Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Who You Are - Part 2

by Lexi
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Who you are (part 2)

Who you are (part 2)

by

Lexi

Title: Who you are (part 2)
Author: Lexi
E-mail: alexchaseling@hotmail.com
Category: Romance Sam/Jack
Spoilers: none
Season/Sequel: part 2 of ?
Ratings: PG
Content Warnings: Language male/female relationship
Summary: Sam is a Witch, and now that Jack knows, what is going to tell him
Status: Complete
Archive: Heliopolis
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters. I just did it for fun.
Author's notes: Feedback please!!!!!! Tell what you think. Should I make it on going, or save my pride and stop there.

*Sam*

About a month had passed since the 'incident.' The equinox was long gone, and Jack and I hadn't mentioned what had happened. I was kind of grateful. I mean, I know we will need to talk sooner or later, but I wasn't ready yet. I didn't know what I would say. At work, we acted as if nothing had happened. He would crack stupid jokes, and I would laugh at them. We kept on like this until one night when I was about to pack up and go home, he appeared at the door of my lab. I knew why he was there.

*Jack*

I hadn't said anything about what had happened at Sam's house. I was trying to forget it. I wasn't ready for anything that big. But I needed to talk to her, and not only about that weird guy that we killed. At least I think we killed him. I don't really know what to believe. I decided that it was time to confront her. I went to her lab. She was packing up to go home. She saw me there, and she knew why I was there. She looked up at me.

"I was wondering when you would come." She said trying to smile, but doing a very good job. She seemed nervous.

"Yeah, well now is a good a time as any. We have a few things to talk about."

"Well I'm about to go home. How about you meet me there in an hour?" She suggested.

"Ok, see you there in an hour." I walked off. I was glad that We weren't going to talk about it there. I needed to go home first and collect my thoughts. I went home and got changed, then when I thought I knew why I was actually going to Sam's, I got into my car and went there.

*Sam*

He left. He seemed as unsure as I was. I guess that was a good thing. I wasn't the only one. On my way out to the car, I ran into Daniel.

"Hey Sam, what's the rush?" He asked grabbing me by the arm

"Uhh, no rush, I'm just anxious to get home, that's all. Bye Daniel." I said trying to get away, but he wouldn't let go of my arm.

"Sam, are you ok? I mean you look like you are about to be tried for murder." He said. He seemed concerned. He was really sweet sometimes. But so Damn annoying. 'Oh you have no idea' I thought.

"No no, I'm fine, but I am dying to get home and watch TV." I lied

"Are you sure? Cause I saw Jack on his way home, and he looked the same. Is there something going on that I should know about?"

"Daniel, nothing's going on. I just really need to get home.

"Ok." He said letting go of my arm. " But you would tell me if something is wrong? You can trust me you know." He said. I smiled at him. He was like a big brother sometimes. But not one who would always pick on you, thank god.

"Yeah, I know" I said walking off. " G'night Daniel"

"Night Sam"

*Jack*

I pulled up outside of her house. I didn't go in, I just sat there in my car. She was in there. I saw the lights on. I decided that I had better go in before I lost my nerve. I walked up and knocked on her door. She opened it. We just stood there. Neither of us said anything. She looked beautiful. Even in simple jeans and a T-shirt. She always looked beautiful. Finally one of us spoke.

"Uhhh, do wanna come in?" She asked

"Sure." I said stepping past her into the living room.

"Do you want something to drink?" She asked. I was lost. Being back there was bringing back all the memories I had managed to suppress.

"Uhhh, no thanks." I replied. She went and sat down on the couch. I joined her, sitting on the other end. We just sat there for a few minutes. She was wringing her hands, and they were turning red. Finally she stood up and started pacing back and forth.

"Well which topic to you want to tackle first?" She asked

"I think we had better get the whole supernatural thing outa the way before we go any further." I said. Before we discussed what was going on with us, I wanted to know what was going on with her.

"ummm, ok. what do you want to know?"

"well I don't know, all I know is that you are a witch. I'm not even sure if I know that. Do I?" She paused for a moment, as if to collect her thoughts.

"Yeah, you know it. I'm a witch. I guess it is easier if I just tell you everything. right?" I nodded

"Ok then, well I'm not sure how much you know, so I will start from the beginning." She stopped pacing and sat back down on the couch. She turned to face me.

