Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Jackson, Paige Jackson

by Dr Sarah Fraiser-Jackson
[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Jackson, Paige Jackson 2

Jackson, Paige Jackson 2

by Dr Sarah Fraiser-Jackson

Summary: Paige finishes the job
Category: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Daniel/Janet, Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Warnings: language
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2005-03-15

"Hey Jack!" Paige said skating into his office in her work uniform.

"Paige, aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"Hence the uniform." She shook her head. "Anyway, I just wanted to ask you a favour."

"Shoot."

"Um, well, about the whole getting Kinsey locked up. I mean I did have a condition about going through the Stargate and I was wondering if you could stick to it, like soon?"

"You want to go to another planet?"

"I thought that's what I just said."

"Sorry Paige but only SG teams and important people can go through."

"But if you ever needed a computer specialist you'd use me right?"

Jack smiled and picked up a file he was reading. "Sure."

"Cool, gotta go, should have been meeting dad ten minutes ago."

"You'll probably be there before him." He shouted after the fleeing figure.

----------------------

Mackey's Place.

"Paige, do you see him?" The little annoying voice in her ear said.

"Yes." She whispered without moving her lips. She skated over to the table where a group of men in suits were sitting looking at the menu. "Are you ready to order?"

She took the order and went back to the kitchen to collect the plates. Making sure no one was looking, she placed a minute bug on the bottom of one of the plates.

"Here you go." She placed the plates in front of the men and smiled. "Enjoy your meal."

Skating to the staff toilets she continued her conversation with the FBI in the car outside. "Definitely mafia."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Trust me, I'm half Italian." She said. "Okay so they're not Italian, but they are definitely mafia. Just listen okay?"

"It's all in Spanish."

"So they're the Spanish mafia."

"I don't know Spanish."

"Useless!" She sighed and went back out to the restaurant. "I'll translate after, just make sure you got it on tape."

"Will do."

She skated over to the mafia table. "Is every thing alright?" She asked.

"Mucho bueno." One of the older looking men smiled patting his stomach.

"Gracias. quieres postre? " She asked if they would like dessert.

"Si por favor." She took their orders and cleared the plates away.

"Eres mucho guapa." One of the younger men said she looks very pretty. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope, and I'm not looking." She said wiping the table. He grabbed her arm. "Let go."

"I don't think so. Are you Spanish, you have a foreign look about you?"

"Half Italian, please let go."

"Why, are you scared we might do something to you?"

"Look Mister, I am not scared of you or your friends okay? But I warn you to let go now if you don't want half the Air Force and the Washington Italian Mafia down on your backs."

"Is that a threat?"

"No, it's the truth!"

"Let her go Pablo." The oldest, fattest man said.

"Aww but boss, she's..."

"Pablo! She's got connections, we leave her be." The man turned to Paige. "I am sorry for the inconvenience we have caused to you, please accept this tip." He thrust a wad of cash into her hands.

"Gee thanks Mister." She smiled and skated off.

"Stupido!" She heard with a slap coming from the table and laughed. "Hey Starsky." She whispered. "I got the evidence you need right here, marked notes stolen a week ago from that place."

"The bank Paige, they robbed a bank."

Paige smiled, she loved winding him up. She skated back towards the table as the doors to the restaurant burst open and armed FBI agents swarmed in.

"You!" Pablo shouted as he was led outside to the police cars. "You little ZORRA!!!" He yelled at Paige.

"Hijo de puta! " She yelled back.

"Well done Paige." The voice from her ear said standing next to her.

"Why thank you Mr Starsky."

"Don't push it Missy." He smiled. "We'll need the money he gave you for the hearing.

"What money?" She asked innocently. "I don't see any money."

"Paige."

"Fine!" She thrust the wad into his hand. "But don't expect any favours again!" She said skating off to get changed.

---------------

"So Paige, given up the waitressing?" Jack asked walking into the small room.

"Yep." She said crouched over a computer. "There, it works now." She sat up.

"Good, so you know that deal we made?"

"When do I go through?" She said jumping up.

"Whoa! I didn't say anything about that." He held his hands up.

"But you meant it."

"Yes, okay so it's a routine mission to Warrick's planet. The one with the space race?"

"Yeah, what do I gotta do?"

"Just install a more complex fire wall to their computers at Tech Con. Then you can have a tour of the city."

"Wicked!" She cried and gave him a big hug.

"Okay, need air Paige. Air is vital here." He teased and she slapped him playfully.

Finis

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Dr Sarah Fraiser-Jackson