Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Love in the Form of Fanfic

by Venom69
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Love in the form of a fanfic.

Love in the form of a fanfic.

by Venom_69

TITLE: Love in the form of a fanfic.
AUTHOR: Venom_69
EMAIL: venom_69_anderson@hotmail.com
CATEGORY: None given
PAIRING: Sam and Jack
SPOILERS: none, unless you can work out how the fanfic was put together.
SEASON/SEQUOL: challenge 564
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: none
SUMMARY: Jack writes a fanfic bout Sam and she reads it.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis. If you want it then you are most welcome to it but just have the curtosey to send me a 'lil message for my ok and it's yours.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own this stuff or the 'Heliopolis' site. If I did then Danny would be in a relationship with Janet, Teal'c would have his son - not his wife, I didn't like her - Jack and Sam would be bumping uglies and everyone would know that the bad guys in the show are Gou'ald, not Gould or any of the other bad attmpts at spelling it. Please don't sue I ain't got anything worth suing for. Ta. ~*V*~
AUTHOR'S NOTES: well, usually I have heaps to say but at the moment life sux so rather than depress you all I think that I will just say thanks for reading all my crap. Did I say crap? I meant enlightening stories.

"What? God, Jack you have really done it this time."

"What has the Colonel done this time Daniel?" I whirl around so quickly, not before shutting down the internet site that I'm on. Sam would die if she saw this. "So?"she asks raising an eyebrow. I will not be the one who tells her what he did.

"Well, come on what did he do this time? You know maybe I can help you think of a really good punishment"she's smiling now. Sam you will definately not be smiling when you hear about this.

"Ahh nothing he just called one of the artifacts from planet P3X 482 'rocks' and I guess I was just letting off some steam."Yeah right. Steam my foot. Sam would let off more than steam if she knew. "Yeah well I had better go now. Bye."I leave the room very quickly and hope Sam bought my explanation.

***~

What was that all about? God Daniel was stressed big time about something. Okay so what was it? I sit down at the computer that Daniel was just on and I realise that he left his window open. Wow Daniel was on the net? Wow? He once told me that he hated anything on the net that wasn't to do with Egypt. What was he on I wonder? I open up his window and see that it was something called 'Heliopolis' it is a Fanfiction archive. Ok so what exactly was he looking at? I move the cursor up to forward and it takes me to where he was just at. A story that was written by Jonathan O'Neill. Oh okay. What? Wait a minuet Jonathan O'Neill as in Jack O'Neill as in my Co? This I gotta read. The story is called 'She's beautiful' this should be good.

***~

"Jack just what the hell were you thinking?"he storms into my office not even caring that I might be doing some paperwork. Yeah I know how that sounds weird especially coming from me. Hey shut up don't you dare laugh at me.

"Hey Danny, what's up?"I ask casually. Yeah I know I'm a bit of a bastard sometimes but what can I say? Danny storms into my office, yells at me and expect me to just sit here? I don't think so.

"You! What the hell do you think she's gonna say when she reads it. And believe me she will read it. I know she will. She's gonna hit the roof when she sees it."What the hell is he crapping on about? Thre were ay too many pronouns in that sentence.

"What is who gonna do when this person finds out what?"I think I just successfully confused myself.

"Sam. She is gonna cause you a lot of bodily harm when she reads that story you wrote about her!"Oh dear. I am in a lot of trouble.

***~

TITLE: She's beautiful

AUTHOR: Jonathan O'Neill

AUTHORS NOTES: this is just a little something that I wrote for the one I love. Sam I know that I can never tell you this so I put it in this little bit of fiction and if you ever read this then please leave my anatomy and all its bits in one piece.

***

She's beautiful. True beauty that can't quite be expressed. I love her. I always have but there are so many things that stand in our way. Reg's are one. We are both in the Military and the rules say that 'if two officers, of different ranks are romantically involved then they will be court martialled. The blame will centrally fall on the outranking officer in the couple...' and blah blah crap like that. It is so unfair. I'm a Colonel and she's a Major. Not fair, but she is so beautiful.

