Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Universal Language

by Andrea M
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Universal Language

Universal Language

by Andrea M

TITLE: Universal Language
AUTHOR: Andrea M
EMAIL: butterflitter@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: Possible for Fifth Race
SEASON / SEQUEL: Best read after watching Fifth Race
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: How to say thank you.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: To the Sam and Jack list, thank you for everything. To Katie, if you never read this then you'll never get to see this:)



He saved me. I can't believe it, Jack thought up the formula he saved us! He saved me. It's unfair, why can't I save him? I pray to whatever gods are out there (not counting goa'uld) to help us find a way to save him. I don't know how I'd cope if he didn't recover. It wouldn't be the same without his sharp remarks and wicked humour. But right now there's only one thought in my head. I have to thank him.

As he leaves the gate room I follow him, catching him in the hall I pull him into the locker room. "Jack," I say peering up at him. "I don't know if you can understand me but, " Oh hell, I want him to know and if words can't do it, well...

I grab the back of his neck, pulling his head towards mine and kiss his lips bruisingly. After a moment of shock he kisses me back. Whoa boy, can that man kiss. Breaking off from him I pant one final word before I flee like the coward I am, running down the corridor. "Thank you."

Ah love, the universal language.


If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Andrea M