Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Jackson, Paige Jackson

by Dr Sarah Fraiser-Jackson
[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Jackson, Paige Jackson

Jackson, Paige Jackson

by Dr Sarah Fraiser-Jackson

Summary: Paige does some undercover work for the AirForce
Category: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance
Season: any Season
Pairing: Daniel/Janet, Jack/Sam
Rating: 13+
Warnings: language
Disclaimer: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author(s).
Archived on: 2005-03-15

"No way! Not in this life time or even this reality!" Paige yelled at the man from the FBI.

"Miss Jones..."

"It's Jackson actually, the paper work has gone through already." She glared at him from across the table in one of the rooms in Cheyenne Mountain.

"I'm sorry Miss Jackson, I know this has nothing to do with you're specified expertise, but we need a teenage girl to do this and you are contractually obliged to do what ever the US government needs of you."

"So I would just be spying on these people?"

"Yes."

"Do I get cool gadgets?" Her eyes lit up.

"No. You will have the earpiece and mike on you so we know exactly what is going on."

"But you will be safe in the car outside." She sighed and leaned her chair back so she was balancing it. "I don't suppose I have much choice in this do I?"

"No, you don't. Here," He handed her a file and got up from his chair. "Read this, you start on Monday."

As soon as he had left the room, Paige flopped onto the table and banged her head on it. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." She said while head banging. "Why me? Why not some bimbo they could have dragged off the street. Oh wait, it's because they don't have to pay me. The cheapskates!"

She got up and walked out of the room, swiping her card in the slot she made her way down to the heart of the SGC-the infirmary to moan with Janet.

"Jaaaannnn." She moaned as she sank into one of the chairs.

"What's up Paige?" Janet asked sitting on the edge of her desk.

"The government, my life and cod liver oil."

"Okay the government and your life I can understand, but cod liver oil?"

"It tastes weird."

"On a more serious note?" She said rolling her eyes.

"Well, I have this stupid assignment that they could have roped anyone into but they chose me and now I have to be a stupid waitress in a stupid cheesy restaurant and wear stupid roller skates for two weeks until they catch the guys!" She said slapping the file onto the table next to Janet. "Oh, wait, you can't see this." She picked the file back up.

"What do you want me to do about this?" The doctor asked in a you-got-yourself-into-this-you-can-get-yourself-out tone.

"Nothing but I feel better talking about it." She grinned and ran out of the office.

"Anytime." Janet said to herself.

---------

Monday night Daniel dropped Paige off at Mackey's Place, a tacky looking place in Colorado Springs. She was among three new waitresses being trained in the art of serving drinks and food while skating around to pop music.

"These are your uniforms," Bob the deputy manager said handing the three girls their short skirts and tight semitransparent shirts. "And these are your skates."

"Nice." Paige muttered as she took her red and black skates.

"Change and then we'll see how you do with a practice run before we open again." Bob said motioning towards the staff toilets.

The three girls emerged several minutes later in their uniforms; none of them were doing badly on the roller skates.

"Okay," Bob said handing Paige a tray with a glass of water on it. "Take this to the other end of the room, stop, turn around and come back."

Paige did this with ease, not spilling a drop of the water.

"Well done, next." He handed the tray to the next girl who succeeded in getting to the other end of the room but wasn't so good at the stopping part; she landed on her butt covered with water. "Okay, practice stopping without the tray first. Next."

By the time the customers were arriving all girls were gliding along and stopping no problem.

-----------

"How did you're first day go?" Sam asked the next morning in the commissary.

"Alright, only dropped the tray a couple of times." She grinned and stood up.

"Have you grown?" Sam said looking up at her.

"Nope, I'm practicing for tonight." She glided off to get some orange juice almost knocking Jack over in the process.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" He yelled after her and sat down next to his former 2IC.

She grinned at him. "I thought that the General ate by himself."

"And miss what's happening in the lower ranks? Never!" He smiled. "How are you?"

"Haven't asked me enough this morning?" She teased.

"How many times have I asked you?"

"Well, there was when we woke up, the second was when..."

"Yeah, yeah I get it. So how's the new leader of SG1 coping with Daniel?"

"Fine, he has no idea how to control him so lets him do what he wants, as long as Teal'c keeps him out of mischief. He has no idea about science, but otherwise he's great."

"So who's the better leader?"

"No, I am not answering that."

"Answering what?" Paige asked skating back to her seat.

"Who the better leader is, me or what's-his-face."

"Russell definitely." She said taking a bite of Jack's toast.

"Thanks for that Paige. I can always count on you to boost my confidence and make sure I eat enough of the five food groups."

"Yep, no problem."

"Five food groups Jack?"

"Sam, you of all people should know that Jello is the fifth food group!"(I would feel so stupid if there were 5 groups and I had forgotten one. I haven't have I?)

"I thought there were six, you forgot chocolate Colonel." She raised her eyebrows.

"Oh get a room." Paige muttered and skated off.

"Weird girl."

---------------

To be continued...

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to Dr Sarah Fraiser-Jackson