"Some families carry a gift. Only the females in the family have the gift, and even then, only one in each generation will actually have it. I was unlucky enough to that one. I received it off my mother. I am a witch." She stopped again and looked at me. She was trying to see my reaction. But I gave nothing away. I wasn't ready to think yet. I needed to know everything. She went on.

"What I do is fight evil." She laughed. I was shocked at that. " That makes me sound like a super hero. That's not what it is. I don't go seeking out evil. It seeks me out. I don't exactly enjoy being a witch. But it's not all hard work. We can have fun with our magic. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone." It was all starting to sink in.

"Oh" I said. I didn't know what to think. "What about that guy?"

"He was a warlock. he was one of the things that occasionally tries to kill me." She said.

"You seem very calm about all this." I said

"Yeah, well after you've been doing it for so long, you get used to it." We were starting to relax.

"So what do you think? I will understand if you want to transfer me." She said.

"God no! I would never do that. I think I am fine with it. I mean it hasn't completely, but I think I am fine with it."

"Well that's a relief. I was getting ready for world war three."

"Well you can relax. But I do want to know one thing. Why didn't you tell me before? You ca trust me you know."

"That's exactly what Daniel said."

"Daniel knows!"

"No! But he knows that something is going on. He caught me on my way home. And I didn't tell you because it's not something that I want to advertise. Not even Dad knows. It is usually too hard for people to comprehend. I didn't know what you would think. I mean you only know part of it. There is so much more that you don't know." She said.

"Like what?"

*Sam*

Man, this wasn't something I could do often. And now I had made the stupid mistake of giving him more questions to ask. Well I had gone this far, I might as well go the whole way. Or at least three quarters of the way.

"Well, each family of witches has their own separate secrets. Some of which are known to all witches, and some of which are only known to their family. My Family has some pretty big ones. I don't think that you could handle all of them tonight. I mean, I had to find out over a couple of years. All of them in one night is too much for anyone."

"Well, tell me the ones that you think I should know." He said. He was starting to become more interested in the whole witch thing. At first he seemed unsure. I can't blame him. I was the same way.

"Ok then. Well the most important one, that all witches know about our family is our power. Each family has a certain amount of power. Some more than others. My Family has the most out of all the families. And each witch is stronger than the one before her." I was about to go when he cut in.

"So that makes you the most powerful witch. Doesn't it?" He said. I looked at him.

"Yes. Not something that I enjoy being. But something that I am, until I have a daughter. I hate to think what she will go through."

"Well there is always the chance that you will have a son." I shook my head.

"No, A witches first child is always a girl. To make sure that the line continues.

"Well it seems like a gift, not the curse that you describe it to be. If there is anyone who can handle it, it's you. You are the most amazing person I have ever met, and this just adds to it." He said. The love was shining in his eyes. I was confused. I thought he would be running scared by now. And before it all sunk in and he did run, I decided that it was best to start the next part of the conversation.

"Well, that's brings us to the next part. What happened between us? I mean was it for real, or was it just a one time thing?" I asked looking straight into his eyes. His expression changed form love to need.

"Well I don't know about you, but it felt like more to me. And I meant what I said." He told me. I couldn't believe it. After all he had just heard, and he still loved me.

"Well I fell the same way. But what are we going to do. We can't exactly start a relationship. I mean with everything in our way." I said looking away from him, so he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes.

*Jack*

She loved me? I was overjoyed. But she was right. There was so much in our way. We just sat there thinking for a few minutes, until I broke the silence.

"You know what? To hell with it!. I love you, and there is nothing that is going to stop me from being with you. We can get past the regs. We will just have to be careful. Either one of us could die any day, and I don't want that to happen without knowing what could have been." I looked at her. She was unsure of what to say, so before she could decide that it wasn't a good idea, I leant over and brushed my lips against hers. It wasn't long before I felt her kissing back. It brought back all the passion from the other time, and I knew that I had to be with her. There was not question. I broke the kiss and she looked at me surprised.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too," She said " We can get past the regs." She confirmed. I smiled at her and kissed her again. I ran my tongue over her lips and she parted them letting me in. Our tongues duelled as the kiss became more intense. After a while we had to break the kiss and come up for air. I finally had her. She was mine, and I wasn't planning to let her go any time soon.

*The End*

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Lexi