Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Love Letter 3: I Miss You, The

by Lena Smith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Love Letter 3: I Miss You

The Love Letter 3: I Miss You

by Lena Smith

TITLE: The Love Letter 3: I Miss You
AUTHOR: Lena Smith
EMAIL: tailkinker@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Romance, Series (The Love Letter)
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: None listed
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: adult themes
SUMMARY: The title says it all
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: To the one who completes me.

Hello my love,

I miss you so when we cannot see each other. There are so many times, like this morning, when all I wanted was to feel your arms around me, holding me close. I don’t know why or how it happened, these feelings I have for you, but you are here, in my heart, in my soul. You have become a part of me. I need you. I need your words, your humor, your laughter, your presence in my life. You’ve filled a hole in my being I never, really, realized existed.

I hope for a time when we can be together, when I can show you what you have become for me. The chance to touch and be touched, to show you, physically, the love I have for you is what I dream of each night. I yearn for a time where we can come together completely. I want to feel you in my arms as we go to sleep after making love, feel the joy as I see you beside me when I awake, even if I only get one chance, a short while.

Come to me. Bless me with your love, your touch, your presence, your being.

I love you.

The One That Cherishes You

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Lena Smith