Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Dangers Of Reading Children's Books, The

by Lena Smith
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Dangers Of Reading Childrens Books

The Dangers Of Reading Childrens Books

by Lena Smith

TITLE: The Dangers Of Reading Childrens Books
AUTHOR: Lena Smith
EMAIL: tailkinker@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Humor, Romance
PAIRING: Sam/Jack
SPOILERS: The Tokra
SEASON / SEQUEL: future
RATING: G
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: The effects on Sam and Jack of reading too many children's books in a row. This is DANGEROUS!! Be WARNED!!!
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: [note]

Sam ran to Jack, "You must help me please! Or this will bring me to my knees!"

"What is it, my sweet? My turtle dove! My one, my only, my real true love."

"We're talking in rhyme! Oh can't you see??? This can never, never be. They'll never take us seriously!!"

"What is the Cause? Oh do you know? And can we cure it? A cure not SLOW!"

Sam nodded her head And looked so sad It was really, really, really bad.

"Yes, it's very, very clear, Why it happened now my dear. We've spent the day reading, To our two sons And now WE are the affected ones. We rhyme and rhyme with no end in sight, Although we resist with all our might. We must find a cure! Please GOD, TONIGHT!!!"

Jack scratched his head, and contemplated. Then became joyfully elated!!

"The Tok'ra, They are wise. Perhaps they'll see our needed prize! Call your Dad! Do it now, I say! For I cannot take this another day!"

Selmak laughed and shook Jacob's head. She Knew what happened and where it had led.

"You love your sons, I know it is true, But there's one important thing you forgot to do.

You, Sam and You, Jack Stop, breathe, take a step back. Remember now, what you lately lack."

At their confused looks, Selmak laughed and said "It's very simple. Do not worry your head.

It's time for yourselves, quietly, with each other, With no thought to being father or mother. Rekindle the love, fire and passion. But please remember, after a fashion. What caused those two little wonderful boys, else your house will be filled with a whole lot more noise!"

~Fin~

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Lena Smith