Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Jolinars Return

by Lynsey Wills
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Jolinars Return

Jolinars Return

by Lynsey Wills

TITLE: Jolinars Return
AUTHOR: Lynsey Wills
EMAIL:Lynz@willsl.greatxscape.net
CATEGORY: s/j drama
SPOILERS: anything up to when sam gets promoted.
SEASON / SEQUEL: i have got a sequel to this story but i haven't finished typing this one yet so wait!!
RATING: pg-13 or under.
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: Jolinar isn't exactly dead , and makes everyone realise it.
STATUS: Work in progress
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: I don't not own any of the sg1 cast please don't sue , if you like the episode make it a series , if you pay me that is.
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

The Iris Closed with a sickening crunch , making Sg1 jump ,Captain Samantha Carter looked up at the technicians in the control room "Whats wrong with the Iris?".

General Hammond walked out of the debriefing room "nothing a little bit of oil won't fix" Sam rolled her eyes.

The rest of Sg1 started towards the locker room "hey! wait , it's my turn to go first " sam called after them , Colonel O'neill turned around to look at his subbordiante "alright , starting to hate that memory of hers " the last bit he muttered to himself , Daniel held his smile until he was out the door , his friends hadn't a clue about eachother , one day somones going to point it out to them .

Sam ran into the showers and turned the sign , men she thought to herself.

Jck and Daniel sat outside the locker room playing 'How long will sam take?' they always played it when it was her turn to take a shower first "now" Daniel hissed , no one came out , his face fell he always lost this game.

Jack grinned at his friend "come on Danny boy your a scientist you should know that the captain takes and not seven" Hey you timed her! ,thats cheating!!"

Just then sam came out the door , not happy after hearing the arguement they were getting in , they weren't going to get away with it.

"okay pay up" she held out her hand , both men got out their bet money , five bucks, 'i said she'd find out sooner or later" daniel muttered to jack, "well now we're paying for it "

Jack rolled his eyes , "yeah ,yeah just pay the lady"

Sam smiled and walked down the corridor to find cassie ,Sam had promised to show her what ice skating was , this should be good ,sam couldn't wait.

The colonel knew there was something he was meant to tell sam , he just couldn't quite remember , something about Cassandra.....oh yeah

"hey sam!! Janet said to pick Cass up outside the Infirmary!!!"

Sam turned around to acknowledge him but instead fell to the floor in a big heap.

The two men ran to herside ,checking her over "sam , sam can you hear me ?" Daniel aaas frantic, her breathing had slowed , and pulse was fading "we need to get her to the infirmary " jack nodded and picked her up , while Daniel went to find Teal'c and General Hammond.

Jack got to the infirmary to find Cassandra standing there with her adopted mother , janet fraiser, the big smile which had been on her face faded once she saw sam's limp body in his arms.

"what happened ?" janet asked running into the infirmary with him

"I don't know , she turned around and just collapsed" the nurses ran about the infirmary plugging differnt wiring in machines and grabbing sam , laying her on the bed.

"i'll take care of her , you take care of cassie" he nodded and went out to the teenage girl in the corridor.

"Hey Cass , Iknow sam promised to take you ice-skating..." Cassandra couldn't hold the tears any longer , jack pulled her into a hug and tried to calm her down.

"She won't die will she?" the girl sobbed "nah Cass she has to much here"

The girl pulled away and wiped her eyes truley believing in what jack was saying to her.

"I think you should go to my office , your colouring book is still there" she nodded and ran down the hall.

Jack barely took a breath before he heard the long beep of the heart monitor and janet saying something unrepeatable , he walked in to find nurses rushing from place to place injecting her with a hundred different drugs , Janet nearly bumped into him

"Colonel ,get out of the infirmary now!!!"

Daniel had found the General and Teal'c in his office talking about Sg3's latest mission.

Daniel had come running into the room panis in his eyes ,General Hammond had been angry at his sudden appearence.

"Now Doctor Jackson......." Daniel cut him off.

"Sam's in the infirmary , she collapsed a few minutes ago" Teal'c didn't wait to be dissmissed he just stood up and walked out the room.

The General and SG3 to follow.

They arrived at the infirmary to find Jack pacing in front of the door, thinking , trying to remember everything that had happened , he'd called to sam , she'd turned round lookewd at him and.......her eyes flashed.

To be continued.....*evil grin*

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Lynsey Willsr