Heliopolis Main Archive
A Stargate: SG-1 Fanfiction Site

Time Goes By - Part 1

by X_n_p_t
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Time goes by part 1

Time goes by part 1

by x_n_p_t

TITLE: Time goes by part 1
AUTHOR: x_n_p_t
EMAIL: x_n_p@yahoo.com
CATEGORY: Sam/Jack, Angst
SPOILERS: none
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: male/female relationship
SUMMARY: Ummmmm, very minor angst, Sam/Jack (DUH!)
STATUS: Incomplete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. We have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the authors. Not to be archived without permission of the authors.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: X:Johnnie is really sexy tra-la-la-la-la-la!!!N: Yeh I'm a hippocrite (who can't even spell the damn thing) but so what?!? Who gives a monkeys rear!!!??!!P:paint me purple and call me princessT: sorry can't chat, randy fifteen year old waiting on line two!!!

They were sitting at their usual table in their usual bar, but there was an unusual silence hovering over them.

Normally, Sam and Jack would keep the 'conversation' alive with their flirting, Daniel would buy the drinks until he collapsed from his total beer limit of about two and a half pints, and Teal'C would ask questions.

But at the moment Sam and Jack were having a rather difficult time looking each other in the eye and seemed intent on getting drunk as quickly as possible as cheaply as possible.

Jack leant back against the wall, fiddling with the label on his beer. He rolled his eyes as the 'Spice fest' continued across the room.

I've never had a feeling so right
Like I have with you
Can't explain the things you do
But boy when you
Tell me softly you love me too
It's like I know we were meant to be
So for eternity
You will have a part of me
And all I need
Is for you to stay right here with me.

Sam found herself singing along to the words, she stopped quickly, in case anyone, no-one in particular of course, started to wonder how she knew the words.

Cassie was starting to get sick of this song, Janet had bought her the CD for Christmas and the instant Cassie had played this song to Sam, it was all she could listen to.

Teal'C raised his eyebrow as the two miltary officers eyed each other across the table. An idea occured to him as to how he could get the two of them to sort it out. He stood up, dragging a semi-comatose Daniel Jackson with him. "As Danieljackson is indisposed, I will take myself and him to the base." with that, he left.

"Ummm..." began Jack hesitantly.

Sam smiled awkwardly and made a grab for her keys.

"Wait!" cried Jack desperately, grabbing her hand.

Sam winced slightly and Jack released her hand as if it were on fire. "Just...please?"

She nodded and sat down again. "Look, Colonel...Jack, I kinda need some time to sort through all this stuff in my head, y'know, figuring out what's Thera and what's Sam. It's really confusing, and, no offence, but you're making that even harder."

He frowned, "How?"

She shook her head. "It doesn't matter."

He slumped back in his chair. "Y'know, I kinda wish we hadn't remembered everything."

"Why?"

He looked at her, a strange expression on his face. "You have to ask?"

She sighed. "No, I guess not." she grabbed her keys off the table and walked out.

He watched her go, and buried his face in his hands.

D'you want the rest?

If you enjoyed this story, please send feedback to x_n_p_t