Then there is our job. We travel to other planets through a doorway. We meet new people, see new things. Some of the things we see would make Mulder and Scully cower at the thought but we do it. As in any good thing there is a good guy and a bad guy. The good guys are us and this group called the Tora and the bad guys are called the Gald. We fight the Gald and are friends with the Tora.

We stare in the face of anger every day and no matter what she is still so beautiful. You should see her. All I have to do is close my eyes and I can see her face. She has the softest features and the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Sometimes I get up just to see those eyes. I would quite happily lay down and die if I could see those eyes forever. Then there's her lips. They are so soft and a light shade of pink. She has very high cheek bones and the most gorgous little nose I have ever seen. Her hips sway gently when she walks. She could hypnotise me with thoes hips and I would never complain. Even though I am not a big fan of all that bark like a chicken and cluck like a dog crap.

She has the nicest ass that I have ever seen and I could describe perfectly what it looks like but it would send her coming after me with an axe if she knew what I could say. Of course there are plenty of other parts of her that I could talk about but I have way too much respect for her.

***~

This is bad. One of two things will happen. One she will hate me forever and request a transfer, or two she will pretend like she never saw a thing and then I will get all awkward. This is bad.

"How will she find it. You and I both know that Sam doesn't surf the net."

"Ah yeah well she came in when I was reading the story and I was saying that you had really done it this time. She saw the site and she was on straight after me so I think that she will find it. And anyway how dare you write something like that. You said that you have too much respect for her but the way you described her and her habits was so degrating."

"It was your idea Space monkey!"I shout back at him. This is all his fault. He suggested it.

"No, Jack I told you to write it so that you could get it off you chest not so that you could post it on the net!"

Oops. I guss that he forgot to mentin that part.

***~

Then there's all her litle habits. Whenever she sleeps she always kicks off her covers. When she kisses she parts her lips ever so slightly. She always smile at my jokes which are usually really bad. I have a warped sense of humour and she always smiles. I love that smile. They way it lights up her whole face. I keep going to see that smile. She would have my head if she knew I thought like this. There is so much more that I could say but I think that I will just go and see her. I love her, but I can never have her. Sam my heart will always beong to you. The end.

Holy hannah! Wow! He wrote that about me? Well duh. I mentally kick myself. Who else do we know called Sam that he would write that about. Holy hannah!

***~

Jack has really done it this time I just know that Sam is gonna come through that door any minuet now and threaten him or skip the threats and just kill him. The door opens and General Hammond enters followed closely by Sam. Right on cue. The General startes to speak but Sam pushes past him and around me. Jack stande up just like a man and prepares to take his punishment.

***~

I stand up and get ready for whatever she may throw at me. I am standing fairly relaxed and I know that she could seriousl hurt me. Of course I could hurt her just as much but I would never do that to her. What am I talking about? I have hurt her before but I really try not to.

She walks up to me and places one hand either side of my face and now I'm worried. The last time a woman had me in this grip was when she was trying to knee me in the groin. That was painful. Sam wouldn't do that. Would she? She pulls my face down to hes and wispers to me.

"Thank you Jack"and then she kisses me. Hang on, back up the truck I am currently kissing the woman I love. Yipee!! About five minuets later the General clears his throat very loudly but we ignore him and keep kissing.

"Okay if you two don't want to know that a relationship is legal then I'll just get going." I pull away, much to her dissapointment and mine, and look at Hammond.

"What?"

"Be happy you two."Ha says as he and Daniel walk away. Before I turn to look back at Sam I hear Daniel say.

"Well General looks like you owe me $20!" she and I smile and for the millionth time I notice something and I finally have the nerve to tell her.

"You're beautiful"

She kisses me again. I could definately get used to this. She's beautiful and she's mine!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

The end.

Wow you read it all? Feedback is mandatory.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Venom_69