Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Rabbits

by Mac
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Rabbits

Rabbits

by Mac

TITLE: Rabbits
AUTHOR: Mac
EMAIL: marcellawidya@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: S&J, humor (I hope)
SPOILERS: none that I know of
SEASON / SEQUEL: ditto spoilers
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: it kinda depends on what you are thinking of...
SUMMARY: Daniel walks in on Sam and Jack
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: How I wish they were mine... but they don't L They do belong to the very lucky company's: Gekko, Double Secret, MGM and ShowTime... those lucky bugs..
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Well, this is my first fiction ever written. The thought had just popped into my mind and it never left me alone ever since. Just think of rabbits... they are very well known that they reproduce very quickly.... and of course eat lots of veggies. (Hey, get your minds out of the gutter!!) Thanx, to everyone who helped me writing this!
FEEDBACK: WohYeah!!!!!! Love it!!

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What???"

"Oh for crying out loud, Danny......."

"You bunch of rabbits!!!!"

"And what is that suppose to mean?"

"We're not that bad, are we?"

"Well Sam, this is the 5th time today I've walked in to you two, doing......... this!!!"

"Yeah, so..."

"AND ALSO THE 21st TIME IN THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!"

"Danny, could you keep your voice down, will ya??"

"I don't know why you're making a big fuss about this Daniel.."

*sigh *

"Yeah space-monkey, it's actually healthy too, isn't it Sam? Keeps you up aaaall day.. * wink, wink *"

"Yeah, that could be. But it is NOT possible that THIS much is healthy"

"Oh"

"Oh"

"Don't you guys get tired of doing....this??? You now what? I'm going to make sure of it that you two can NOT do....... this in a long, long time.."

"Aw, come on Daniel??"

"Nope, that's my final decision"

"Well Carter, I guess that's no more veggies for us for at least 3 weeks.."

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Mac