Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Love Letter 1, The

by Lena Smith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Love Letter

The Love Letter

by Lena Smith

TITLE: The Love Letter
AUTHOR: Lena Smith
EMAIL: tailkinker@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Romance, Series (The Love Letter)
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: None listed
SEASON / SEQUEL: any
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: adult themes
SUMMARY: The title says it all.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: To the one who completes me.

My darling,

The thought of you lights up my life. You are my last thought as I go to sleep, and the first as I awake. You are always in my dreams. I long to feel your arms around my body as we lay in bed. My body craves your caresses, your touch, your nearness.   I long for the moments we can be together, to see you naked and magnificent in our bed. I need to hear you moan, whimper and cry out as I bring you to completion, to hold you and gently touch your face afterwards.

You have invaded me, mind, body, and soul. I need you, now and forever.  

You complete me.

I love you,

The One That Cherishes You

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Lena Smith