Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Last Night, Today, and Tomorrow

by Venom69
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
>Last night, today and tomorrow

Last night, today and tomorrow

by venom_69

TITLE: Last night, today and tomorrow.
Author: venom_69
Email: venom_69_anderson@hotmail
Category: Romance, Action/Adventure
Pairing: Sam/Jack
Spoilers: Tiny one for the Tok'ra.
Season: any
Rating: G
Content Warnings: none
Status: Completed
Summary: the summary would be longer than the story, so just read it.
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
Author's notes: This was basically just something to keep me occupied for a little while.
Dedication: For my Grandma.
Feedback: Always wanted and greatly appreciated.
Date: 27-1-2002

Last night we made love in your bed. Today you got captured by the Goa'ud, and tomrrow I'm going through the Stargate to find you. Even if they have changed you into one of them.

We made love and afterwards you told me that you love me and you want to mary me. I said yes and we made love again. We continued to talk all night long about the wedding, and what it would be like.

Tomorow, I'm going to come get you and drag you sorry ass home, so that we can plan the wedding of our dreams and we can live happily ever after.

A happily ever after that doesn't involve you with a snake in your head, and your snake trying to kill me. That's not how it goes in the fairy tales and that's not how it's going to go in our life.

Last night we took our relationship to the next level, today you left me and tomorrow I am going to rescue you heart and mind like you rescued mine. I will do that because I love you and I will not live my life without you.

Last night we agreed that nothing would change our love for each other and today you did the one thing that could jepordise that, you got taken by the enemy, and so tomorrow I am going to kill them and bring you home.

Home to me.

~*~*~

Last night Sam told me that Jack and her were getting married, today Jack got captured by Apophis and tomorrow we are going to go and get him so that Sam can have what she always wanted. A wedding with the man she loves.

Yesterday Jack told me that he wanted me to be the best man at his weddiing, if Sam said yes, today he was ripped away from her and us, by the one thing that could damage their relationship and tomorrow we will save him so that our friends can live happily ever after.

~*~*~

Last night O'Neill told Daniel Jackson and I that he planned to ask Major Carter to marry him, today my former god, and now worst enemy, captured O'Neill and no doubt plans to infest him with a Goa'uld, and tomorrow we will go and get O'Neill back so that he and Major Carter can be wed and they can live like they should.

Happily ever after.

Last night O'Neill was the happiest man on this Earth, today Major Carter was made the unhppiest woman on this Earth and tomorrow when we get O'Neill back, they will both be the happiest peope in this world. They are meant to be together, of that I am certain.

Last night they decided to spent the rest of their lives together, today that decision was changed by the false gods and tomorrow they will have that decision to make together, and we will do everything in our power to keep things that way.

~*~*~

Last night Colonel O'Neill asked for my permission to marry Major Carter, I said yes. Today Jack was captured by Apophis and tomorrow when he returns home, we will contact the Tok'ra and inform my old friend of this glorious news.

Last night Jack was granted the one thing that he wanted most, to be loved. Today Sam had the one thing that she wanted most taken away from her by a man who pretends to be god, she wanted more than anything to be loved. Tomorrow, when Jack is returned to her, they will both be granted the one thing that they deserve most.

The chance to be loved.

~*~*~

Last night I asked Sam to marry me and she said yes. Today Apophis captured me and told me that he would enjoy watching me suffer as he put his latest snake in my head. Tomorrow if Sam doesn't come and rescue me then I will try and escape.

Last night she agreed to make me the happiest man alive. Today that happiness was violently ripped away from us by a snake head. Tomorrow we will ensure that we will be happy once again.

~*~*~

Last night we found Jack, with the Goa'uld Pic'my inhabiting his body. Today we took him to the maze of Cimmeria and he exited without the presence of the Goa'uld. Tomorrow we will begin the plans for our wedding.

Last night I found out that the man I loved was no longer himself, today we helped him to regain his identity again and tomorrow we will go back to the way we were supposed to live.

Happily ever after.

A happily ever after that does not involve a worm in either of our guts.

~*~*~

Last night Sam and I got married, today she told me that she was two months pregnant and tomorrow we will be making a trip to the Air Force Acadamey hospital and see our baby together for the first time.

~*~*~

Last night my little girl go to marry the man of her dreams, while I got to walk her down the aisle. Today Sam called me to tell me that she and Jack are expecting a child. Tomorrow my little girl and her new husband are going to the hospital to have an ultrasound so that they can see their growing child.

Last night I got to be the happiest person in the world as my little Sammy was walking down the aisle to meet her destiney, on her very proud fathers arm. Today I got a message from my new people telling me that I can stay on Earth for a little while and tomrrow, after their trip to the hospital, I am going to tell them that I'll be hanging around for a while.

~*~*~

Last night I went into labour. Today I gave birth to a little girl, that still doesn't have a name. Tomorrow Jack and I will name our llittle girl and we will start our new life with the most precious little angel that ever came into this world.

Last night I was in too much pain to even think, today I am too happy to even think and tomorrow I will have my dream.

My happily ever after.

~*~*~

The end.

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to venom_69