" He cried out.

"What?" asked Janet coming up behind him "ohmigod" She mimicked.

Teal'c looked over Janet's shoulder. "That type of exercise requires more coverage does it not Daniel Jackson?"

"Do you guys mind!" Jack yelled, "can you leave and wait for us to finish?"

"Yeah," Sam piped in. "This is sort of personal."

"Ohmigod" Daniel cried out again.

"Right, that's it," a totally pissed off Jack said, he grabbed a tea towel and a ladle and chased Daniel around the cafeteria.

Sam grabbed the lacey tablecloth and wrapped it around herself.

"It's see-through" Janet informed her.

"Thanks" Sam replied sarcastically.

"What the hell is going on here?" General Hammond yelled.

"Oh for crying out loud, Sir! What are you doing here?" Jack asked.

"I'm looking for you, Colonel!" General Hammond replied angrily, "and where the hell is Major Carter?"

"Under the table Sir." Janet explained.

"Alright, that is it. Colonel O'Neil. Major Carter. My office. 1hour. Oh, and put some clothes on." He stormed out of the cafeteria.

"We'd better go to," Janet told them "C'mon Daniel."

"Ohmigod" Daniel exclaimed yet again.

"I thought I understood all of Earth's customs. But I was incorrect." Teal'c informed them following Janet and Daniel.

Janet closed the doors. Sam and Jack watched the doors for a moment unsure whether anyone else was going to come in.

Finally Jack broke the silence "Wanna go again?"

"Sure" Sam replied.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Mai