Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Broken Heart 3 -- How Jack Copes

by Kris Bailey
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Broken Heart 3 -- How Jack Copes

Broken Heart 3 -- How Jack Copes

by Kris Bailey

Summary: Sam and Jack are forced to face their own mortality and their love when death is around the corner.
Category: Angst, Drama, Romance, Series
Season: any Season
Pairing: Jack/Sam
Rating: PG
Warnings: adult themes
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 01/08/04

Title: Broken Heart - Part Three -- How Jack Copes Author: Kris Bailey E-mail: cptcastor@aol.com Status: Series (not sure how long it will last) Category: Sam and Jack Romance Rating: PG-13 Season/sequel: Post-season, Sequel: Broken Heart Part1: The Beginning, series Broken Hear Part 2: Reflection Spoilers: none Archive: Everyone May Archive Summary: Sam and Jack are forced to face their own mortality and their love when death is around the corner. Disclaimer: (I am taking this from all the others I have read) All publicity recognizable characters and places are the property of MGM, World Gekko Corp and Double Secret Productions. This Piece of fan fiction was created for entertainment not monetary purposes and no infringement on copyright or trademarks was intended. The author copyrights previously unrecognized characters and places, and this story. Any similarity to real persons living or dead is coincidental and mot intended by the author. ././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././ Jacob found himself sitting in the car of Jack O'Neill's driveway. He was not sure how to go about this conversation. What was he to say to the man that his daughter loved? Selmac was the one tired of Jacob's hesitation and did it for him. She marched their butt up to the door and knocked. Jack opened the door with what appeared to be a bottle of root beer. That alone surprised Jacob.

"Jack, I need to talk." Jacob said. Selmac returned control to him when she realized they there was no turning back now.

"I can't right now, Jacob." Jack said. Just then a blond woman came to the door.

"Who is it, Jack?" The woman said.

"Sorry to have intruded on your time. I will go back to Sam." Jacob said and turned around to leave.

"Sam?" The woman said. "As in Sam Carter?"

"Yeah," Jack said a bit coldly. "This is her father, Jacob."

Jacob stopped and turned back around. "Like I said, Sorry to have intruded. I will let you two enjoy your evening."

"You have the wrong idea, Mr. Carter. Come inside." The woman said again and then took Jacob's arm and led him to the living room. Jack was left with little choice but to close the door and follow.

"Jacob, I would like you to meet Sara," Jack said as he left for the Kitchen to retrieve another bottle.

"Sara as in Jack's wife?" Jacob asked wondering if there was suppose to be an Ex in there or not.

"That would be ex wife." Sara smiled. "Jack called me over because of Sam."

"Oh?" Jacob was unsure about the way he should comment.

"How is she doing?" Sara asked.

"Not too well. She started in on regrets today." Jacob did not wish to offer more in account that thing could get too personal.

"He loves her. He does not know how to cope so he called me." Sara added.

"She loves him. She regrets not going fishing with him." Jacob added.

"I wanted to be with her alone and show her how she truly deserved to be treated." Jack added as he handed Jacob a bottle.

"Hey you are talking with her father here." Jacob said and it gave a long deserved smile on everyone's faces. "Go to her Jack. Take a day or two with her at her house and then take her to the cabin. She wants to be with you."

"It is not fair." Jack said.

"Don't give up on her yet. There is still a chance." Jacob felt like he was the only one not seeing this as a life sentence.

"Jack, take Sam to Minnesota." Sara suggested.

Jack thought about this for a moment. "Do you think she will make it?"

"Yes" both Jacob and Sara said at the same time.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Kris Bailey