Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Gurney Thoughts

by Lady S
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Gurney Thoughts

Gurney Thoughts

by Lady S

Title: Gurney Thoughts
Author: Lady S
Email: anywho_sew@yahoo.com
Status: Complete
Category: Humor; Daniel/Sam
Spoilers: None
Season/Sequel info: None
Rating: G for Giggle
Content Warnings: None, m/f
Summary: What's it like for Daniel all those times when the rest of SG-1 holds vigil in the infirmary?
Disclaimer: Don't own a thing. Sometimes I wish I did but then I remember that I have a job and don't really need another. It would be nice to own them though but since I don't I'm content to write about them!
Author's Notes: They say a comatose patient can hear your voice. What else is going on in their minds?

Well here I am again. Where's my glasses? I guess it doesn't matter, can't open my eyes anyway. I wonder what it is this time... unconscious or coma? I hate this part of my life. I'm always here. On the bright side I always get a lot of attention. I know things about my team that no one else does. For example... Jack actually likes it when Sam goes on and on with her 'techno-babble'. It makes him feel safe knowing that at least she knows what is going on. Found out that little tidbit when both of us were in here. And Janet- she thinks Teal'c is adorable when he's in Kel-no-ren although her heart lies with someone else. Maybe this time I'll get to find out who it is. Teal'c doesn't talk much but he always touches me in someway to let me know he's here. And Sam... sweet Sam. She holds my hand and tells me all about her fights with Mark. I mentioned once that I loved hearing about brother and sister stuff cause I never had one and so she tells me all about her and Mark. She can really be cruel sometimes! Like the one time she dyed his hair while he was sleeping. He woke up in the morning with blue hair... on the first day of school!

*laugh*

God she's good!

Jack's with me now. He fell asleep. I can hear him snoring. Oy! Tone it down Jack!

*groan*

Oh yay! Hear comes Janet. I can hear her uncapping the needle as she walks. I really hope that thing is going into the I.V. and not my...

OUCH!

Never mind. At least the train is gone. Jeez Jack! Wear a nose strip or something!

Yikes!

Cold hands!

Cold hands!

Who is that? I don't know this voice. Janet's talking to her. Oh... it's Nurse Kennedy. She's a new one.

Jack had to leave. Some problem with his stack of reports. Hammond ordered him o finish them before he was allowed in the infirmary again. I wonder if he'll knife his hand again just to get in and check on me.

Bored

Bored

Bored

Bored

Bored

Bored

I can't even count the ceiling tiles! What good is being on your back if you can't count the ceiling tiles?

*sigh*

Ok. Something to pass the time. Let's see. Okay symbols on the gate. Let's see. First there's the one that looks like one of those garden hoe things. Then there's the one that looks like a musical note, the one with the two balls and the line at the top. Then there's the dipper and after that is the C. Then there's the footprint with the tent after that one. Then there's...

Oh! Hi Sam! I missed you. Aren't you gonna take my hand?

Thank you.

I've missed you. What have you been up to in the labs? Anything interesting? Oh good! You finally finished that project. I know it's been bugging you lately. So what story do you have for me today?

Oh Sam! You're awful! Pudding!? In his back pocket! Ooh that's a good one. I'll have to try that one on Jack.

*laugh*

Sam, there's so many things I want to tell you. I wish I had the courage to tell you face to face. I'm just too chicken. I love you Sam. Have for a while now. I just don't know how to tell you.

You're leaving! Oh... okay. I guess you gotta go if General Hammond want's to talk to you. Come back soon!

*sigh*

Bored

Bored

Bored

Bored

Bored

Teal'c! My best Jaffa friend! So how's life been treating you? Junior still alive and kick'n? Oh, I want to say thanks. You did a real good job getting me outta that pile of rocks. Got to love that Jaffa strength sometimes. I'm happy with my brains though. I had fun that time you tried to teach me to fight. You are a much more patient teacher than Jack is.

So what's it gonna be today? Kel-no-ren or silent contemplation? Kel-no-ren. Good choice. One of these day's you'll have to teach me to do that. Of course I don't have Junior to talk to but just the same...

Boy I am really sarcastic this time. I'm starting to sound like Jack. Scary...!

Bored

Bored

Bored

Bored

Bored

Welcome back Jack. Hey that rhymed! Oh... brought Sam with you. Good. I love hearing her voice, even if she is talking to you.

Uh-oh! Something's happening here.

Ooh!

That hurts!

Ow!

Janet! Help!

Ouch! Oh my head!

Ow! Ow! Ow!

Shoulder...

Ow!

Arm...

Ow!

Head...

Ow!

Leg...

Ow!

Head...

Ow!

I guess I'm waking up soon. That's when the pain reallystarts!

Ooh this one's gonna be a doozy!

Drugs!

Gimme drugs!

Pain killers! I love those little guys. Almost makes the shot worth it.

Okay here goes... Light's beginning to creep in. Wow it's bright. Why do they always put a light right over the bed?

Oh wow... this really hurts!

Pain!

Much pain!

Big pain!

Lot's'a pain!

Great pain!

Ow!

Blink...

Blink the eyes and see a gorgeous sight.

"S'm..."

"Sshh. Don't speak yet. Welcome back Daniel." She says kissing my forehead.

I love this part.



The End-

What can I say... I was really reallybored!

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Lady S