Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Thea Carter

by Venom69
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Thea Carter

Thea Carter

by Venom_69

Title: Thea Carter
Author: Venom_69
E-mail: venom_69_anderson@hotmail.com
Rating: PG.
Status: complete
Spoilers: Jolinar's memories (if you can pick it)
Season/sequel: none although I'm thinking sequel. Maybe from Sam's POV
Parings: S/J but only vaguely
Summary: just drabble to relieve the writers block that I am currently having trying to finish my other story 'Beneath the surface and drowning quickly.'
Content warnings: death but nothing you would consider crying over
Archive: Heliopolis and my site, www.geocities.com/venom_69_anderson2001/index.html but if ya want it then just let me know.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of this because if I did then Teal'c would have his son back, not his wife I didn't like her. Danny would be getting up close and personal with Janet. Sam and Jack would be bumping uglies and everyone would know that the bad guys in this show are Gou'ald not Gould or any other bad attempts at spelling it! So don't bother suing me because all you will get is about a dollar in Australian money and a wonky looking teddy bear!!!
Author's notes: if we can all travel back to the double episode Jolinar's memories and the devil you know. We will remember that when SG-1 + snake head were thrown into the 'pit' they found Jacob and the first thing he said was 'Thea' and since we have had no indication as to what it means, I've just used a little creative license and declared that it was his wife's name.
Dedication: to my dog, Sam. I don't know why but I thought that it would be a nice gesture and my little Jack Russell terrier needs some attention. Also for Kylie, for he quick and wonderful be'ta reading. ; - }(As a side note, those of you who know me will know what the cheezy grin is for.)

I still remember her face. Her smile and the way it used to light up her beautiful baby blue eyes. It was almost magical to make her smile, then to just sit back and watch it. She had this aura of strength about her. Not so much physical strength, she was only a tiny woman, but more so emotional.

She lights up my world. But now that she's dead my light is gone. There is no more light there. We had two kids. Their name's are Samantha and Marcus. Or Sam and Mark as they prefer to be called. They are both like their mother, especially Sam, but I don't know if they would ever be able to fill the void that the death of my soul mate has created.

I look at the head stone and let the tears silently fall. She was my life my love, my best friend and partner. My life will be forever empty without her light and I pray that when Sam marries Jack O'Neill, she's had a crush on poor Mark's friend for years now and she's determined that she will marry him no matter what, she never puts him through the hurt that I've gone through. No one deserves this kind of pain.

I kiss the cross that stands on the head stone that now stands with all of the others, the rows and rows of the recently, and some not so recently, deceased.

Goodbye my love. I'll never forget you and I'll make sure that Sam and Mark don't either.

I turn and walk away, turning only once more to look at the grave once again. And with one final look at the inscription, which by now I have memorized completely, and sigh. The first drops of rain are falling and I head towards my car.

Thea Carter,

Beloved wife to Jacob and, loving mother of Samantha and Marcus.

I sleeps with the angel's now.

~*~*~

Quote of the day: friends, Roman's, countrymen, I have come to bury Caesar not too praise him.

The end.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Venom_69